Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

bitcoin is much better than dollar in my opinion, i really like it even though there are some price fluctuations
for some people, fluctuations are very problematic, which is why many people are not attracted to bitcoin, because of fluctuations in the price is very fast,

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:05:52 PM

I would choose the bitcoin, its gonna win eventually also the bitcoin has a great market price so I think the bitcoin will win. Plus the bitcoin is also the future of all currency's everything is gonna be digital.
randchingo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 08:36:06 AM

Bitcoin can very much replace Dollar, Dollar has many advantages over Bitcoin I think since it's already the cornerstone of the financial system and you can do everything with it and Bitcoin is still growing right now.

Account Relinquished to @Operatr https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1325685
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:52:07 AM

They are both obviously very popular. But I think Dollar surely is bigger and is used more.
Many people know Bitcoin disagree and that's the problem
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:00:15 AM

They are both obviously very popular. But I think Dollar surely is bigger and is used more.

Yes the dollar is still bigger, but the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.
So I think the bitcoin could win, It would only take a low time for it will be that time.
Bazelak

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

For the time being, the dollar is bigger. But I think in the future, bitcoin will be a universal money, it will be a reserve currency.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:29:59 AM

Yes the dollar is still bigger, but the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday.
So I think the bitcoin could win, It would only take a low time for it will be that time.
in my opinion, dollar is a currency which used worldwide even many country do provide their own currency,so it would take an ages for bitcoin to be the biggest currency or most used currency in the world and beat the dollars ,not that easy dude

That's perfectly right. And that's the main reason why most people don't use only btc, but more btc + one or two other currencies.

But the good point about btc is its stability.Yeah you read well, stability.
Of course the value of btc is subjected to strong variations. But on a great amount of time I think it'll be more stable. Because the problem of dollar is that it's linked directly to the USA and their money printer!
Imagine tomorrow Trump becomes president, well I'm pretty sure the dollar would drop a lot...
And if the USA need to repay their debt one day, their best way to do so will be to print lots of money! Thus they'll get some money to repay, but also the value of dollar will decrease proportionally so their debt would be thinner!

Whereas the amount of bitcoin is extremely stable, and that's a good point.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:43:01 AM

bitcoin is much better than dollar in my opinion, i really like it even though there are some price fluctuations

of course bitcoin is better than dollar (fiat/paper cash)
but sometimes we need papercash to make transaction and we can't use bitcoin
example If we live in a isolated village no internet conection, we can't use bitcoin

dollar/paper cash/ local currency is better than bitcoin in some situation

bitcoin is to much costly but dollar not costly according to bitcoin vs dollar because bitcoin is any time to much price from dollar any time see dollar is less price according to bitcoin vs dollar

The price of bitcoin is too volatile at the moment. It is difficult to price the goods in bitcoin. This will deter the usage.

Soon people will realize Bitcoin is a real money. You can use that to buy a lot of things. The only problem is that it is not widely accepted. Maybe in a 10 year timespam, it will be, hopefully

i agree but people are going to realize that bitcoin is real money if there is actually things the can buy with it. because honestly right now there is so few use cases for bitcoin and i am only talking about places that are accepting bitcoin as payment just as they accept cash.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:48:23 AM

example If we live in a isolated village no internet conection, we can't use bitcoin

I do agree with this somehow paper cash ( Dollar ) is better than bitcoin when it comes to utlitization of currency in a daily days routine life but Bitcoin itself is a best way to earn dollar and gives more price of dollar (paper cash ). Both have their own benefits and can not be denied but Bitcoin is getting better these days and some day we can hope to have BITCOIN DEBIT CARD.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:49:52 AM

bitcoin is to much costly but dollar not costly according to bitcoin vs dollar because bitcoin is any time to much price from dollar any time see dollar is less price according to bitcoin vs dollar

The price of bitcoin is too volatile at the moment. It is difficult to price the goods in bitcoin. This will deter the usage.

Soon people will realize Bitcoin is a real money. You can use that to buy a lot of things. The only problem is that it is not widely accepted. Maybe in a 10 year timespam, it will be, hopefully

i agree but people are going to realize that bitcoin is real money if there is actually things the can buy with it. because honestly right now there is so few use cases for bitcoin and i am only talking about places that are accepting bitcoin as payment just as they accept cash.

The transaction speed will still prevent bitcoin from being a main currency to be used in purchases.

eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:56:23 AM

yeah, I agree but in the bitcoin many problems for anywhere use we can use bitcoin only online to online without internet connection we can't do any transaction but with paypal we can use anywhere but it has also fixed place.
Bazelak

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:56:51 AM

yeah, I agree but in the bitcoin many problems for anywhere use we can use bitcoin only online to online without internet connection we can't do any transaction but with paypal we can use anywhere but it has also fixed place.

Paypal is also online payment system. I think you need the internet. Online banking also needs the internet.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

So guys, in a world where the 10% of total transaction are with BTC, what is the advantages for a normal family? What this kind of money can solve? In particular, if some rich don't spend BTC to increase the value and less BTC are spent, how can deflating happen?

Particular, which CONCRETE advantages can the people get from BTC?

Thank you.

i think you can make profit by buying and selling bitcoins exchange..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:05:27 PM

Honestly I appreciate bitcoin than dollar, bitcoin is easier value to get money and price is changing you can get some income.Dollar is stable is not a good think.
kartaggen

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:10:45 PM

Honestly I appreciate bitcoin than dollar, bitcoin is easier value to get money and price is changing you can get some income.Dollar is stable is not a good think.

Yeah people are getting in bitcoin trading only because of its price volatility as dollar is not that volatile and you cannot make quick profits out of it, so if anyone who is looking for quick profits would surely pick bitcoin over gold.
Signaturan

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:33:15 AM

Yeah people are getting in bitcoin trading only because of its price volatility as dollar is not that volatile and you cannot make quick profits out of it, so if anyone who is looking for quick profits would surely pick bitcoin over gold.

But the short term trading is quite difficult. When I think the price will rise and buy some bitcoin, but it drops instead.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:43:36 AM

I think Dollar is still the greatest. Particularly because the world still in use.
Bitcoin is not very large compared to Dollar. Because many people do not even know what Dollars.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:48:14 AM

But the short term trading is quite difficult. When I think the price will rise and buy some bitcoin, but it drops instead.

The price mostly drops that's the problem the big problem of the bitcoin.
The price will eventually go up, I'm sure  about that.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:05:59 PM

I would be honest I Bitcoin lot of fun and find work enjoyable. Indeed, it is also much faster and that makes it good.
Because I also think people are going to use much more Bitcoin.
Bazelak

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:17:23 PM

The price mostly drops that's the problem the big problem of the bitcoin.
The price will eventually go up, I'm sure  about that.

If the bitcoin is adopted in daily transactions. You can buy grocery with bitcoin, the price will be very high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: