Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE  (Read 41005 times)
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:21:46 PM

The bitcoin is gonna be very good but it will still not win from the dollar because the bitcoin is way too big to take over if you ask me.

Well this may be true with the market cap being so huge, but remember, it can be over just all of a sudden. Some time ago we were at 200. In a way there will always be a minimum, since the chinese miners/pools are heavily invested too.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:46:31 PM

The bitcoin is gonna be very good but it will still not win from the dollar because the bitcoin is way too big to take over if you ask me.

Yeah it will take a long time for bitcoin to overtake gold as bitcoin is too small in compare of dollar and bitcoin needs a strong reason to replace it.

Bitcoin can't touch those without access to world wide web unlike the dollar system or any other fiat currency that a country have.

So bitcoin will never win against dollar in terms of domination. Just enjoy the technology of bitcoin that giving us benefits that we don't see by the usual transactions we are making thru fiat.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:00:23 PM

I honestly think that the dollar will win again and again because its just way bigger what is already mentioned here plus its that so many people are already depending on it, and not only people but also a lot of company's are.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:06:40 PM

I honestly think that the dollar will win again and again because its just way bigger what is already mentioned here plus its that so many people are already depending on it, and not only people but also a lot of company's are.

Not just with the usage, but the ability to access it. If internet shuts down globally, we can't used our bitcoin too since it's digital. There's no alternative way to use it but to wait again for the internet to bring up. That's why dollar and other fiat currency will prevail forever.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:32:51 PM

Dollar still be a winner. The dollar is used as the main currency in the world. the use of the dollar is very stable. almost all countries use the dollar today. I believe the dollar will still survive up to 100 years. and bitcoin will begin to undermine the strength of the dollar in the future.

Even bitcoin will be powerful in future but it can never take the place of dollar, and bitcoin will always be used as an secondary currency, the first choice would be only dollar.
I do not think so. I just think about the reciprocal of what you are saying. Bitcoin is going to be the primary mode of payment for all the people and dollars may sustain as a secondary currency in some part of the world.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:00:41 PM

Dollar still be a winner. The dollar is used as the main currency in the world. the use of the dollar is very stable. almost all countries use the dollar today. I believe the dollar will still survive up to 100 years. and bitcoin will begin to undermine the strength of the dollar in the future.

Even bitcoin will be powerful in future but it can never take the place of dollar, and bitcoin will always be used as an secondary currency, the first choice would be only dollar.
I do not think so. I just think about the reciprocal of what you are saying. Bitcoin is going to be the primary mode of payment for all the people and dollars may sustain as a secondary currency in some part of the world.

Are you kidding me? just think practically how many people are aware about bitcoin at this stage and how many people are using dollar? I hope you have got your answer.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:24:34 PM

Are you kidding me? just think practically how many people are aware about bitcoin at this stage and how many people are using dollar? I hope you have got your answer.

You are right about that the bitcoin is way smaller than the dollar, the dollar will win every time it has to play against the bitcoin without any doubts.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:27:00 PM

You are right about that the bitcoin is way smaller than the dollar, the dollar will win every time it has to play against the bitcoin without any doubts.

Yeah dollar is the king of the fiat currency and it will be in future too, and it will not be easy for bitcoin to replace dollar as it holds huge market cap across the globe.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

So guys, in a world where the 10% of total transaction are with BTC, what is the advantages for a normal family? What this kind of money can solve? In particular, if some rich don't spend BTC to increase the value and less BTC are spent, how can deflating happen?

Particular, which CONCRETE advantages can the people get from BTC?

Thank you.
I'm sure that 10% transaction will more and more,as we known that Swiss and japan more serious to bitcoin,its will lead change in bitcoin history,people start believe in bitcoin,and its all result of our hardwork to keep on eye on bitcoin.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:24:39 PM

The comparison between dollar and bitcoin is unfair and uncalled for in my opinion for dollar is a currency of most powerful country while bitcoin is controlled by none.Bitcoin doesn't exist physically byt dollar can be moved both digitally and physically

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:47:59 PM

The comparison between dollar and bitcoin is unfair and uncalled for in my opinion for dollar is a currency of most powerful country while bitcoin is controlled by none.Bitcoin doesn't exist physically byt dollar can be moved both digitally and physically

You can say that, the dollar is way more powerfull and also has a lot more users than the bitcoin so you can indeed not compare them.
I think the dollar is a whole another caliber if you ask me.
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:58:14 PM

Bitcoin may one day in the median in the median of this forum's lifetime do I see Bitcoin being at least an alternative to the dollar in most brick-and-motar stores and predominately used in  on the internet. there is too much power with the Us Dollar.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:12:09 PM

I think they still can compare since both are equally currencies so it's not a problem if the two compare. after all, many people think that bitcoin will win Lol
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:36:09 AM

I think they still can compare since both are equally currencies so it's not a problem if the two compare. after all, many people think that bitcoin will win Lol

Bitcoin is as much money as fiat is. The only advantage fiat has over Bitcoin is that it rules the offline payment industry. You can easily buy and sell goods and pay people with physical money without the need of an internet connection. With Bitcoin it's simply not possible. One way or the other, you'll always need internet.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:48:17 AM

Bitcoin is as much money as fiat is. The only advantage fiat has over Bitcoin is that it rules the offline payment industry. You can easily buy and sell goods and pay people with physical money without the need of an internet connection. With Bitcoin it's simply not possible. One way or the other, you'll always need internet.

bitcoin is diffirent with dollar (real currency) . bitcoin price very fluctuation, the price can rise or fail everyday. so better to save 50% of your money at bitcoin and 50% at dollar too
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:52:00 AM

dollar  is much better than  bitcoin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:58:15 AM

dollar  is much better than  bitcoin
What is your opinion about the dollar? explain what makes you speculate that the dollar is much better than anything else.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:35:48 AM

Yes bitcoin is nothing without internet so I can't imagined why other people keep talking nonsense about bitcoin must surpass and dominates dollar. They didn't think what will be the worst case scenario if that will happen.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:34:58 AM

Nah... Bitcoin is quite safer than other currencies since there is no secret behind it and also it has nothing as hidden charges for its users to pay so far like the government put charges on banks and currencies as and when they want and ultimately it affects the users like us so i think bitcoin is better than dollar.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:56:10 AM

Nah... Bitcoin is quite safer than other currencies since there is no secret behind it and also it has nothing as hidden charges for its users to pay so far like the government put charges on banks and currencies as and when they want and ultimately it affects the users like us so i think bitcoin is better than dollar.

You know if we look at all sides being anonymous sometimes going in the wrong way. There are lots of mistakes happened in bitcoin because fo that anonymity which is no solution since all in all they are not transparent. But on the other side, it giving some benefits to if it goes the right way.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: