Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the right age to ask a girl about loosing her virginity?  (Read 1015 times)
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:20:14 PM

I think that you shouldn't ask a girl such a thing, you will notice the signs when she is ready. First of all she has to love you, and be sure in your arms Smiley))))

getting laid isnt about love....what happened to a 1 night stand
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:51:59 AM

I think that you shouldn't ask a girl such a thing, you will notice the signs when she is ready. First of all she has to love you, and be sure in your arms Smiley))))

getting laid isnt about love....what happened to a 1 night stand

A girl won't loose her virginity for a one night stand. It won't happen. The question was for loosing her virginity. If the girl is not a virgin than the case is simpler, go out for a drink and ask her to come to your apartment the rest is just sex Smiley))
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 01:06:12 AM

How much mothers under the age of 15 are registered this year in EU, India and Saudi Arabia?

Ashwell John

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:51:07 AM

I think this should be done when a girl is matured like 18+.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 01:00:12 AM

Dont ask them, get attatched to them and wait for the right moment till you get signs from her. Saving for jesus ? JESUS !

Not asking her if she wants to lose her virginity is the right step, it would be too awkward. But not doing anything at all might make you lose her. She might think you are not interested in her or sex at all.

Do the small steps... touching, kissing, touching at sensitive areas and so on. If she doesn't want be ok with it, if you love her.

You need to show her that you want it and that you can handle her.

It has a learning curve. Simply don't be in fear. If she loves you you can make errors. At least if you don't show a bad character at all.

Good luck with it. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

strange question.. sort of vague in a way

tough call but if your active you will find out eventually (no need to ask)
i think you can often tell with out asking too..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Ironhorse

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:21:55 AM

When she comes of age.
BitOffer

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:37:18 AM

You should not ask her anything about sex. Just give her some romance. When I was a tenager I follow this guide. http://textfiles.com/100/lay-girl.txt
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:55:46 AM

when you get married to her

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

Any age, as long as she is married, and as long as you are her husband.

NOTE: If you are married to her and are a woman, this whole thread doesn't apply to you. Why not? Because you are already in such deep immorality that this little question doesn't matter for you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: