Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin CEO spent stolen funds to Buy Sex  (Read 6061 times)
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:35:27 AM

I think the CEO is a bit brain dead. If you're going to get prostitutes, at least use your own money, not stolen funds. He set such a bad example for the bitcoin community. Also, he depleted his and his company's reputation.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:40:05 AM

I think the CEO is a bit brain dead. If you're going to get prostitutes, at least use your own money, not stolen funds. He set such a bad example for the bitcoin community. Also, he depleted his and his company's reputation.

I duly hope that the sponsor of your sig campaign is paying you a premium for your wondrous minimalist insights.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:33:45 AM

"And then Mark asked the seven, maybe there were eight, girls to show him their pussies, and that's when I realized I was no longer his favorite, so I left and now want to live with you, Mr. Hawking. You could pet me if you want to... I don't mind... no pun intended."
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:33:04 AM

Happy Halloween! Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:51:15 AM

"だめ"
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:05:00 AM

Why is it when ever I look at this guy he reminds me of Alan from the Hangover?
Especially in that Samurai get up. Looks like some fat guy in his pyjamas that made a hat out of his mothers girdle. Now only if he had a beard, he'd be a dead ringer for Zach.    Cool
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:24:10 AM

Makes sense. And I mean if you're that huge and have tons of money, you would pay for someone to check your balls instead of using a mirror.
He should move to China though, China is the future the movie "loopers" said so.. Tokyo is the most expensive city to live in.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:02:47 AM

Makes sense. And I mean if you're that huge and have tons of money, you would pay for someone to check your balls instead of using a mirror.
He should move to China though, China is the future the movie "loopers" said so.. Tokyo is the most expensive city to live in.
With that coins he stole he can live in tokyo for 3 generations Grin
Well, he's going to get jailed in Japan anyway
Can anyone tell me what happen to the Coins that he stole ?
Is it gonna get Confisticated by the government or it will be released to the mtgox users?
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:12:23 AM

Is it gonna get Confisticated by the government or it will be released to the mtgox users?

200,000 coins were recovered and the rest were never found. Karpeles should never get out of jail via bail. Give him his cats to at least have some pussies around him lol.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 08:30:42 AM

200,000 coins were recovered and the rest were never found. Karpeles should never get out of jail via bail. Give him his cats to at least have some pussies around him lol.
Maybe he hid the rest of the coins somewhere else safe and planning to retrieve the coins once he was released  Angry
Maybe he put the private keys for the wallet inside Flashdrive and put it inside bank safes ?
Or maybe he already used the rest of the coins to buy cat food Roll Eyes
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:15:02 AM

Looks like he is autistic to me.  I partly feel bad for him but then he also cost me a ton of money so its very hard.  He also was no help in aftermath of what happened and just looked out for himself.
mallard

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:35:57 AM

Maybe he hid the rest of the coins somewhere else safe and planning to retrieve the coins once he was released  Angry
Maybe he put the private keys for the wallet inside Flashdrive and put it inside bank safes ?

Hopefully he used a brainwallet with a shitty password, I've always wanted to be a millionaire.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:44:06 PM

So there is one similarity between bitcoin and fiat money. And it is "they will be used to buy prostitutes eventually."
He sadly will not find them in prison. haha.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:16:55 PM

so basically he was satoshi second coming, with the remaining 660k coins(coins in total were 860k), he is probably holding something just in case, somewhere well hidden in a paper wallet

so we can say that because of this there are other 660k lost coins, that will contribute to the value increase in the future, well something good from this story went out
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 09:55:05 PM

so basically he was satoshi second coming, with the remaining 660k coins(coins in total were 860k), he is probably holding something just in case, somewhere well hidden in a paper wallet

so we can say that because of this there are other 660k lost coins, that will contribute to the value increase in the future, well something good from this story went out

So, all the bitcoiners need to jointly work out to keep him inside jail. Because, if he comes out, supply will suddenly increase and everyone will lose the value of their coin.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:49:05 PM

So, all the bitcoiners need to jointly work out to keep him inside jail. Because, if he comes out, supply will suddenly increase and everyone will lose the value of their coin.

His finances will be watched intensely for decades to come. I remember someone following coins splitting up into multiples of wallet that may be Gox related. I don't think he'll be able to have much fun with his ill gotten gains without being nailed immediately.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:54:31 PM

Hopefully he used a brainwallet with a shitty password, I've always wanted to be a millionaire.
Usually guys who think they are so smart and have I.Qs of 140 do the stupidest things like that.
I wouldn't doubt if you see this happening in the news next time they have to talk about this guy.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
TXWA

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:05:55 AM

If I embezzled a lot of money I would probably do the same. Especially with Japanese women. lmfao
christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 12:54:08 AM

If I embezzled a lot of money I would probably do the same. Especially with Japanese women. lmfao
Well I wouldn't do it in Japan simply because it is illegal. They might tack on some extra hard time because if this scandal.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:15:38 AM

Only Japanese men are allowed near the local hookers. Dirty gaijin get Koreans or Chinese.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: