Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Around 11 € for free  (Read 2375 times)
Sledge Hammer (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:07:27 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2015, 11:57:38 AM by Sledge Hammer

You are NOT customer with Recyclix.com? Great. I will have them send you around 21 € and once you got the money you send me 10 € of it in Bitcoin.
Will work once per person/account.

If you're in for it, send a mail with your account details to Nicolle.van.daart@web.de
or request login for an recyclix account to do it yourself.
Ah, and please be patient. I expect more requests than I can handle.

P.S. My prior post on this matter vanished. If this violates any board rules, please notify me.
I do not want to cause trouble.

EDIT:
I am currently booked out. I will work through the list as accounts get ready, and will inform you here once I am ready to add up new requests.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:30:47 PM

Where can I use this 21€? Or we get money to our paypal address?
Sledge Hammer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:14:02 PM

If you give your name & IBAN & BIC/SWIFT, you will receive the money to your bank account.
I have no idea on how Paypal works, but I heard they take a fee.
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

You are NOT customer with Recyclix.com? Great. I will have them send you around 21 € and once you got the money you send me 10 € of it in Bitcoin.
Will work once per person/paypal account.

If you're in for it, send a mail with your account/paypal details to Nicolle.van.daart@web.de

P.S. My prior post on this matter vanished. If this violates any board rules, please notify me.

I have 16.20€ in withdrawal balance and i am stucked there.
I don't have any option to withdraw them or invest again.
Because to withdraw i need a minimum of 20€, so i think it is useless right?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

:facepalm: Its a ponzi and they don't give away money for free let alone 20 euros, don't fall for this.
Sledge Hammer (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:52:49 PM

Yes, Recyclix is a ponzi/scam/fraud, but they paid me and my entire familiy 21.80 € each. I have countless accounts there but I cannot withdraw more than once per bank account.
I will happily direct the money to anyone who is willing to share the 21.80 € with me.

After all, you cannot loose with my offer. You only have to pay me AFTER you got the money. So why don't just try as long as Recyclix is still paying?

@smith coins: Yup, you're stuck with < 20€.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:08:31 AM

If you're in for it, send a mail with your account/paypal details to Nicolle.van.daart@web.de

I have 16.20€ in withdrawal balance and i am stucked there.
I don't have any option to withdraw them or invest again.
Because to withdraw i need a minimum of 20€, so i think it is useless right?
The trick is to do 3 time full recycle you will have enough money to withdraw. I am at the third time Grin
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:09:52 AM

What if I ran away with your money after I done with Recyclix? Just curious to ask, I'm in this game already  Grin
oni.saori

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:40:57 AM

fraud site recyclex , i register at this site 4 month ago and invested all free money in it after 30 days i try to withdraw and they said you need to upgrade to your account to use this option
their is only one way to earn that is reffer and earn
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:56:05 AM

fraud site recyclex , i register at this site 4 month ago and invested all free money in it after 30 days i try to withdraw and they said you need to upgrade to your account to use this option
their is only one way to earn that is reffer and earn

Much like how most ponzis work, you cannot withdraw until you've made a deposit to pay for 'premium' membership packages or have made multiple referrals.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Sledge Hammer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:07:03 AM

Like I said, I got my 21.80 € with no problem on monday. My family members too. Maybe it's because I referred myself multiple times. No idea.
I'm sure and agree they cannot be trusted, however. Personnally, I trust 'em about as far as I can throw my car. But as long as I do not have to pay anything....

@zodiac3011: If you ran away without sharing the bucks with me I would be really sad. Yet I don't believe the entire Bitcoin cummunity is made up of scammers who complain about other scammers. Most folks out there back up their word.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:13:58 AM

recyclix.com Itself provide you free 20 euro when toy register as free user ..asn this fund can be use for making more money ..then why you need this way registration
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:22:11 PM

Sledge Hammer people like and want the money but the major problem here is the paypal, is there any other withdrawing method?

idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:29:16 PM

Can anyone please confirm if this is legit or just someone who collect your info?
Sledge Hammer (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:07:49 PM

@ alwinlinzee: The only methods that work without deposit is wire transfer to a bank account and paypal - at least they say so. I did only test transfer to bank account.

Can anyone please confirm if this is legit or just someone who collect your info?

I do not know for Recyclix, but I do not collect your info. If you have concerns I can also just give away the login data for each account so you can process the withdraw by yourself.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:25:41 PM

@ alwinlinzee: The only methods that work without deposit is wire transfer to a bank account and paypal - at least they say so. I did only test transfer to bank account.

I do not know for Recyclix, but I do not collect your info. If you have concerns I can also just give away the login data for each account so you can process the withdraw by yourself.

Can you send me info for one account to personal message?
zodiac3011

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:59:39 PM

Like I said, I got my 21.80 € with no problem on monday. My family members too. Maybe it's because I referred myself multiple times. No idea.
I'm sure and agree they cannot be trusted, however. Personnally, I trust 'em about as far as I can throw my car. But as long as I do not have to pay anything....

@zodiac3011: If you ran away without sharing the bucks with me I would be really sad. Yet I don't believe the entire Bitcoin cummunity is made up of scammers who complain about other scammers. Most folks out there back up their word.

wow you have a great trust in humanity there I have to say. Anywat goodluck! Hope you won't meet anyone who does that Grin
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:48:09 PM

I'd like to try this one out given that I don't have to pay anything to get the money but seriously? Paypal? Huh
oni.saori

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:51:00 PM

I'd like to try this one out given that I don't have to pay anything to get the money but seriously? Paypal? Huh

Their is option of bitcoins also to withdraw but really i did not understand the concept of this user withdraw via paypal only
bit3000

Activity: 448

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:54:48 PM

I don't see even one user claiming it.I think its a scam to steal your information.
Most probably your password.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: