Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP/INVESTOR BASED REVIEW WEBSITE [ prelaunch ]  (Read 1088 times)
mihtju (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:00:10 PM

Hello guys. As you know I am also enthusiast in this section and I love ponzy/gambling games where we can build some community and playing smart in these games we can make sometimes good profit.
So while there are no interesting projects currently in market, professional doublers, we are working on website, where we will write articles and build community only for these type of games.

What will be our benefit? We will not be like regular monitoring. We will not sell any advertisement spots and will not take any money from investment based game admins. So we will not be as these scam monitors who collect 1-2$ daily and provide PAYING status so they provide wrong information and newbie investors are being scammed based on such fake monitors and incorrect information.

All articles and reviews will be based only on our OWN and OUR COMMUNITY experience. We will invest our own money and keep our followers informed about our experience in different investment projects.

Currently we are working on website, blog, forum + live chat available will be to each customer. Everything will be 100% for free and based only on our own, subjective experience and opinion and we will promote only these investments projects where we have invested our own funds. So only the best investment projects will be listed on our website, no trash, fast scam projects.

If you have some suggestions, let us know and we will try to implement in our website if it will be possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

We will not be like regular monitoring. We will not sell any advertisement spots and will not take any money from investment based game admins. So we will not be as these scam monitors who collect 1-2$ daily and provide PAYING status so they provide wrong information and newbie investors are being scammed in based on such fake monitors and incorrect information.

I hope that quote above is true Roll Eyes

Anyways I'll be looking forward for this one as I also love to risk on HYIPs/ponzis. Best of luck to you man!
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 11:50:42 PM

We will not be like regular monitoring. We will not sell any advertisement spots and will not take any money from investment based game admins. So we will not be as these scam monitors who collect 1-2$ daily and provide PAYING status so they provide wrong information and newbie investors are being scammed in based on such fake monitors and incorrect information.

I hope that quote above is true Roll Eyes

Anyways I'll be looking forward for this one as I also love to risk on HYIPs/ponzis. Best of luck to you man!
I hope they will keep their words too, my friend. This a rare thread in this whole section (just like ryachallenge's). Hope this thread will work as efficient as it can and provide us the latest info Grin
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:07:19 AM

I will keep my promise and we will not be like regular monitoring who is selling advertisements or for few $ promote some projects, so if you have suggestions what would you like to see on our web page post it here.
Also if you want to join our team and be one of team members, who will search for interesting projects, write articles about new, promising projects, also information about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency investment options please let us know.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:08:39 AM

I will keep my promise and we will not be like regular monitoring who is selling advertisements or for few $ promote some projects, so if you have suggestions what would you like to see on our web page post it here.
Also if you want to join our team and be one of team members, who will search for interesting projects, write articles about new, promising projects, also information about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency investment options please let us know.

I think you can coorperate with ryachallenge who is also monitoring and testing all projects. That would be great if you can reach an agreement with him
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:54:01 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 11:24:18 AM by mihtju

Ok I will keep in mind and hope after our website will be launched we can make some kind of cooperation and he could be one of writers on our web page.

Currently available sections on web page will be:
* NEWS - bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum related news.
* PRICE ANALYSIS - currently will be available bitcoin and ethereum price analysis.
* GUIDE section for newbies
* GAMBLING and INVESTMENTS section about interesting projects launched related to investors
* ONLINE CHAT to discuss and chat with other members.

BENEFITS - NO ADVERTISEMENTS, no PRESS RELEASE AND PURCHASED ARTICLES. All articles and publications will be published only based on our own and our team opinion and experience.

mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:48:21 PM

Currently website looks like that:

* NO ADVERTISEMENTS
* NO PURCHASED ARTICLES
Only our own opinion about bitcoin and investment related things and discussions.

If you are interested in our project, contact us and you can become one of our team and provide investors only high qualified investment projects, interesting bitcoin related news and much more.

Davidovic

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:27:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zDRxdu1.png?1

* NO ADVERTISEMENTS
* NO PURCHASED ARTICLES
Only our own opinion about bitcoin and investment related things and discussions.

If you are interested in our project, contact us and you can become one of our team and provide investors only high qualified investment projects, interesting bitcoin related news and much more.

No adverstisments ?

How is it gonna be sustainable without ads ? Sorry if this newbie question.

Btw, i'd really like to be part of your team but i've gat nothing to offer.  Huh
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:23:39 PM

* NO ADVERTISEMENTS
* NO PURCHASED ARTICLES

No adverstisments ?

Btw, i'd really like to be part of your team but i've gat nothing to offer.  Huh

Website will be finansed by our own funds and donations. Only in this way we can provide the most accurate information about new investment projects where we are investing our own funds. In other way if we will provide advertisements or press release articles - we will become as other hyip monitorings where can be advertised scam projects with greedy admins who just advertise their sites everywhere to make fast money and run away. Here we will select only best and most promising new launched investment projects.

Davidovic

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:08:20 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zDRxdu1.png?1

* NO ADVERTISEMENTS
* NO PURCHASED ARTICLES

No adverstisments ?

Website will be finansed by our own funds and donations. Only in this way we can provide the most accurate information about new investment projects where we are investing our own funds. In other way if we will provide advertisements or press release articles - we will become as other hyip monitorings where can be advertised scam projects with greedy admins who just advertise their sites everywhere to make fast money and run away. Here we will select only best and most promising new launched investment projects.

That is very nice. Will donate some btc when the site is launched, will watch this thread for the donation address. Smiley
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:43:54 AM

bump

phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:45:26 AM

ETA of the official launch of your monitor? looking forward to this but your promise that you'll not be like those usual monitors getting paid by HYIPs just to list their site as paying, is too good to be true Cheesy
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:57:29 AM

ETA of the official launch of your monitor? looking forward to this but your promise that you'll not be like those usual monitors getting paid by HYIPs just to list their site as paying, is too good to be true Cheesy

We will not be like monitor, we will more just write reviews about new promising investments projects, cryptocurrencies etc. Based on our own experience + news about bitcoin and ethereum.
Ethereum in last week increased for 140% so its our best investment currently since bitcoin bullrun.

mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:47:54 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 12:03:08 PM by mihtju

ryachallenge accepted our offer and will be one of persons who will be responsible for gambling&investment section.

Beta launch is planing already tomorrow.

What do you think guys about domain name
bitcoingui.de
satoshinews.org
socialbits.biz?

Davidovic

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:29:00 PM

ryachallenge accepted our offer and will be one of persons who will be responsible for gambling&investment section.

bitcoingui.de
satoshinews.org
socialbits.biz?

Satoshinews.org

Don't like socialbits.biz.
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:26:29 AM

bitcoingui.de
satoshinews.org
socialbits.biz?

Satoshinews.org

Don't like socialbits.biz.
Yups vote for .org domain
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:04:13 PM

Final update

Website will be launched in 24 hours after we finish social media profiles.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:12:03 PM

Just to remind you that premium services for admins such as reviews, better listings and so are used to speculate what's admin's budget.
Almost all admins who start their first thread on bitcointalk first are just intentioned to work for short time only because they have no money in order to sustain their projects. In the end, paying monitors are a must and you probably don't even know what you're talking about.
I guess you entered this business recently  Sad
mihtju (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:22:02 PM

Just to remind you that premium services for admins such as reviews, better listings and so are used to speculate what's admin's budget.
Almost all admins who start their first thread on bitcointalk first are just intentioned to work for short time only because they have no money in order to sustain their projects. In the end, paying monitors are a must and you probably don't even know what you're talking about.

Sorry we will not offer such premium services, better listings and paid articles. We will just write an articles and update investment and gambline section based on our own opinion and experience. And responsible person for gambling and investments section will be well known member from bitcointalk and this section will be also related with thread in this section and both places will be linked and updated in same time.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:35:55 PM

Sorry we will not offer such premium services, better listings and paid articles. We will just write an articles and update investment and gambline section based on our own opinion and experience. And responsible person for gambling and investments section will be well known member from bitcointalk and this section will be also related with thread in this section and both places will be linked and updated in same time.

You probably didn't get what I'm saying...
I'm just trying to explain you that if you want to open a blog related to the HYIP industry you have to take count of admins' budgets according to their expenses, and not complaining about premium services they purchase like they're scam regardless.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: