Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:28:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Safest method to double your coins?  (Read 3547 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:37:43 AM

Safest method to double your coin is stop on gambling you will double it. But most people want to get fast money thats why I can suggest directly dice game using 2x multiplier and doing yolo. Win or not depends on your luck Grin
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

i would suggest trading, once you get the feel for it you can start making good money with wise decisions.
quite difficult to double your coins on trade, because the price of the coin is quite difficult to achieve 200%

It is not true. It is possible to double your coins on trade even when the final price is lower than initial.
How come ? Could you please elaborate ? How can they double their coins when the market price is lower then the initial ? I think its a lose lose situation when the market or the bitcoin rate goes down in the market.best way to save up for now and once the rates go way above you can sell or trade them.

Smiley This is simple. For example, you have deposit of $6500, btc price is $1000 (initial price) and you bought 2 btc, after that the price goes only down... It is stopped @ $220. You think it is lose situation, but it is not, instead of sell your coins @ $220 and fix a big lose, you can buy 20 btc more and have at total 22 btc with the price ~$291. And today you have not only increased in ten times your coins, but can sell them @ $320 (1st possible final price) and have more than $600 of profit or you can wait until btc price will be $590 (2nd possible final price) to double your deposit.

I don't understand this. This is just basic trading and what gaurantee do you have that the price will eventually go up?

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:38:09 AM

For Increasing a even a micro fraction of a coin is Risky and there exist no method that is safe. Gambling as you said on Directbet is much risky than Lending coins in Lending section.
Just hold your coins and watch them growing in Value.
I agree with you but hey instead of just letting the coins lie down in the wallets its better to invest them or bet very safely like as you said Directbet is much risky I don't think so,if you play smart on directbet with all your sports knowledge you can barely have a loss there.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:40:43 AM

For Increasing a even a micro fraction of a coin is Risky and there exist no method that is safe. Gambling as you said on Directbet is much risky than Lending coins in Lending section.
Just hold your coins and watch them growing in Value.
I agree with you but hey instead of just letting the coins lie down in the wallets its better to invest them or bet very safely like as you said Directbet is much risky I don't think so,if you play smart on directbet with all your sports knowledge you can barely have a loss there.
Yup mate, next thing you know , you're rich for no apparent reason. /sarcasm
And there is no such thing as "Betting safely" , if the wins were greater than losses for nearly every player the house would go bankrupt and lemme tell you , sports betting is not a charity organisation or such, it only exists to "feed" off your losses.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

Let's see whats your safest method to double! ;)

My was Betting at Directbet on odds of 2+ but now it's Bitvest, not safest but still a safe play on red bar!
POST yours :D

-Go to a dice site
-bet your desired amount
-set your payout to 2x
-pray
-roll
- ???
-profit

Easy eh?
BitCentral

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:47:42 AM

Safest method to double your coin is stop on gambling you will double it. But most people want to get fast money thats why I can suggest directly dice game using 2x multiplier and doing yolo. Win or not depends on your luck Grin

I would agree with you.
If you really want double your money, then stop try it on gambling.
Make some real business. You can grow your wealth there.  Smiley
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

You can join some signature campaigns and can also do some online tasks, in return you earn some bitcoins. Other short cuts are gambling and trading with bitcoins, you can gamble with your bitcoins and you can multiply your bitcoins but on other hand you can even loose them so be careful.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:56:43 PM

Let's see whats your safest method to double! Wink

My was Betting at Directbet on odds of 2+ but now it's Bitvest, not safest but still a safe play on red bar!
POST yours Cheesy

There are the risk for anyone to try to double the coin. For example: I have try to martiangle but I'm busted at the end.

Then I switch into low chance of winning to make massive multiplier rather than double it
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:43:18 PM

im afraid that there is no safe way to double your bitcoins without any risk if you want to do that you have to gamble it and risk loosing money

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:45:32 PM

One safe method is there , Buy coins when they are cheap and sell them when they are on sky and again buy them when they are low with all the money that you got before by selling , without this i don't feel any other safe method is there.

vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:00:49 PM

the safest method is to invest in a dice website though i doubt that you will double your bitcoins by doing that because of small profit you get
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:06:51 PM

One safe method is there , Buy coins when they are cheap and sell them when they are on sky and again buy them when they are low with all the money that you got before by selling , without this i don't feel any other safe method is there.

Yes, this one is very safe but it will take too much time to double the money. On other hand there are also chances of further fall in the prices of the bitcoins so its little risky too. But still if you believe that price of the bitcoin will be increased in future and you are ready to wait for longer time the you can opt for this.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:07:41 PM

Safest? Since I'm an eSports and NBA fan, I'd bet on who I think will win and follow different sports betting analysts' picks. In eSports, it doesn't need much analyzing as you know the skill level of the team you'll bet to. Bet on things you're comfortable on winning and you'll be fine.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:53:27 PM

Safest? Since I'm an eSports and NBA fan, I'd bet on who I think will win and follow different sports betting analysts' picks. In eSports, it doesn't need much analyzing as you know the skill level of the team you'll bet to. Bet on things you're comfortable on winning and you'll be fine.

Totally agree with you. And that applies to any gambling experience that is skill bases. If you are comfortable in poker you will do fine there as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Technologeek

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:59:31 PM

I think buying the alternate coins is.If you're having bitcoins maybe you can buy alt-coins and invest in the same.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:03:05 PM

Yes, agreed with you. Sports betting is always safe if you compare it with the other type of betting. If you know the game, teams involved and the current form of players then you can easily predict the result of the game and can make some good profit.
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:03:27 PM

Let's see whats your safest method to double! Wink

POST yours Cheesy

Bitvest - Seems legit how do they work?
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 08:01:51 PM

i would suggest trading, once you get the feel for it you can start making good money with wise decisions.
quite difficult to double your coins on trade, because the price of the coin is quite difficult to achieve 200%

It is not true. It is possible to double your coins on trade even when the final price is lower than initial.
How come ? Could you please elaborate ? How can they double their coins when the market price is lower then the initial ? I think its a lose lose situation when the market or the bitcoin rate goes down in the market.best way to save up for now and once the rates go way above you can sell or trade them.

Smiley This is simple. For example, you have deposit of $6500, btc price is $1000 (initial price) and you bought 2 btc, after that the price goes only down... It is stopped @ $220. You think it is lose situation, but it is not, instead of sell your coins @ $220 and fix a big lose, you can buy 20 btc more and have at total 22 btc with the price ~$291. And today you have not only increased in ten times your coins, but can sell them @ $320 (1st possible final price) and have more than $600 of profit or you can wait until btc price will be $590 (2nd possible final price) to double your deposit.

I don't understand this. This is just basic trading and what gaurantee do you have that the price will eventually go up?

According to this strategy you must have a trust in asset, otherwise how are you going to buy when the price is always falling, it will be difficult psychologically. And if your trust is based on something, the chance that the price will never rise, almost zero. Actually, I have never seen such asset.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:15:57 PM

Safest method for gambling?
No... no.. gambling is risk nothing to safe your coins for that.
Just any two for gambling lose or lucky

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀