Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WHY] WHYCOIN OFFICIAL ANN | Non-Profit | 10% PoS  (Read 13632 times)
whycointeam (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:15:24 PM

Someone COMPLAINED, "This method is too hard to get coins!"   Well, here is an example of many of the tests! http://whycoin.net/English/Test%20%20Animals%20in%20English%20TRUE%20OR%20FALSE.htm   get an "A" and earn 500 coins!  PS: I missed one question! But, still got an "A".
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4xp0w3r7

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 10:51:14 PM

is there any exchange for why?
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:03:55 PM

Someone COMPLAINED, "This method is too hard to get coins!"   Well, here is an example of many of the tests! http://whycoin.net/English/Test%20%20Animals%20in%20English%20TRUE%20OR%20FALSE.htm   get an "A" and earn 500 coins!  PS: I missed one question! But, still got an "A".

I got an "A" on the example test, does that count?

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Achastar

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:25:46 AM

how much worth 10k why?
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:44:39 PM

Someone COMPLAINED, "This method is too hard to get coins!"   Well, here is an example of many of the tests! http://whycoin.net/English/Test%20%20Animals%20in%20English%20TRUE%20OR%20FALSE.htm   get an "A" and earn 500 coins!  PS: I missed one question! But, still got an "A".

I got an "A" on the example test, does that count?

Of Course!  come to Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/whycoin/ and PM me okie78...with your wallet address and the test, and that you got an "A"...and you will be awarded 500 coins!  Beats hell out of buying, begging, mining, or licking drips!

For those interested why an award for such an apparent easy test...what if the person was not an English speaker!  It wouldn't be an easy test!  We award for any test taken and passed with an "A"...   It is possible to receive 20,000 coins for a difficult achievement!
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

I have been talking to several exchanges about listing...YoBits will list us shortly.  I will stay in contact with the others.
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 02:53:19 PM

how much worth 10k why?

We don't sell the coin...we give it away.  However it is going to be listed on Exchanges shortly and the market will determine what it is worth.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:07:32 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 03:21:09 PM by pineapples

how much worth 10k why?

We don't sell the coin...we give it away.  However it is going to be listed on Exchanges shortly and the market will determine what it is worth.

lol. possibly not much while you're giving away :p
but if work continues, will help encourage people to hold and stake etc..

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:28:21 PM

how much worth 10k why?

lol. possibly not much while you're giving away :p
but if work continues, will help encourage people to hold and stake etc..

Getting money for learning would seem to be better than mining, buying, begging or licking drips.  Earn while you learn!!!!
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:36:20 PM

i agree.
the quizzes are great Smiley

would be cool to mention this to homeschooling groups as well.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
skharrah

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:42:40 AM

Richlist looks to be offline, can you verify?
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:16:47 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 02:04:33 PM by whycointeam

I have emailed them!

Okie78

edit: It is back on line...he suddenly demanded money...I paid!  We need to find a free service or get our own software.
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 12:59:15 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 01:30:20 PM by whycointeam

Yobit is working on listing our coin at this moment!

Just Discovered the Potential of our Endeavor (Much to my Surprise)

I have achieved in two months with open source content and software what this man and many employees has been working on for years and many MILLIONS of dollars. We can make history here!!!!

Look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duolingo

We can be bigger and better... and use the AltCoin theory to our advantage... ALL WE NEED IS PROMOTION! The method is developed!!!!!!

I can personally add EVERY LANGUAGE SPOKEN ON EARTH within a month! However with some help we could also add thousands of learning courses. We have a full year's server resource paid for...unlimited EVERYTHING!

Let's make WhyCoin a ten cent coin!

There is less than 300,000 WhyCoins out in the wild!!!  The FUND will not sell coins... With promotion of our potential the coin could make a RUN!  And, the only way to get the coin is to "LEARN" something or buy the coin on an exchange.

So far... there has never been a single person invest one penny in WhyCoin  (Except Me).

We need a person to be our TWITTER promoter!  I don't twit!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Yobit is working on listing our coin at this moment!

Just Discovered the Potential of our Endeavor (Much to my Surprise)

I have achieved in two months with open source content and software what this man and many employees has been working on for years and many MILLIONS of dollars. We can make history here!!!!

Look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duolingo

We can be bigger and better... and use the AltCoin theory to our advantage... ALL WE NEED IS PROMOTION! The method is developed!!!!!!

I can personally add EVERY LANGUAGE SPOKEN ON EARTH within a month! However with some help we could also add thousands of learning courses. We have a full year's server resource paid for...unlimited EVERYTHING!

Let's make WhyCoin a ten cent coin!

There is less than 300,000 WhyCoins out in the wild!!!  The FUND will not sell coins... With promotion of our potential the coin could make a RUN!  And, the only way to get the coin is to "LEARN" something or buy the coin on an exchange.

So far... there has never been a single person invest one penny in WhyCoin  (Except Me).

We need a person to be our TWITTER promoter!  I don't twit!

Nice!  Haven't been posting because the thread hasn't been being bumped!  Have you even set up a WhyCoin Twitter account yet?  Great job!  I can't wait to see how it's received on Yobit....Could be a great stepping stone to get onto the other exchanges.
whycointeam (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:43:20 PM

I have assessed the available open source content for languages and determined I can add 63 more languages (we presently have 73).  This will include Esperanto, Klingon, all Indigenous Indian languages still spoken in the Americas, and many languages that have been dying.  We will then have achieved something that has never been done... WE WILL HAVE EVERY SPOKEN LANGUAGE ON EARTH!

I intend doing this in 2 weeks!

Then I will get back to increasing our study sets for subject areas and adding several hundred learning games for children that are presented in 50 languages.

Those are my plans...  WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 09:56:20 PM

Maybe a list of the things that may need to be done would help.  Or, some sort of roadmap that would point into the direction of the immediate needs of the project.  Marketing (awareness) of the project might be up at the top....somewhere.  We need to get this project out there in social networks....what social network will reach our target audience most effectively?  Hmmm.....thinking!
UM

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:28:03 AM

Nothing from yobit? Cheesy
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:34:33 PM

i only have 5000 conflicted WHY?? in my wallet?Huh
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:14:09 PM

i only have 5000 conflicted WHY?? in my wallet?Huh

try going into console and type
repairwallet

if that doesnt work, because the chain is still quite small you may as well just delete the blockchain in your datadir, then on restart it will reload the chain and get all transactions from the chain
that means pretty much deleting everything EXCEPT wallet.dat whycoin.conf peers.dat << wallet.dat holds all yr addresses and coins, whycoin.conf and peers.dat hold data re connecting to the network so they're handy to keep (although you probably don't have a whycoin.conf doesnt matter)

if you're in windows, in an explorer window, in the address bar type
%appdata%
then go into
roaming
then look for whycoin (or something similar).. this is the folder to delete the chain from

--
this suggests to me that should the code get any updates, adding -reindex might be useful Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:22:49 AM

News from exchange?