Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Full Member Account - 0.085  (Read 529 times)
Tess The CoinzMaster (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:50:30 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 12:23:10 PM by Tess The CoinzMaster

Hey all. I'm looking to sell a Full Member account.

I ACCEPT ESCROW. IF THERE ARE FEES, YOU HAVE TO PAY.

It has:

- No trusted feedback whatsoever
- Professional name
- No pending loans

If you have any other questions, please PM me! I'm quite new to this business, so if you can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!

You choose the escrower unless you want me to choose.
But we will only use the escrow if I agree too.

Edit- Wrong thread. Could a mod move this to digital goods?
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:05:10 AM

Kindly state the following to avoid multiple questions from those who were not really interested Tongue
- Signed message availabilty
- Post quality
- Post and activity count ( not necessarily to be exact)

Good luck on your sales man!

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:40:41 AM

Kindly state the following to avoid multiple questions from those who were not really interested Tongue
- Post quality

May I ask? How do I do a signed message? Do I make the address on the profile of the account a signed message?

The post quality is relatively good, all posts are either contributive/questions that will help others

Let's just say... Somewhere near or exactly 168 is the activity count, and the post count is above 500 and below 750.

Sorry if i'm being a little vague, but you get the idea, right?
Laosai

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:35:39 AM

- Post quality

May I ask? How do I do a signed message? Do I make the address on the profile of the account a signed message?

The post quality is relatively good, all posts are either contributive/questions that will help others

Let's just say... Somewhere near or exactly 168 is the activity count, and the post count is above 500 and below 750.

Yeah don't worry I get it Wink

And regarding to the signed message thingy, I'm kinda lazy to explain it but there's a guide dedicated for that, here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 and about the address, you don't have to create a new one, just dig the account's post history and look for a bitcoin address posted previously then use that address to sign a message with.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:39:13 AM

- Post quality

And regarding to the signed message thingy, I'm kinda lazy to explain it but there's a guide dedicated for that, here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0 and about the address, you don't have to create a new one, just dig the account's post history and look for a bitcoin address posted previously then use that address to sign a message with.

If you are lazy to check one post by one.
To see if you posted any bitcoin address then there is a website that do this job.
Put your account UID here http://www.satoshiquiz.com/bitcointalk/getactivity.php and at the end you can see if you posted any address.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:59:31 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 12:19:44 PM by Decoded

- Post quality

Lol, last week my brother spilled orange juice onto my laptop when I was gaming. The hard drive's busted, so my old bitcoin-qt wallet is gone. Luckily I moved my btc to coinbase xD

How long ago does the signed message have to be from?

Edit - I have a signed message!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:13:43 PM

- Post quality

Lol, last week my brother spilled orange juice onto my laptop when I was gaming. The hard drive's busted, so my old bitcoin-qt wallet is gone. Luckily I moved my btc to coinbase xD

How long ago does the signed message have to be from?

And there we have it, the account to be sold is decoded lol You posted from wrong account.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:20:56 PM

I use this account because of the stupid 6 minute IP posting break for newbies. So annoying!

Might as well continue this thread with this account, then.

Changing the price to 0.085, because that's what satoshiquiz says Wink

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Winalunt

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:22:32 PM

I use this account because of the stupid 6 minute IP posting break for newbies. So annoying!

i dont know why i am seeing this but it is very strange .....different prices per subject.

http://imgur.com/DEOapxI
Laosai

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:32:45 PM

So that's not the account you are selling?

Anyways those prices estimated on such sites is not that accurate, lower down your price as there will be no one interested to buy for that amount, I guess the previous price is already enough

Rumble

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:49:36 PM

do you have any other accounts outside from a full member?

or like member accounts with decent activity.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:09:43 PM

i dont know why i am seeing this but it is very strange .....different prices per subject.

http://imgur.com/DEOapxI

It's because I changed the price.

do you have any other accounts outside from a full member?

or like member accounts with decent activity.
I also have a member account. I'm looking for around 0.06 for that. Because that one has my favourite name.

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:26:33 AM

Still available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: