Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is about to be $5K-$8K ++  (Read 10577 times)
BTCfarm (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:37:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2015, 07:35:55 PM by BTCfarm

Get ready.

30/10/2015 Update - Get ready for the race, it's going to be fun!

02/11/2015 Update - Looking just like anticipated Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:41:01 PM

Wow, that's a fairly liberal estimate. What makes you say that? I'd be surprised if it hits $310.

I can't see it hitting $1000 again for a year or two at least.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BTCfarm (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

Wow, that's a fairly liberal estimate. What makes you say that? I'd be surprised if it hits $310.

I can't see it hitting $1000 again for a year or two at least.

I just feel it comming
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:54:08 PM

I think it has a chance actually all depends if this is infact the bubble move.  Would be pretty sick to see though i think the whole world would be sent a little crazy this time.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 07:55:56 PM

Two simple things:
1) You need to move your thread to the right section.
2) Feelings are wrong most of the time.

I'd be happy to sell you my BTC for $2k per piece right now. It is a great offer if you trust your feeling.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BTCfarm (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:00:09 PM

Two simple things:

I'd be happy to sell you my BTC for $2k per piece right now. It is a great offer if you trust your feeling.

1). Ok i cant move it myself.
2). Pessimist?
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

i think there is some consensus that it will double sometime by late july ( around the halving). as with the ltc halving......it will probably over shoot mark and then come down to. I wouldn't be surprised to see  $1,200 - $1500.  If FOMO is strong maybe more... Smiley
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:10:45 PM

i think there is some consensus that it will double sometime by late july ( around the halving). as with the ltc halving......it will probably over shoot mark and then come down to. I wouldn't be surprised to see  $1,200 - $1500.  If FOMO is strong maybe more... Smiley

If we break new ATHs dont you think we would go way higher at that point? since everyone will be in profit. 
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:12:35 PM

hmm, great idea.

when all these noobs make speculation posts.. we should spam them with offers.. if they are really going to put their neck on the line to make a speculation then they also need to put their money where their mouth is and be willing to buy bitcoin at slightly lower than their speculation.. afterall its no risk to them.. they will get returns when their speculated price hits..

if they decline offers. then they themselves do no believe their own hype and thus their topic should get deleted

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BTCfarm (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:15:24 PM

hmm, great idea.

when all these noobs make speculation posts.. we should spam them with offers.. if they are really going to put their neck on the line to make a speculation then they also need to put their money where their mouth is and be willing to buy bitcoin at slightly lower than their speculation.. afterall its no risk to them.. they will get returns when their speculated price hits..

if they decline offers. then they themselves do no believe their own hype and thus their topic should get deleted

Why in a world would I buy your bitcoins at $2000 now, believing in my speculation. Where as I am not as rich at the moment and can buy them at 300$ per BTC. So where is your logic in that?.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:18:57 PM

I really hope not.  Undecided The growth we see now looks consistent with the growth of BTC. If it jumps to $2k then we are in another speculative bubble that WILL pop and bring us back to reality. Then come the endless complaints about how bitcoin "scammed me".

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:22:34 PM

Two simple things:

1). Ok i cant move it myself.
2). Pessimist?

i would say realist, because we have seen this exact movements of the market many times, yet people still fall each time for it, like it is the new moon run up

i'm all for believing this, but right now the only thing that can set off the skyrocketing, is only the halving
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:24:30 PM

With an available supply of 14,771,150 BTC it takes $4,351,964,840 to yield a price of $ 294.63. To move the price to $8k where are all of these extra billions coming from. Tens of extra billions. You know something we don't?

Bitcoin is over-pumped as it is.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:26:35 PM

hmm, great idea.

Why in a world would I buy your bitcoins at $2000 now, believing in my speculation. Where as I am not as rich at the moment and can buy them at 300$ per BTC. So where is your logic in that?.

ok, so buy them..

oh wait let me guess you only have $20 of bitcoin and want to hype up the speculation to try turning your $20 into $400...

yea.. its noobs like you that just shout out a random number. never list atleast 5 reasons why. and then backs out of a chance to even make profit based on their own 'tips'

the point of trying to sell at $2k to you, is that if you truly beleive in your speculation then any price below your speculation would be deemed as a profitable offer. and by you taking up the offer shows you are putting your own fnds on the line to back up your speculation..

so go on atleast buy 0.01btc for $20.. back up what you have to say..
show you stand by your speculation

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:29:42 PM

I really hope not.  Undecided The growth we see now looks consistent with the growth of BTC. If it jumps to $2k then we are in another speculative bubble that WILL pop and bring us back to reality. Then come the endless complaints about how bitcoin "scammed me".

Antonopoulos has said in one of his interviews that we will see another 3 - 4 bubbles until Bitcoin doesn't get mass adopted. It's just how these new thing grow I guess. It's hard to prevent bubbles when you have big number of people rushing to invest into a single market.

I also believe that this will happen and this doesn't seem as a problem to me. As long as we are growing and technology is being adopted by the masses.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:32:03 PM

We if we keep at the pace of this so-called "natural" aka slow growth it will take 20 years just for Bitcoin to grow to the marketcap of a very small corporation. This is supposed to be world changing technology we're talking about, why do people talk it down like it's worth less than a 2nd rate fast food joint?
h0w8rd

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:32:36 PM

i'll be just as happy if it gets back to $500 range
BTCfarm (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:33:05 PM

hmm, great idea.

ok, so buy them..

oh wait let me guess you only have $20 of bitcoin and want to hype up the speculation to try turning your $20 into $400...

yea.. its noobs like you that just shout out a random number. never list atleast 5 reasons why. and then backs out of a chance to even make profit based on their own 'tips'

the point of trying to sell at $2k to you, is that if you truly beleive in your speculation then any price below your speculation would be deemed as a profitable offer. and by you taking up the offer shows you are putting your own fnds on the line to back up your speculation..

so go on atleast buy 0.01btc for $20.. back up what you have to say..
show you stand by your speculation

1. Im not investing into any sort of "Charity Beg" operations.
2. I do actually know for a fact that it will hit, I know something noone knows yet. And yes, 5-7k$ within 3-4 weeks.
3. If you think this is bs, lets make a bet (as you said, put your money where your mouth is)
4. How can you assume that I am poor, that is a poor judgement from your side, obviously i'm not rich but c'mon.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:01:43 PM

cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:02:55 PM

With an available supply of 14,771,150 BTC it takes $4,351,964,840 to yield a price of $ 294.63. To move the price to $8k where are all of these extra billions coming from. Tens of extra billions. You know something we don't?

Bitcoin is over-pumped as it is.

the marginal cost of producing bitcoin back in march was estimated to be about $247...given difficulty of 57,541,669,370.......tomorrow difficulty will 63,413,802,702 up around 10% or so....follows that marginal cost to produce would be around $270..... so not sure how much overpumped the price is.

I do agree it looks insurmountable...the amount of capital to get btc to 8k

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: