Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 10:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-10-28] The Finanser Interviews: Gottfried Leibbrandt, Chief Executive Offi  (Read 205 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 03:54:59 PM

The Finanser Interviews: Gottfried Leibbrandt, Chief Executive Officer, SWIFT

How do you see value exchange on the internet changing the game for banks and for infrastructures like SWIFT?

I always like to make a distinction between cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.  I’ve been involved with cryptocurrencies since quite early on. I found the mathematics behind it fascinating and delved into the blockchain mechanics, which is a very intriguing idea. I’ve used bitcoin, and I have to say, as a user, it is a fantastic user experience. It really is nifty that with a push of a button you can send real value to somebody else.  I urge everybody I speak about it to actually download a wallet and do it, because that helps you understand what it’s about.

I’m not there yet. I haven’t got my head enough around it (Blockchain) to see how that move plays out.

http://thefinanser.co.uk/fsclub/2015/09/the-finanser-interviews-gottfried-leibbrandt-chief-executive-officer-swift.html

Hilarious!  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: