Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:50:38 PM

The bitcoin could win at the end of the journey but right now the dollar is just too big to do this.
It would take many years to achieve this mission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:55:53 PM

I like the idea of going all out bitcoin for all transactions, it is not here yet.
In reality I don't believe it will ever happen to completely replace fiat currency as it backed by government.
And the countries that they govern will not accept or support bitcoin 100%.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:29:56 AM

The bitcoin could win at the end of the journey but right now the dollar is just too big to do this.

The bitcoin or other crypto currencies might win in a few decades. But the fiat will still be there for long time.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:46:46 AM

The bitcoin or other crypto currencies might win in a few decades. But the fiat will still be there for long time.

We can’t compare bitcoin with dollar, dollar is more stable than bitcoin. Bitcoin is highly volatile, but such a value is the reason for highly preferable, but bitcoin is not much of a currency , it is being used like an investment.
Zuminest

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:22:48 AM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with bitcoin you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make bitcoins to be finite.. only about 21 million bitcoins will ever be released.. the release of new  bitcoins is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:29:44 AM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with bitcoin you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make bitcoins to be finite.. only about 21 million bitcoins will ever be released.. the release of new  bitcoins is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..

No matter how much value fiat currencies are losing after years, people will continue to use it without thinking about the consequences.

These people are like sheeps. They do what their other fellow human being is doing.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:49:10 AM

Both are very good to use. But not everyone knows how Bitcoin works and that is the problem. I hope there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin.
But they must know that it is good to use it and also very safe. It will be nice in the future. Because the world is getting more digital.
yeah of course most people don't know bitcoin. I'm sure if many people know about the workings of bitcoin. like us
surely they would consider using bitcoin transactions regularly
bitcoin vs dolar for most people prefer dollars
tewd22

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:53:54 AM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with bitcoin you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make bitcoins to be finite.. only about 21 million bitcoins will ever be released.. the release of new  bitcoins is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..

No matter how much value fiat currencies are losing after years, people will continue to use it without thinking about the consequences.

These people are like sheeps. They do what their other fellow human being is doing.

bitcoin is not money, while the dollar is money.
Both have a different role and if I may say both have their world, respectively.
rollin-sat

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:14:48 AM

Both are very good to use. But not everyone knows how Bitcoin works and that is the problem. I hope there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin.
But they must know that it is good to use it and also very safe. It will be nice in the future. Because the world is getting more digital.
yeah of course most people don't know bitcoin. I'm sure if many people know about the workings of bitcoin. like us

absolutely agree but people like dollars because are more easy to spend in the real life (and you don't need any connection to make a tx)
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:24:34 AM

absolutely agree but people like dollars because are more easy to spend in the real life (and you don't need any connection to make a tx)

That's true and people find it easy to spend dollars for buying anything as it is easily available and accepted everywhere but when it comes to bitcoin no none is aware about it yet.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:26:36 AM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with bitcoin you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make bitcoins to be finite.. only about 21 million bitcoins will ever be released.. the release of new  bitcoins is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..

Both have a different role and if I may say both have their world, respectively.

how is bitcoin not money. bitcoin can fuction as multi tool for plenty of things. it's a currency, it's a store of wealth, you can use it as an investment tool, you can store data on its block chain etc. i mostly use my smartphone in combination with my banking app to pay for my daily needs in store. i barely use physical money anymore. tell me how is that different from you using bitcoin as currency to pay for things in combination with for example your smartphone.
draceus

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:37:33 AM

That's true and people find it easy to spend dollars for buying anything as it is easily available and accepted everywhere but when it comes to bitcoin no none is aware about it yet.

yeah your suggestion is also right but my opinion bitcoin is also easy way to spend buying and selling anything but about bitcoin must people don't what is bitcoin and how are using if every one know about it then I am sure every one will use it .

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:43:48 AM

bitcoin might be used more as an investment like gold but also at the same time bitcoin can and is being used as a currency (money) too.

maybe your definition of money is off, but as long as you can pay for stuff with bitcoin, it can be considered as money.

--looking for signature--
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:00:47 PM

bitcoin might be used more as an investment like gold but also at the same time bitcoin can and is being used as a currency (money) too.

maybe your definition of money is off, but as long as you can pay for stuff with bitcoin, it can be considered as money.

It is a currency and no doubt we cannot spend it directly, we need to convert it to fiat first and then spend to buy what we want, but dollar is more powerful then bitcoin.
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:22:02 PM

It is a currency and no doubt we cannot spend it directly, we need to convert it to fiat first and then spend to buy what we want, but dollar is more powerful then bitcoin.

Yup dollar is more powerful that bitcoin because dollar can buy anything and everything but bitcoin can only do transaction via internet and can penetrate the offline market.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

We use both already but we can't trade Dollar however Bitcoin could beinf traded as the price isn't stable right now
Nordicbeast

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:47:42 PM

Bitcoin is superior in most elements put up against the dollar.
Though I don't ever see bitcoin replacing fiat. They will co-exist.
pateda

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:10:11 PM

Bitcoin has good potential. But US Dollars more currency used.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 05:36:38 PM

What superiors you talking about? I think bitcoin is same as dollar if we don't talking about bitcoins opportunities like free transactions or smth like this.

fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

Bitcoin is good as an earning but spending physically I would choose dollar as I can use it anywhere I want and even if I travel to different country dollar is accepted everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: