Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamestop Certificates  (Read 599 times)
gumpraider (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:14:45 PM

Those are usable IN-STORE ONLY. NOT VALID TOWARDS DOWNLOADBLE CONTENT, GIFT CARDS, RESERVATIONS, OR POSA CARDS.TWO CERTIFICATES OF THE SAME DENOMINATION CAN NOT BE USED IN SAME TRANSACTION. EXPIRES 12/31/15

That's all you need to know. I will send them as .pdfs, because that's how Gamestop hands them out. I've been collecting a bunch of those, since my friends are too lazy to go to the store and order everything online, so I just bought the certs in bulk.
I'm new here so I'll be going first. I'm looking for like a 25-50% rate, denominations are 5,10,15,25 and 50 dollars.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:30:55 AM

Those are usable IN-STORE ONLY and you also said you will send them as .pdfs are you saying someone will go to the store with the pdf stuff?

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:12:08 AM

Those are usable IN-STORE ONLY and you also said you will send them as .pdfs are you saying someone will go to the store with the pdf stuff?

They are stolen reward certificates. He's lieing in about being his "friends". A lot of forums sell them what they do is crack users accounts redeem the reward certificates which are allowed to be saved as pdfs then sell them. The pdfs are sent to the buyer and u use in store as if they were yours. In store they can't tell if they were really yours or not but on a corporate level they can. He's selling them for really expensive prices. Usually a $5-$10 goes for around a dollar. $25 one around 2-4 bucks. Caution though since he's clearly lying about getting them from friends.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:35:05 AM

They are stolen reward certificates. He's lieing in about being his "friends". A lot of forums sell them what they do is crack users accounts redeem the reward certificates which are allowed to be saved as pdfs then sell them. The pdfs are sent to the buyer and u use in store as if they were yours. In store they can't tell if they were really yours or not but on a corporate level they can. He's selling them for really expensive prices. Usually a $5-$10 goes for around a dollar. $25 one around 2-4 bucks. Caution though since he's clearly lying about getting them from friends.
Thank you ajw7989 i would have fallen for this also i dont want to have anything to do with fraudulent cards.

gumpraider (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:52:22 PM

How am I clearly lying? Those are all legit, I don't know why you're lying in this thread lol. None of my buyers on eBay have had any problems, so don't spread lies.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:37:43 PM

How am I clearly lying? Those are all legit, I don't know why you're lying in this thread lol. None of my buyers on eBay have had any problems, so don't spread lies.
If you a newbie member claims that a legendary member is lying?Huh i will actually prefer his lies to your truth and i am sure you already know the reason.

gumpraider (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:37:55 PM

People assuming some guy that registered ages ago is always right, well stay ignorant then lol. Not going to keep discussing with people that can't think for themselves.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:24:10 PM

People assuming some guy that registered ages ago is always right, well stay ignorant then lol. Not going to keep discussing with people that can't think for themselves.
You sounds ridiculous OP, you only have just 3 post and you have nothing at stake in this forum whereby ajw7989 have to value his account from negative trust.

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:27:54 PM

Were those acquired with the recent security breach in gamesstop.com that allowed a mass cracking of accounts? I bet they were.

You'd be essentially stealing other people's earned points to convert them to in store redeemable points, you'd still have to present the account number of the original owner so there's no way to use them en masse, guess that's why OP wants to get rid of them.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:29:29 PM

I know exactly how they are acquired. I dont know anyone that has such generous "friends" that are acquiring them for so cheap. If you can sell them for 25-50% of price you must be getting them for 20% or less. If I have a $10 card I am sure as hell not selling it to my friend for $2. You have all denominations and possibly some very rich friends since you must spend a lot of money to earn a $50 denomination certificate. The key is to always be honest theres a market for them even if they were cracked from people's account but just make sure you are honest on the source. If you posted saying I have a $25 denomination card (1 or 2 of them) then it would make your story more believable.
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:38:08 PM

You must have a lot of friends for you to have so many testimonials from buyers on ebay and still have an abundance of cards to dish-off here as well.
It's pretty clear you're lying about them being your friends, because nobody gives a damn if they are your friends or not; what everyone cares about is if they are legal and by lying about your source it makes it highly likely they are not legal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: