Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading site for trading and obviously not scam + Best technique on trading  (Read 513 times)
janggernaut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

hi all, i'm still new on trading, i'm just wanna know how your experience while trading, and i want your advice for best site and technique while trading. thank you
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 04:18:12 PM

There are many sites out there, and we cannot be 100% sure they will not be a scam or close sooner or later. As for trading technique, most people will say "buy low, sell high", but I will give you some more tips.

-New coins use to raise in price fast, then go down. You can buy a new coin and inmediately put a sell order for around 2-5% more and might get some profit (not everytime but sometimes). I guess Yobit is a good site in which many new coins show up from time to time.

-Look at the chats in trading sites. You can perceive there the interest in some coins and act accordingly.

-Check transaction volume. If a coin has no volume, you probably do not want it.

intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:37:37 PM

If you want to avoid a scam you would have to use a trading site the is regulated and insured. This however comes with a privacy tradeoff as you have to verify your identity. US sites like Coinbase and Gemini are insured. I know there are a few others as well but I don't have a complete list.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:49:06 PM

If you are trading alts, use poloniex, maybe bittrex, and btc38 is also a good one but this is an exchange mainly for a Chinese market. Stay away from the others, especially Cryptsy, BTER, etc.

If you wanna trade btc for usd, eur, etc the  the things get trickier. It depends where you live, what level of verification certain exchanges demand, etc. There are many good ones, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, btc-e, Kraken, etc..
janggernaut (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:07:05 AM

There are many sites out there, and we cannot be 100% sure they will not be a scam or close sooner or later. As for trading technique, most people will say "buy low, sell high", but I will give you some more tips.

-New coins use to raise in price fast, then go down. You can buy a new coin and inmediately put a sell order for around 2-5% more and might get some profit (not everytime but sometimes). I guess Yobit is a good site in which many new coins show up from time to time.

-Look at the chats in trading sites. You can perceive there the interest in some coins and act accordingly.

-Check transaction volume. If a coin has no volume, you probably do not want it.

amazing advice dude, thank you very much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: