Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We have moved to new platform!  (Read 2113 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:48:49 AM

Todays payouts sent, 0.0426BTC paid to 9 investors!
We added BIG bonuses to first day investors!
https://blockchain.info/tx/a3421f7d0eb8eb4e7f69e0e677cbf8a6b62ec3d8e82ddb351340bb9f2101538b

So you can rob them all tomorrow ?
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:56:03 AM

So, what do we have here? Admin said that it is robust investment project  Grin

1990BEARS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:21:06 AM

i was paid, but i invested before i read scam accusation
https://blockchain.info/tx/a3421f7d0eb8eb4e7f69e0e677cbf8a6b62ec3d8e82ddb351340bb9f2101538b

i guess it is to late, but i will post payments if i receive.
cancerbola

Activity: 560

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:39:37 AM

Don't worry...you'll get one more payment... before they shut down and the investors break even and ROI!!!  Grin Grin Grin  Sorry dude, I know what it feels like to lose to a ponzi (BTCGrow)
1990BEARS

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:48:45 AM

Don't worry...you'll get one more payment... before they shut down and the investors break even and ROI!!!  Grin Grin Grin  Sorry dude, I know what it feels like to lose to a ponzi (BTCGrow)
ok but i treat every site different... btcgrow was unsustainable, 150% in 5 days is risky. 135% in 7 days, longer period less interest. it is interesting if it is same owner (why change rates if 150% bring good profit?)
we will see, i will keep updated!
rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:54:17 PM

Also got .001btc payout + random bonus
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:32:38 PM

If the Admin add a bonus that mean that he have to go  Grin

cancerbola

Activity: 560

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:36:09 PM

Don't worry...you'll get one more payment... before they shut down and the investors break even and ROI!!!  Grin Grin Grin  Sorry dude, I know what it feels like to lose to a ponzi (BTCGrow)
ok but i treat every site different... btcgrow was unsustainable, 150% in 5 days is risky. 135% in 7 days, longer period less interest. it is interesting if it is same owner (why change rates if 150% bring good profit?)
we will see, i will keep updated!

It's the same scammy admin... He will shut down when ever he wants. It wasn't about the sustainability of the ponzi (BTCGrow)....
zLol

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:17:31 PM

Bitcoins pay? I'm thinking to invest Smiley
Saran666

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:39:06 PM

I got paid yesterday for my 5% daily payout
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:09:53 PM

Good you pathetic sheep   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I like how you use the smiley face to show how idiotic and weak you are lol
Saran666

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:31:54 PM

Good you pathetic sheep   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I like how you use the smiley face to show how idiotic and weak you are lol
I think you should settle down... Raise bits is same owner as EnlargerOK and robitbot who stole 500+BTC but I don't see anyone acting as child as you are in this thread
New program, new investment, move on. I lost in that program to but I always give new sites opportunity
Brob12321

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:24:38 AM

Shut up... You guys are so dumb you are feeding scammers it gives them a reason to come back and steal more of our money.  Its not a new program its the same guy who changed the website name ! Holy shit you people are like zombies.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:47:07 AM

That is an obvious debacle  Roll Eyes
Don't invest into this site under any circumstances!

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
james.lent

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:03:38 AM

Shut up... You guys are so dumb you are feeding scammers it gives them a reason to come back and steal more of our money.  Its not a new program its the same guy who changed the website name ! Holy shit you people are like zombies.

Its alright mate, let them be. Those who continue to feed deserve to get burnt. Once BitFast is down then you will see another sad ass loser creating another thread announcing Bitfast has scammed. Its a never ending circle.
Brob12321

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:32:44 AM

Its alright mate, let them be. Those who continue to feed deserve to get burnt. Once BitFast is down then you will see another sad ass loser creating another thread announcing Bitfast has scammed. Its a never ending circle.

I guess your right, its just so difficult to sit here and watch these scammers get away with this.  I had to learn the hard way over the past month I've lost about $200 maybe more to these scammers on here and various other HYIP's.  Now I know there are no legit HYIPs or investor based "games" they will all scam you at one point or another, your better off playing a dice game because at least on those sites you can pick the risk you want and the reward and you don't have to wait days to find out if you win or lose it takes literally seconds to see if you ROI'd or lost money.  Every time I invested in a investment program I always thought this is the one thats going to be legit and last a year and make me some real money, but nope every time you lose, lose, lose.  First it was BTC-MONO, then it was BTCFLEX then it was PERFECTHASH, then it was MUTUALTRUST, then it was COINBOOSTER, then it was JDBPLATFORM, then it was BITHOURLER, then it was CRYPTOHOURLY, then it was BTCGROW, and I'm sure I forgot at least one or two, each time they scammed out and stole my money, I didn't make money on any single one of those programs... Yeah maybe sometimes there are those people who chime in after it scams out and say well I don't care I made ROI.  Half the time those people are lying and they just want to make it seem like they made out with some money when everyone else lost to make themselves feel special in reality the amount of people that make out with some profit is probably about 10% and even if the program seems sustainable the ADMIN will become greedy and steal all the money and the program will collapse.  But like I said that's why it is the same as a dice game, only with these the time is longer, the rewards are less and the probability of loosing everything is extremely high, so the odds are not in your favor at all.  I have some money in Maxizzy that ones been around for like 200 days but the rates are low and I also have money in ore-mine they've been around for a very long time as well but again the rates are so low that it kind of evens out and eventually those will probably scam out too.  After those fall I don't ever want to touch one of these programs again, especially when the guy running the program(BITFAST) is the same guy that scammed us on BTCGROW, hes getting bold making BTCPROFIT and BITFAST now, guess he got a taste of all the free money... So that is why I am here warning these zombies who just hand over their hard earned money to scum bags, but obviously they don't want to hear it,  Back to the stock brokerage for me or buying gold/silver or just saving my money haven't decided yet.... In about a month all you newbies on here will see exactly what I'm talking about and you'll be like I should have listened I could have saved myself a lot of money...
Saran666

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:47:39 AM

I guess your right, its just so difficult to sit here and watch these scammers get away with this.  I had to learn the hard way over the past month I've lost about $200 maybe more to these scammers on here and various other HYIP's.  Now I know there are no legit HYIPs or investor based "games" they will all scam you at one point or another, your better off playing a dice game because at least on those sites you can pick the risk you want and the reward and you don't have to wait days to find out if you win or lose it takes literally seconds to see if you ROI'd or lost money.  Every time I invested in a investment program I always thought this is the one thats going to be legit and last a year and make me some real money, but nope every time you lose, lose, lose.  First it was BTC-MONO, then it was BTCFLEX then it was PERFECTHASH, then it was MUTUALTRUST, then it was COINBOOSTER, then it was JDBPLATFORM, then it was BITHOURLER, then it was CRYPTOHOURLY, then it was BTCGROW, and I'm sure I forgot at least one or two, each time they scammed out and stole my money, I didn't make money on any single one of those programs... Yeah maybe sometimes there are those people who chime in after it scams out and say well I don't care I made ROI.  Half the time those people are lying and they just want to make it seem like they made out with some money when everyone else lost to make themselves feel special in reality the amount of people that make out with some profit is probably about 10% and even if the program seems sustainable the ADMIN will become greedy and steal all the money and the program will collapse.  But like I said that's why it is the same as a dice game, only with these the time is longer, the rewards are less and the probability of loosing everything is extremely high, so the odds are not in your favor at all.  I have some money in Maxizzy that ones been around for like 200 days but the rates are low and I also have money in ore-mine they've been around for a very long time as well but again the rates are so low that it kind of evens out and eventually those will probably scam out too.  After those fall I don't ever want to touch one of these programs again, especially when the guy running the program(BITFAST) is the same guy that scammed us on BTCGROW, hes getting bold making BTCPROFIT and BITFAST now, guess he got a taste of all the free money... So that is why I am here warning these zombies who just hand over their hard earned money to scum bags, but obviously they don't want to hear it,  Back to the stock brokerage for me or buying gold/silver or just saving my money haven't decided yet.... In about a month all you newbies on here will see exactly what I'm talking about and you'll be like I should have listened I could have saved myself a lot of money...
Lol nice emotional essay and sob story
Stop being a baby and leave this section if you can not tolerate loss.
Brob12321

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:50:53 AM

Shut the fuck up your the admin using a different account you think Im an idiot.  And if you can read I said I am leaving .... And I quote " So that is why I am here warning these zombies who just hand over their hard earned money to scum bags, but obviously they don't want to hear it,  Back to the stock brokerage for me or buying gold/silver or just saving my money haven't decided yet...."  Dumb piece of shit go kill yourself, its not a sob story you shithead it will happen to each and everyone of you I guarantee it . Why are you defending the admin so hard, um duh maybe you are the admin.  Otherwise you wouldn't have such a hard on for him, what are you his boy/girlfriend I can't tell your gender based on your name or maybe your just one of those Catilyn Jenner freaks. 
Saran666

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:24:40 AM

Shut the fuck up your the admin using a different account you think Im an idiot.  And if you can read I said I am leaving .... And I quote " So that is why I am here warning these zombies who just hand over their hard earned money to scum bags, but obviously they don't want to hear it,  Back to the stock brokerage for me or buying gold/silver or just saving my money haven't decided yet...."  Dumb piece of shit go kill yourself, its not a sob story you shithead it will happen to each and everyone of you I guarantee it . Why are you defending the admin so hard, um duh maybe you are the admin.  Otherwise you wouldn't have such a hard on for him, what are you his boy/girlfriend I can't tell your gender based on your name or maybe your just one of those Catilyn Jenner freaks. 
no I am not admin if I was I would have used 3btc for personal spending, I do not have time to spend making money in such horrid way so I just invest and hope for the best.
Usually first in, first win. That is why I invested first.
I invest in tens of HYIP at a time, this one is not special. But you are still a baby. You should not be in this section if you are such a sore loser
1990BEARS

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:34:38 AM

confirmed day 2 payment received
https://blockchain.info/tx/f2eec2bbb8a727ddd091939e140d9b4b2024b3024cb9316c89e812f1bd95be54
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: