Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:12:36 PM

People that use Bitcoin like Bitcoin only. And people that use Dollar are going to try out Bitcoin and that is very good.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin more in the future and that it will be have a higher value.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:14:01 PM

The dollar will probably go up after the news of EUR QE expansion.

However I`m looking at a more favorable EUR price, since i`m from europe.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

So guys, in a world where the 10% of total transaction are with BTC, what is the advantages for a normal family? What this kind of money can solve? In particular, if some rich don't spend BTC to increase the value and less BTC are spent, how can deflating happen?

Particular, which CONCRETE advantages can the people get from BTC?

Thank you.
exactly not mny CONCRETE advantages can the people get from BTC,maybe just multiple function from bitcoin,i mean bitcoin have two function,as payment or currecny and as investement,because Dollar cannot use as investement.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:54:47 PM

Rather than comparing it directly for USD I think it would be more decent to compare Bitcoin to other online USD paid units like creditcards and PayPal, over these bitcoin has the advantage of being cheaper on fees.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:00:12 PM

Dollar is much more practical and meaningful while conducting offline transactions and has more use in direct transactions, While on online deals btc has huge advantage over it.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:14:29 PM

Dollar is like a safe investment for the most but hasnt volatilaty that make bitcoin become having a bigger interest over the years ,knowing that it can boom and down from one moment to other,but a reward for those who take the risks can be there,dollars its a question of patience to be able to profit from it.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:55:03 PM

Dollar is like a safe investment for the most but hasnt volatilaty that make bitcoin become having a bigger interest over the years ,knowing that it can boom and down from one moment to other,but a reward for those who take the risks can be there,dollars its a question of patience to be able to profit from it.

Yeah dollar is more popular and more powerful then bitcoin at a moment the users have more faith in dollar and it  will take a long time for people to develop same level of faith in bitcoins,  as bitcoin is still new to majority of them.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:11:20 PM

I do count both of them a safe investment. The dollar which has a low price, but remember bitcoin now also have a low.
It was 200 dollar but these days we can be safe to say it wont' fall around 400 dollar.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:38:24 PM

I do count both of them a safe investment. The dollar which has a low price, but remember bitcoin now also have a low.
It was 200 dollar but these days we can be safe to say it wont' fall around 400 dollar.

Maybe you are right, But today everybody in the world would go for the dollar. Since so many countries depend on it. Not only in terms of trade. But also as their national currency.
Which makes it hard for bitcoin to compete with.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

Well bitcoin is getting more and more investors that are and wanna take advantage of its volatility,for other side dollars is a good investment as it has some fluctuations that make people get some good income,but bitcoin has those all days soo its an high risk-reward around bitcoin.
honeyhtet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:32:52 PM

Dollar is the cornerstone of the current financial system, it won't be easy since bitcoin is just growing and can't completely turn the world around just yet, I think bitcoin has advantages at least on the online field of being more linked to it than USD.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

I understand what you are getting at, Bitcoin is still backed with Dollars and other fiat currencies or it won't worth anything too, I think if not for the low fees "~3 cents" it would be probably for the speed, ease and convenience, it's hard at the start but ones you are used to bitcoin then it is very easy to use.

for speed payment i prefered you to use paypal, you didn't need to waiting 1confirmation, anyway i agree with you bitcoin still backed by dollar and other currency, in future if bitcoin replace dollar, what can we do with bitcoin?
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:18:45 PM

The bitcoin will win at the end I'm pretty sure if it, it only will be a long journey before the bitcoin will succeed in this.
The bitcoin is already getting bigger and bigger these days.
candy27

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:26:30 PM

Actually the dollar has been strengthening against most currencies in the world. For example the Brazilian real has fallen about 50% against the dollar.

Therefore BTC holding steady against the dollar means it has actually risen against other currencies. A Brazilian who bought BTC in 2015 will have protected the value of their money...

I don't think BTC will replace the dollar, but it will replace weaker currencies.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:15:41 PM

Both are many used. But Bitcoin is now the next generation money I think. Because people are now going to use it much.
And it becomes also more popular so that is very good. But Dollar wont disappear. Many people use it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

Bitcoin is useless without dollar in terms of price subject.

In terms of system like sending or receiving, bitcoin is no doubt much convenient and besides at the first place I think this is the reason why bitcoin is made.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:38:41 PM

Bitcoin is a future currency, it has advantages in the internet field which is one of the main aspects of the future, Dollar is still very useful physically when conducting transactions, Each has an advantage.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:18:17 AM

Bitcoin is a future currency, it has advantages in the internet field which is one of the main aspects of the future, Dollar is still very useful physically when conducting transactions, Each has an advantage.

plus and minus, each currency have both of them. bitcoin more simple for internet user. No bank, No Id , and low fee. but for offline transaction dollar is the winner, No fee, Easy to use, Aceptable every where, No Need internet conection.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:10:06 AM

yeah both have their respective advantages. but I think for this era, we need more dollars than bitcoin, you know the reason. bitcoin has not been spread evenly
sandro.jr

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:09:57 AM

Even though Bitcoins are growing popular in countries like USA, Italy and other developed countries, it still doesn't have roots in developing and non-developed nations. The number of people with info regarding this minimal, if you ask me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: