Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:44:19 PM

bitcoin has great potential into payment transactions online. but the dollar is stronger because it is under the government and have legal.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:04:48 AM

They are both a very good payment method and that is very nice, but you can also see that Bitcoin is now becoming more popular around this time and that is good.
But there are also a lot of people that dont use Bitcoin, because they dont even trust Bitcoin because they heard some bad stories.

We must convince the people to use Bitcoin and that it is also very safe and fast to use.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:15:04 AM

uᴉoɔʇᴉq has great potential into payment transactions online. but the dollar is stronger because it is under the government and have legal.

Yeah, they are the best in where they are created... bitcoin is the best in online transactions while dollar is the best in real life...no need to tell who is greater than the two as they both have advantage at each other...
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:23:39 AM

The bitcoin will maybe win at the end of this journey but right now the dollar of course win with easiness because its a lot bigger.
Plus the fact is also that the bitcoin itself is just too small right no and the dollar is a lot bigger plus it also has the bank and the bitcoin is even depending on the dollar right now so that is also a good point why it would right now lose from the dollar itself.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:08:36 AM

The bitcoin could win at the end of the journey but right now the dollar is just too big to do this.
It would take many years to achieve this mission.

The bitcoin or other crypto currencies might win in a few decades. But the fiat will still be there for long time.
I think it's hard to bitcoin can win against the dollar or fiat. I'd be a little unsure if bitcoin can win at online currency
but to dominate in payment or currency offline. I'm not sure bitcoin can match fiat or dollars.
we should recognize that. our own as bitcoin users still rely on fiat or dollars
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq could win at the end of the journey but right now the dollar is just too big to do this.

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq or other crypto currencies might win in a few decades. But the fiat will still be there for long time.
I think it's hard to uᴉoɔʇᴉq can win against the dollar or fiat. I'd be a little unsure if uᴉoɔʇᴉq can win at online currency
but to dominate in payment or currency offline. I'm not sure uᴉoɔʇᴉq can match fiat or dollars.
we should recognize that. our own as uᴉoɔʇᴉq users still rely on fiat or dollars

I consider bitcoin as an online payment and just used for online use and will still use fiat or may local currency in my everyday living.
Kurohige

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:35:55 AM

Why give a battle between these two currencies. Lets face it. Without dollar bitcoin is useless in terms of high value we can get. If bitcoin will dominate dollar the only thing we can get is the no hassle transaction that bitcoin is giving us.

Lurking...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:06:42 PM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with uᴉoɔʇᴉq you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make moondollars to be finite.. only about 21 million moondollars will ever be released.. the release of new  moondollars is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..

No matter how much value fiat currencies are losing after years, people will continue to use it without thinking about the consequences.

These people are like sheeps. They do what their other fellow human being is doing.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is not money, while the dollar is money.
Both have a different role and if I may say both have their world, respectively.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq might be used more as an investment like gold but also at the same time uᴉoɔʇᴉq can and is being used as a currency (money) too.

maybe your definition of money is off, but as long as you can pay for stuff with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, it can be considered as money.

It is a currency and no doubt we cannot spend it directly, we need to convert it to fiat first and then spend to buy what we want, but dollar is more powerful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Yup dollar is more powerful that uᴉoɔʇᴉq because dollar can buy anything and everything but uᴉoɔʇᴉq can only do transaction via internet and can penetrate the offline market.

Yeah, Agreed dollar is more powerful and it has provided all features similar to bitcoin. But when days pass and everything goes digital bitcoin will occupy a place equal to dollar.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:10:57 PM

one of the biggest problem with dollar is inflation.. over time all currencies lose purchasing power because government keep printing more money.. with uᴉoɔʇᴉq you don't have this problem because the system is designed to make moondollars to be finite.. only about 21 million moondollars will ever be released.. the release of new  moondollars is slowly down and it will stop completely within few decades..

No matter how much value fiat currencies are losing after years, people will continue to use it without thinking about the consequences.

These people are like sheeps. They do what their other fellow human being is doing.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq is not money, while the dollar is money.
Both have a different role and if I may say both have their world, respectively.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq might be used more as an investment like gold but also at the same time uᴉoɔʇᴉq can and is being used as a currency (money) too.

maybe your definition of money is off, but as long as you can pay for stuff with uᴉoɔʇᴉq, it can be considered as money.

It is a currency and no doubt we cannot spend it directly, we need to convert it to fiat first and then spend to buy what we want, but dollar is more powerful then uᴉoɔʇᴉq.

Yup dollar is more powerful that uᴉoɔʇᴉq because dollar can buy anything and everything but uᴉoɔʇᴉq can only do transaction via internet and can penetrate the offline market.

Yeah, Agreed dollar is more powerful and it has provided all features similar to uᴉoɔʇᴉq. But when days pass and everything goes digital uᴉoɔʇᴉq will occupy a place equal to dollar.

Yes dollar is more popular now and it will be more in future too, bitcoin still needs a time to reach to that level of dollar, and it can reach there only if adoption is higher.
Lokfar

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:42:06 PM

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq could win at the end of the journey but right now the dollar is just too big to do this.

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq or other crypto currencies might win in a few decades. But the fiat will still be there for long time.
I think it's hard to uᴉoɔʇᴉq can win against the dollar or fiat. I'd be a little unsure if uᴉoɔʇᴉq can win at online currency
but to dominate in payment or currency offline. I'm not sure uᴉoɔʇᴉq can match fiat or dollars.
we should recognize that. our own as uᴉoɔʇᴉq users still rely on fiat or dollars

I consider bitcoin as an online payment and just used for online use and will still use fiat or may local currency in my everyday living.
Yes indeed, you can use Bitcoin online and that is now the time that it is perfect for Bitcoin, because you can buy a lot of things online.
And that is not possible for Dollar so that is quite bad, that is why Bitcoin is now becoming more popular.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:46:17 PM

I consider uᴉoɔʇᴉq as an online payment and just used for online use and will still use fiat or may local currency in my everyday living.

The bitcoin is getting more popular but still not as popular other currency's are till than the dollar will win easy and the fact is also that the dollar is way bigger, there are too many people depending on the dollar it will never disappear in my eyes.
The bitcoin just has to grow and has to try it but I think it will not succeed honestly.
Yes indeed, you can use uᴉoɔʇᴉq online and that is now the time that it is perfect for uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can buy a lot of things online.
And that is not possible for Dollar so that is quite bad, that is why uᴉoɔʇᴉq is now becoming more popular.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:50:47 PM

I consider uᴉoɔʇᴉq as an online payment and just used for online use and will still use fiat or may local currency in my everyday living.

You can buy anything with credit card and Paypal at a moment and there are more users of it in compare to bitcoins and dollar will always be used more in future  too.
Yes indeed, you can use uᴉoɔʇᴉq online and that is now the time that it is perfect for uᴉoɔʇᴉq, because you can buy a lot of things online.
And that is not possible for Dollar so that is quite bad, that is why uᴉoɔʇᴉq is now becoming more popular.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:27:04 PM

I prefer to use Bitcoin instead fiat and Dollar, but in fact we found ourselves forced to use Dollar a lot more than using Bitcoin
delliaerd

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:38:44 PM

I prefer to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq instead fiat and Dollar, but in fact we found ourselves forced to use Dollar a lot more than using uᴉoɔʇᴉq

The mainstream reason that happens is people who accepting dollars more much than accepting bitcoin so we forced use dollars than bitcoin. From the aspect popularity bitcoin not yet compared with dollars . But in my opinion bitcoin gives me many feature than dollars does.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

I prefer to use uᴉoɔʇᴉq instead fiat and Dollar, but in fact we found ourselves forced to use Dollar a lot more than using uᴉoɔʇᴉq

The mainstream reason that happens is people who accepting dollars more much than accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq so we forced use dollars than uᴉoɔʇᴉq. From the aspect popularity uᴉoɔʇᴉq not yet compared with dollars . But in my opinion uᴉoɔʇᴉq gives me many feature than dollars does.
yes, for bitcoin users may bitcoin is best because it has helped many of our lives. but for the general public, they prefer the dollar rather than bitcoin, the reason being that they already trust and are accustomed to using the dollar

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
peta4e

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:12:23 PM

The mainstream reason that happens is people who accepting dollars more much than accepting uᴉoɔʇᴉq so we forced use dollars than uᴉoɔʇᴉq. From the aspect popularity uᴉoɔʇᴉq not yet compared with dollars . But in my opinion uᴉoɔʇᴉq gives me many feature than dollars does.
yes, for uᴉoɔʇᴉq users may uᴉoɔʇᴉq is best because it has helped many of our lives. but for the general public, they prefer the dollar rather than uᴉoɔʇᴉq, the reason being that they already trust and are accustomed to using the dollar

Yes using physical money is very much easy for them as they are used to it and using since long time so they will always prefer to use dollar and not bitcoin.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:15:31 AM

To answer the man question, yes, if majority of the people is holding the bitcoin and not transacting with it, how deflating can happen?? I think, u wanted to mean how to inflating can happen and not deflating.

Those who are holding their bitcoin, is hoping for price increase so they do not want deflation to happen with bitcoin. But please remember, bitcoin is being mined worldwide and hence the total numbers of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So holding on to bitcoin is not a problem as of now. But we all know, that the supply of bitcoin is limited and it will not available to mine after 2022, so who understands the demand supply chain, will hold on to the major portion of their bitcoin. Because when the supply will be exhausted, and the demand will be strong, bitcoin price will increase manifold. 

Hope this explanation helps!

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:24:49 AM

To answer the man question, yes, if majority of the people is holding the bitcoin and not transacting with it, how deflating can happen?? I think, u wanted to mean how to inflating can happen and not deflating.

Those who are holding their bitcoin, is hoping for price increase so they do not want deflation to happen with bitcoin. But please remember, bitcoin is being mined worldwide and hence the total numbers of bitcoin is increasing day by day. So holding on to bitcoin is not a problem as of now. But we all know, that the supply of bitcoin is limited and it will not available to mine after 2022, so who understands the demand supply chain, will hold on to the major portion of their bitcoin. Because when the supply will be exhausted, and the demand will be strong, bitcoin price will increase manifold. 

Hope this explanation helps!

According to me! The difference between bitcoin and US dollar or other fiat is that there is unknown supplied supply of fiat, it is not easy to plan our financial position as we do not know the money supply. There is known supply of bitcoin.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:01:18 AM

A lot of people is using both, but if you want to know which one will longer exist in the future than you will know that Bitcoin will have a better future because that is digital money.
And if you can buy more things online than Dollar will be maybe useless after some 20 years and indeed there are of course a lot of people that will still use Dollar.

They use Dollar with some reasons, it can be that they dont like to use Bitcoin or they dont trust it.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:44:10 AM

A lot of people is using both, but if you want to know which one will longer exist in the future than you will know that Bitcoin will have a better future because that is digital money.
And if you can buy more things online than Dollar will be maybe useless after some 20 years and indeed there are of course a lot of people that will still use Dollar.

They use Dollar with some reasons, it can be that they dont like to use Bitcoin or they dont trust it.

Indeed, the bitcoin has a better future because its digital but I think this can also be a disadvantage because its only digital and banks and other currency's will be both in the future so I do not know what to expect honestly.
I think the dollar will win because its just too big and the bitcoin is depending on the dollar, without the dollar the bitcoin will lower in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: