Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:28:55 AM

Bitcoin have an potential to overtake dollar in future, but at a moment it seems that people will only use bitcoin, as many of people are not aware about bitcoin and people who are comfortable with dollar will continue to use it.

No overtaking is not the right term. If bitcoin will overtake dollar we won't see some nice profit during exchanges. Maybe the best term would be powerful currency over all.
Bitcoin is already going to be popular and many used and that is nice, the only thing is that you never know what the value will be and that is the problem, we just only can wait.
Dollar is being reduced in using and that is logic because everything now is getting more digital.

It's just popular as your thought because you are here in this forum where many users including alts are actively posting. Go to some different places now and mentioned about bitcoin. If you got 50% answer by yes then I will agree to you.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MoneyShot2

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:30:04 AM

bitcoin will probably be part of the digital currency in the future, but it does not mean that the dollar will disappear, it will take 100's of years before it disappears.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄ 【BTC】
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:43:47 AM

My strategy: long on BTC......short on $. Wink
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:40:07 PM

The dollar will always be controlled by the government. Bitcoin will never be regulated by any politician. That's the essence of using bitcoin, your government can not put some income tax or VAT in your account. You're the bank of your own. Although at the moment bitcoin has a very little chance of replacing fiat money.
True, if you know what you are doing you can have any stack of money you want outside of the system, but what's the point? as soon as you have enough money to buy property or a vehicle, you are going to need to get that money taxed. You can't buy a car, let alone real state, without the government knowing. So you can have as much money as you want in Bitcoin, but at the end of the day, if you need to buy something expensive, there is no escape from the government.

But eventually, bitcoin will be accepted by most services, it can include housing services too.

Well for houses though, you can just buy a land and let the government put tax on you. And then construct your own house. Pretty sure you're not getting any tax from buying cement and stuffs. Atleast you saved the tax to be put on you when you're going to buy a house.

But the point is avoiding taxes. if Bitcoin gets accepted by real state agencies that sell houses, well then you can't avoid that tax because it would be stupid to try to do so, I mean it's registered that you bought that house.

As far as buying a terrain, then building the house yourself and avoiding taxes by buying the materials... im not sure about that. You are going to need a ton of materials, you are going to need a lot of money, and you would need to hire construction workers and an architect. It's too much work. It's better to buy a house that has been time tested and just works in my opinion. I just want to buy a house and get in with no hassles.

And even if you build it yourself, do you think the government will not find out? lol. They are taxing a terrain, they will find out that there's a house on top of said terrain.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:53:14 PM

I will choose for bitcoin because with bitcoin I am earning a good amount of money daily and also it is increasing daily with the price increase while dollar has less opportunities for the people to earn online and its price is stable which is not good for me relative to bitcoin.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:28:23 PM

I will choose for bitcoin because with bitcoin I am earning a good amount of money daily and also it is increasing daily with the price increase while dollar has less opportunities for the people to earn online and its price is stable which is not good for me relative to bitcoin.

Trading bitcoin at a moment is a good option, but dollar will always win the race against bitcoin, as dollar is more popular then bitcoin and it will never disappear from the market but we are not sure about bitcoin.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:33:19 PM

Yeah bitcoin is allowing us to make good money on regular basis and even if you trade bitcoin you can earn more profit in compare to dollar as dollar is not fluctuating like bitcoin.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:38:52 PM

If we compare the two they are different dollar is a physical money and there's a online dollar also in paypal perfect money payza etc..
And the value of dollar in my country is very stable unlike bitcoin.
Bitcoin right now is gradually increasing and i just like you invest your money to a bank with high interest.. and bitcoin is just a digital currency but increasingly the value year by year..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:42:03 PM

Bitcoin is the best when it comes in business in this cryptoworld, why this coin? Because it is the most stable and main coin of all traders. When it comes in trading in real world(world wide) the dollars i think is the main currency( correct me if im wrong) but i think the best is Bitcoin because not all the people in the world knows how to trade $ in worldwide, but in the world of BTC almost all of the btc users knows how to trade. And they can trade if they want as much as they have money .little money or Big money you can trade here in bitcoin.. In $ you cant trade little amount you need billion or hundred thousands to gain pofit..
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

The dollar will still win the upcoming years, I think it will take a lot of time before the bitcoin could win in my eyes.
Most likely it will take a lot of time before the bitcoin is gonna be bigger than the dollar, the dollar is a lot more used and also too big right now.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:44:49 PM

The dollar will still win the upcoming years, I think it will take a lot of time before the bitcoin could win in my eyes.
Most likely it will take a lot of time before the bitcoin is gonna be bigger than the dollar, the dollar is a lot more used and also too big right now.

There is no comparison when it comes dollar, dollar is  the king of the currency and it will continue to enjoy the stardom that it holds at a moment in future too.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:45:31 PM

Its a fact that dollar is old currency, much more practical, and used by many countries... So why to compare that old, well known currency with young bitcoin? For now everything is going in good direction, bitcoin is growing and bitcoin will need more time to advance on higher levels.
Looks like its only about taste, personally I like bitcoin more then dollar. I use bitcoins more then dollars. Slowly more and more people start to like btc more then other currencies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:13:03 PM

The bitcoin will maybe win in the future but right now it will still not win because the bitcoin is too small and the dollar is way too big.
I think its just a matter of time and now there are still too many people depending on the bitcoin itself.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:29:06 PM

In comes in trading Bitcoin because if you have small or large fund you can trade. But in Dollar i know that the traders is rich .
And when it comes in world currency the best is $ because every country can exchange their money in that country but other country dont have exchanger in bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:37:48 PM

The bitcoin will maybe win in the future but right now it will still not win because the bitcoin is too small and the dollar is way too big.
I think its just a matter of time and now there are still too many people depending on the bitcoin itself.

I think it can never win from the dollar the dollar is just too big and also a lot of users are indeed depending on it, all large company's are using it and its also that all our stockings are going with it.
Its just not reachable in my opinion, I think the bitcoin can become far but no so far.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:39:14 PM

I think it can never win from the dollar the dollar is just too big and also a lot of users are indeed depending on it, all large company's are using it and its also that all our stockings are going with it.
Its just not reachable in my opinion, I think the bitcoin can become far but no so far.

I'm exactly thinking the same its just not possible for the bitcoin, I also think the bitcoin can become a real currency's and also one of the most used currency's but the dollar will always stand above it.
The bitcoin is a nice currency but I also think that the dollar will be digital soon or later(fully digital).
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:52:00 PM

Bitcoin will never win from the Dollar. We don't need Bitcoin to beat the Dollar. Bitcoin is an alternative currency for those who are tired of being used and squeezed out like a lemon by governments and banks.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:54:37 PM

I have never get rich from investing in US dollars not even the feeling of making signidicant profit, however i do have different feelings about investing in Bitcoin. I believe if i continue to save more and more Bitcoin, i might make some money in the future. I hope time will not show me wrong.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:57:13 PM

I have never get rich from investing in US dollars not even the feeling of making signidicant profit, however i do have different feelings about investing in Bitcoin. I believe if i continue to save more and more Bitcoin, i might make some money in the future. I hope time will not show me wrong.

You are at a right place mate, do not hesitate in investing bitcoin if you want to earn good profits in future, as I think that dollar is history and bitcoin will be more stronger in future.
Coindropper

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:45:13 PM

You are at a right place mate, do not hesitate in investing bitcoin if you want to earn good profits in future, as I think that dollar is history and bitcoin will be more stronger in future.

At the rate bitcoin's going, with all its planned changes, disputes and hacks, I don't think bitcoin can go very fast far without a big fix. Not the software, but the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: