Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WHY] WHYCOIN OFFICIAL ANN | Non-Profit | 10% PoS  (Read 13634 times)
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:03:17 AM

Exciting things happening!

First...I have distributed aprox 200,000 coins...to about 75 people!  I would like to find another 100 "smart" people who will support our cause.

Second:

I have in my hot little hands the source code and complete documentation for a Flash Card System! The system was developed over a 4 year period and won an award for technical excellence. I just purchased for the fund a full year on a server and will be implementing the system. WE will be starting off with 153 complete lessons! Quizlets gave me access to their source code for their thousands of flash card modules. Our system allows the creation of sets through simple software. If I were a programmer, I would automate the conversions. These lessons are in 5 different languages and have audio and pictures!

I am also adapting 100 children's learning games to pay coins and will be implementing them also. These games are for children 5 to 10. The games are in 10 or more languages with audio.

I would certainly like some help...but it will get done!

Dusty Ridge
Founder

Great news Dusty!

I have a question: Have you thought about a mechanism by which we could discourage those who don't necessarily need the education from taking advantage of the system just to profit?  For example, me, a University educated American who just wants to turn a buck because I'm a greedy bastard and don't have anything else to do with my life?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whycointeam (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 09:06:27 PM

I have thought about that...and let's say an English speaker does a course on learning English...he would get paid!  At least he had to go through the course!  We might figure something clever out, but in the beginning it will be a manual payout from the admin pages of the app.

We can spot them doing it over and over.

In the 5 - 10 learning sets the pay outs will be pretty small, so if someone wanted to play all the games they could.  But, interesting the 5 - 10 games are in 50 languages and are an easy way to learn the language! 
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:02:24 AM

there are similarities here with smiley coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845761.0

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Bradfrogger2

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:53:14 PM

I am not getting a connection for the new wallet. Nodes?

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 10:19:50 PM

there are similarities here with smiley coin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845761.0

Wow....they ARE similar.  I wonder if there could be a collaboration possible between the two projects.  I am sure that they have learned a few things in their project that we can use in this project.  Dusty....are you checking out this other project?  We might be able to expand our network here!
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:10:11 AM

I am not getting a connection for the new wallet. Nodes?

Try these ...

Code:
addnode=76.95.178.229:20334
addnode=198.50.243.78:20334

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:43:53 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 11:28:03 PM by whycointeam

PROOF OF KNOWLEDGE is here!

The founder's distribution is over!

We now have several hundred learning modules at http://whycoin.net

Coins will be awarded for anyone who get's an "A" on any course of study!

The awards will range from 500 to 5000 ... depending on the difficulty of the course.

I will generally accept your word of honor on your grade...I can check the admin log of the course.

Here's how it works...first open the "study set" and study the subject! Then open either the corresponding "true or false" or "multiple choice" test or if you want you can take both tests. Click "check answers" at the bottom and it will mark your test with those you missed and tell you the correct answer. You can take the tests over and over...until you get an "A".

This a quick and dirty modification of several hundred Quizlet modules...mainly I disabled everything that used their resources! It is a work in progress...so comment below with suggestions. Also tell me your course and the grade if you want to be rewarded!!!!!!

Dusty Ridge
Founder
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:57:43 PM

The awards will range from 500 to 5000 ... depending on the difficulty of the course.

I will generally accept your word of honor on your grade...I can check the admin log of the course.

Here's how it works...first open the "study set" and study the subject! Then open either the corresponding "true or false" or "multiple choice" test or if you want you can take both tests. Click "check answers" at the bottom and it will mark your test with those you missed and tell you the correct answer. You can take the tests over and over...until you get an "A".

This a quick and dirty modification of several hundred Quizlet modules...mainly I disabled everything that used their resources! It is a work in progress...so comment below with suggestions. Also tell me your course and the grade if you want to be rewarded!!!!!!

Dusty Ridge
Foundr

Dusty,

Awesome news and amazing progress!

Who are these learning modules designed to target.  Can anybody start earning coin by taking these modules or should we refrain from taking them so that the children who need the education can take advantage of them.  Also, is it possible to take the courses without receiving the award for doing so?
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:33:20 PM

Dusty Ridge
Foundr

Dusty,

Awesome news and amazing progress!

Who are these learning modules designed to target.  Can anybody start earning coin by taking these modules or should we refrain from taking them so that the children who need the education can take advantage of them.  Also, is it possible to take the courses without receiving the award for doing so?

EVERYONE!  It is for anyone who wants to learn something!  Learn French (200words) and earn 5000 coins!

This is how everyone can get more coins...and learn something.   Interested in Cows, horses, dogs, cats, goats...well you will get 5000 coins for getting an "A"! 
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:45:49 PM

Public Health Proposal Update:

My proposal on going online with Public Health Courses is going well! We will offer the courses FREE...with a donation block for those who wish to do a tax exempt donation. There is an immediate requirement of 25,000 food establishments in Oklahoma starting Jan.1, 2016 having to have a FOOD SAFETY MANAGER on the premises during all hours of operation. WE offer that course, along with the Food Handler course (which is required for every person working at a food establishment). The Oklahoma Public Health Department estimates we will receive $200,000 in donations for this endeavor and we intend going NATIONWIDE!

CHECK IT OUT: http://HTTP://WHYFUND.ORG/

Also:  We offer over 200 courses and reward 500 to 5000 coins for an "A"

See: http://whycoin.net/
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:14:39 PM

We are building a site with learning modules for every major language on the Earth!

All the languages of Africa and alphabetically down to Italian have been completed!  We are the "Proof of Knowledge" coin. earn coins by learning!

See: http://whycoin.org

Our next project is adding a massive learning games site in 50 languages...I have the complete source code!  I just have to figure out how to make PUTTY work!
Bracketer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:01:39 AM

how do i get my coins back from the old wallet?    I tried backing it up and transferring it,  but it didn't work,   right now i'm out 5k coins  what do i do to get them back?
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:30:27 AM

how do i get my coins back from the old wallet?    I tried backing it up and transferring it,  but it didn't work,   right now i'm out 5k coins  what do i do to get them back?

The old coin was burned....there was an exploit in the old code and it had to be discarded.  That's why there is a new wallet...it's a different coin with the same name and new distribution.  Read thru the thread for a better explanation....it's in there somewhere.
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:28:30 PM

I have been working for 2 weeks on the site...adding learning modules and a complete reindex.  We have at least 10,000 modules, which includes every major language on the EARTH!  See everything at http://whycoin.net Don't be fooled by the short index...there is a massive amo0unt hiding behind it.

I will start talking to exchanges tomorrow and get this coin listed.  We need to go on a promotion binge!

We are a one of a kind coin...the first "Proof of Knowledge" coin!  I have a number of people who have completed courses and received thousands of coins.

The Food Establishment section is picking up steam and I added our Whycoin information to it.  27,000 food establishments in Oklahoma have just started discovering they have to have a Food Safety Manager on duty during business hours...we have the certification module!

Why Fund Inc. is well funded and receiving donations.  Now lets get this coin on the path to being a $1.00 coin! 
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:37:50 PM

Is it too late or I can still join the coin,
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:57:41 PM

All you have to do is pick a subject (1st grade addition), take the test, get an "a", get a wallet, tell me and you will get 500 coins!  Learn ZULU and you can earn 20,000 coins!
plo9

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

no connection on wallet
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:18:28 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 03:32:14 PM by whycointeam

Wallet available at http://whycoin.info/wallets/windows/  assuming you want windows.. others available also...http://whycoin.info/wallets/linux/  and http://whycoin.info/wallets/mac/

The wallet is stable and returns 10% compounded.

Thanks

If you mean your wallet isn't connecting...assuming you have the new revised wallet...you should connect without any problem.

http://whyexplorer.infernopool.com/richlist
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:09:24 PM

for 0.1 btc can get this coin listed on yobit and it would never be delisted once added there..just a thought for the dev team...

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:11:35 PM

They have told me they would list the coin when I was ready!  It will be on YoBits in a few days!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: