Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: They are pissed with me  (Read 748 times)
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:31:06 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 11:41:32 AM by jacee

So today I tried educating some bunch of Ponzi enthusiast who doesn't even have any idea what kind of scheme they are throwing their money on and guess what? They were kind of pissed at me like I did something wrong to them. It's as if they were a bunch of kinds that lost their fairytale hopes. I just stated some facts to them. LOL. Cheesy

I wonder how long will they survive their chosen path in the bitcoin community.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:39:52 AM

the nervous factor of losing ethusiams and money propellance its very common and the realise theres no easy money makes us angry too soo the ponzi cloud and all schems are very usefull to be told for not gaining too much to people whithch are naif and dont need to lose money do keep up the good track and dont let nervous people on your big way
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 11:47:46 AM

So today I tried educating some bunch of Ponzi enthusiast who doesn't even have any idea what kind of scheme they are throwing their money on and guess what? They were kind of pissed at me like I did something wrong to them.

I believe they understand what a ponzi is. You are posting the truth they already know. To get their own money back, they need people to sent in more money. Warning the greater fools not to "invest" means they will not be getting their "invested" money back. That's the reason they are pissed at you. Wink
jacee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

So today I tried educating some bunch of Ponzi enthusiast who doesn't even have any idea what kind of scheme they are throwing their money on and guess what? They were kind of pissed at me like I did something wrong to them.

I believe they understand what a ponzi is. You are posting the truth they already know. To get their own money back, they need people to sent in more money. Warning the greater fools not to "invest" means they will not be getting their "invested" money back. That's the reason they are pissed at you. Wink

Well actually they don't. They don't have the least idea where they put their coins. They will promote a bunch of ponzi site and saying that it is legit and they did receive payouts from it. So what I did was told them that the site was bot legit at all and I led them to the wiki definition of HYIP/PONZI and they asked me that if it is a ponzi then why did they got their payment. Cheesy
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:58:39 AM

So today I tried educating some bunch of Ponzi enthusiast who doesn't even have any idea what kind of scheme they are throwing their money on and guess what? They were kind of pissed at me like I did something wrong to them. It's as if they were a bunch of kinds that lost their fairytale hopes. I just stated some facts to them. LOL. Cheesy

I wonder how long will they survive their chosen path in the bitcoin community.  Huh

haha this reminded me when one of my friends sent me a link to an obvious ponzi. This was about 5-6 years ago, after telling him it's obviously going to steal your money he just got pissed off at me and said I was jealous cause I hadn't found it first.

A couple weeks later he stopped mentioning the site so I guess his money was gone already. Cheesy
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:14:03 PM

haha this reminded me when one of my friends sent me a link to an obvious ponzi. This was about 5-6 years ago, after telling him it's obviously going to steal your money he just got pissed off at me and said I was jealous cause I hadn't found it first.

A couple weeks later he stopped mentioning the site so I guess his money was gone already. Cheesy

What I still dont understand is the joy people take in this, regardless if they get pissed off, these are bitcoin enthusiasts who problably will stop using it because of shit like this, very bad 4 bitcoin...

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

If I try to explain what a ponzi is to people and they know im on Bitcoin, they will say "but Bitcoin is a ponzi, you are in a ponzi yourself!". Moral of the story, don't try to educate those idiots, just let time pass and benefit yourself from being a Bitcoin visionary. Buy and hold while the rest fight for the scraps.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

Don't worry about them. They have to fail in order to see that they were wrong altogether. It's hard to dismantle beliefs when you really believe in them even when they are obviously wrong to the most of the people.
winguard

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:50:22 PM

Maybe they are making money from ponzis atm. Give them a month or two and they will bump this thread like i should have listened to OP.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:06:57 PM

People are able to pay for his dreams,but you need to know that scams ,ponzi programs have his own paid trolls,also many people dont invest,thay are making money from referral program

There is possible to write sociology work  about ponzi,hype big program from fiat mony marketand people involved
People from diffrent areas of the world,westernesswith credit cards and money and people from poor countrys
some how fascinating

But if you will try to convince them that it is scam,trolls will kill you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:11:01 PM

they know that what you are telling them is the truth. they just don't like to accept it yet.
it's like a pill that is hard to swallow, even if they know that it will make them feel better.

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:32:41 PM

The addicted persons for investing in ponzi schemes don't accept easily the advices of others , many of them know that this schemes are just scammers and planning to running away with their money, but despite this they continue to invest in their sites
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:04:08 PM

Geez jacee. :c Do you feel like you did the right thing? </3
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:54:23 PM