Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
ibitkong

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:19:41 AM

In a period of crysis like now in Italy, what can help BTC?

It's better than dollar! And the currency based on market not on the governmet Cheesy
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:41:51 AM

Dollar is more used I think. But that will change in the future I think. I think later in the future that more people will use Bitcoin.
And that the world is becoming more digital and that will be good for Bitcoin. You never know what can happen in the future.

you are right. bitcoin is beeing so famous day by day. I think after some day, bitcoin will be use of equal to dollar,
OnTheMF

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:54:03 AM

Dollar is more used I think. But that will change in the future I think. I think later in the future that more people will use Bitcoin.
And that the world is becoming more digital and that will be good for Bitcoin. You never know what can happen in the future.

you are right. bitcoin is beeing so famous day by day. I think after some day, bitcoin will be use of equal to dollar,
Its already became so famous that people are buying and selling in bitcoins and many of the online markets have approved it, so it sure be useful same as dollar compared to bitcoins.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Bazelak

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:18:40 PM

If we promote the bitcoin to our relatives and friends, the bitcoin will be more popular and price will rise.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Its already became so famous that people are buying and selling in bitcoins and many of the online markets have approved it, so it sure be useful same as dollar compared to bitcoins.
Maybe if bitcoin introduced to a lot of people I'm sure bitcoin will definitely be useful again, so it's not necessary to use the transaction currency and all in order to be able to use bitcoin easier.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 02:47:02 PM

I will choose for the bitcoin it has a better future a head in my opinion, this is because its easy.fast and also self controllable plus its the future of all currency's.
I think the bitcoin will take over the world soon.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:03:00 PM

Many people love them both. But most people use Dollar. But many people use also Bitcoin and that is very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
But it is hard to learn some new people how Bitcoin works. The older generation doesnt even know what Bitcoin is.
iamthesky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:49:18 PM

Many people love them both. But most people use Dollar. But many people use also Bitcoin and that is very good. I hope that more people will use Bitcoin.
But it is hard to learn some new people how Bitcoin works. The older generation doesnt even know what Bitcoin is.

Yeah, older generation would always prefer using dollar, as I have seen many people who are even scared of using debit/credit cards, so its difficult to see them using bitcoins.
maomaochong1730

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 10:55:23 PM

支持,顶 Smiley
TheBlueMan

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:52:50 PM

Yeah, older generation would always prefer using dollar, as I have seen many people who are even scared of using debit/credit cards, so its difficult to see them using bitcoins.

That's because they aren't informed about things.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:14:58 AM

I will choose for the bitcoin it has a better future a head in my opinion, this is because its easy.fast and also self controllable plus its the future of all currency's.

although bitcoin as good as any. and many people are wearing. dollar will remain the currency of America and will not be replaced

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:44:06 AM

although bitcoin as good as any. and many people are wearing. dollar will remain the currency of America and will not be replaced
yes especially for today is not very possible. Conventional media is still very much needed. but I am a little unsure bitcoin can beat the dollar, it may take one century to achieve it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:29:03 AM

I think bitcoin users only 1% of the total world population, while users fiat is spanning the globe.
how bitcoin can win against fiat?
OnTheMF

Activity: 168

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:54:28 AM

I think bitcoin users only 1% of the total world population, while users fiat is spanning the globe.
bitcoin has to travel more to reach the image of dollar.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:24:22 AM

Over 95% of these are moved digitally worldwide, not physically. So why not use a better digital currency instead?  Roll Eyes

we must change our mindset to keep buying and use bitcoin  Wink
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:41:39 AM

Well, fiat encompasses the entire globe at this point, the only way it is expanding is through people being born.

To compete against fiat, there has to be either massive distrust or a massive collapse with the financial system coupled with Bitcoin becoming a huge powerhouse that can replace fiat in a reliable way. this not only makes those who currently own bitcoin quite wealthy, but it also demonstrates the versatility of Bitcoin and how a decentralised system is far better.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:54:14 AM

but big and top marketplaces not started using bitcoin yet. like amazon, ebey, aliexpress etc, when these marketplaces start using bitcoin, then bitcoin will chellange dollar.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:50:09 AM

Many people choose Bitcoin. But that is because Bitcoin is more worth and it is good for the future.
But I think that dollar will reduce now on this time. But it wont disappear and that is good. Many people also need dollars.

Some people dont even know what Bitcoin is.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:26:27 AM

yes especially for today is not very possible. Conventional media is still very much needed. but I am a little unsure bitcoin can beat the dollar, it may take one century to achieve it.
1 bitcoin is equal to more than 400 dollars, and bitcoin being used by million of peoples and companies. I think bitcoin has just beaten dollar or only one step away to beat dollar, it will not take one century, I guess.
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 10:56:01 AM

1 bitcoin is equal to more than 400 dollars, and bitcoin being used by million of peoples and companies. I think bitcoin has just beaten dollar or only one step away to beat dollar, it will not take one century, I guess.

It will not take a century, but it will take a decade for sure, as it is not that easy to replace a currency like dollar which is most trusted across the globe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: