May 21, 2024, 05:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Need Top ROTATOR
Paying to faucet box - 1 (20%)
btc - 4 (80%)
Total Voters: 5

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYING $2 TO ANYONE  (Read 611 times)
kashroy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:03:12 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 05:57:57 PM by kashroy

Paying  $2 to anyone who can link my faucet box address to their bitcoin rotator

NEED TOP ROTATOR WITH PROOF. THANKS. Cheesy
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:09:01 PM

Paying  $1 to anyone who can link my faucet box address to their bitcoin rotator

So you are paying $1 to anyone that will use your bitcoin address to their faucet rotator so you can get lots of refferal commision? Im not sure if op is trolling or what :/ rotator owners can earn much more than a dollar in commision only
kashroy (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:24:36 PM

Yes am paying $1 btc to join their system.
Don't have the time to make one thanks.Anyone interested pm me with your Faucet Rotator.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:37:50 PM

so you are using faucetbox one. I suppose that the faucet box rotator isn't enough for you? there are few sites where you can at your faucet for free if I'm right. Try this http://earnbitcoins.info/ found in services sections. Tip me $1 if you want LOL
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:41:37 PM

Paying  $1 to anyone who can link my faucet box address to their bitcoin rotator

You can try my service to promote your faucet.Here is the link to my thread check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220462.0

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:05:21 PM

Your suggested reward is really low. The rotator's owners make for sure a lot more than 1$ by referral commissions daily. I think you have to offer more than this reward if you re looking seriously to publish your faucetbox address in this rotators
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

I don't think that any rotator owner will be interested in your generous offer. From what I could see adding link to a rotator faucet (good one, not some newbie low rotator) is worth more than $1.
Personally I would increase this offer to at least $5.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 06:45:25 PM

The profile is newbie with lots of negative trust.Speaks a lot .Who would actually fall for this ? I mean just for 1 dollar ,I'am sure they are many other faucet banks users who don't need that dollar as they make quite good amount of money from referrals .Aren't you getting money for referrals ? Increase the reward. Smiley
kashroy (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:03:22 PM

Here's is what I want tell me how many faucet you can add to your rotator
 for $1 if you are legit i will tip you a $1 more. Smiley
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:19:31 PM

Wow such a generous offer... not!?? As a faucet owner that would be too much  Grin
Unfortunately for you I don't think that no one will byte the dust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: