Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coca-Coin.com - perfect trading robot. Profit: 0.5 - 3% daily  (Read 1214 times)
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:30:31 PM

Site pays. During the first day of 1.95%. Another 6 days, and must return the deposit.

C'mon man... you are newbie with 4 posts  Grin

I've long wanted to start investing in HYIPs. The last time invested in robitbot.com. The HYIPs with high interest rates do not believe.

Well... it is good. Just this site is very primitive design, with closed statistic, without any proof-links on deposits.
Admin is newbie and will do fast scam. I recomend miss this site for investing.
zLol

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:10:14 PM

Site pays. During the first day of 1.95%. Another 6 days, and must return the deposit.

I've long wanted to start investing in HYIPs. The last time invested in robitbot.com. The HYIPs with high interest rates do not believe.

Well... it is good. Just this site is very primitive design, with closed statistic, without any proof-links on deposits.

Okay, tell me then. Why are you so hard lecturing reports have robitbot.com, when everything just say "SCAM". As a result, the project has lived for 2 months.
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:26:28 PM

Okay, tell me then. Why are you so hard lecturing reports have robitbot.com, when everything just say "SCAM". As a result, the project has lived for 2 months.

Because Robitbot has a good admin, which worked about 3 months in last time. That's why I thought it would be a good project.
MichaelKonnor (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:43:20 PM

Please, stop this meaningless discussion.

Information about living of project:
Payouts were made on the investors wallets. The percentage of 29 October was 1.95. October 30, the percentage is set at a rate of 2.07%.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:18:57 PM

you are the admin you can say what you want. We need some testimonials not words  Huh
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:30:59 PM

Just same like other hyip sites .The only difference is stating of how they will work. Dont invest it will sooner or latter will come out to be scam.
Kamosiak

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:43:48 PM

I don't really trust this site to be honest. Got bad feelings about it.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:45:14 PM

I see no one is interesting to invest here   Tongue
If anyone will try it please post proofs...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: