Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in buying gold?  (Read 1497 times)
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 06:26:58 PM

Obviously not, this being an unrelated post in the newbie section.  You can definitely count me out of any business you do in the future.
Whoa, didn't mean to offend. I saw the post crop up on an unrelated search and thought I'd comment. I don't comment on any of our competitors threads; this fellow isn't a competitor, he was offering a different sort of service.

Anyways, you're free to choose who you do business with, let me know if there's anything else that you dislike about our service and we'll work to change it, and perhaps we can win back your business.

Cheers,
-Jon

I made a large purchase on your site a few days ago and haven't had any sort of communication since. Please let me know what is going on! The order number is 448.
Hey!

If you sent an email recently to jon@coinabul.com I'll be getting to it shortly.

Otherwise, please send me a PM or an email with more identifying information so I can get you an update!

Thanks,
-Jon

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
fido

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 07:34:20 PM

BTC is essentially the digital equivalent of gold due to its scarcity.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3283

View Profile
November 15, 2012, 10:02:11 PM

BTC is essentially the digital equivalent of gold due to its scarcity.

Similar, but not equivalent.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
cleanerupper

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 12:22:10 AM

Obviously not, this being an unrelated post in the newbie section.  You can definitely count me out of any business you do in the future.
Whoa, didn't mean to offend. I saw the post crop up on an unrelated search and thought I'd comment. I don't comment on any of our competitors threads; this fellow isn't a competitor, he was offering a different sort of service.

Anyways, you're free to choose who you do business with, let me know if there's anything else that you dislike about our service and we'll work to change it, and perhaps we can win back your business.

Cheers,
-Jon

I made a large purchase on your site a few days ago and haven't had any sort of communication since. Please let me know what is going on! The order number is 448.
Hey!

If you sent an email recently to jon@coinabul.com I'll be getting to it shortly.

Otherwise, please send me a PM or an email with more identifying information so I can get you an update!

Thanks,
-Jon

I have sent two e-mails, one yesterday and one today, and have received absolutely no correspondence. How hard is it to reply? It's not good business practice to go silent on a transaction for almost two business days.
underminer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Not for hire.

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 12:47:22 AM

Cleanerupper: I have feels for you good luck with what is going on.

Coinabul: Not to rub too much pepper in the wound this situation dpesn't look good from my pov...

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
cleanerupper

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2012, 03:37:30 AM

Cleanerupper: I have feels for you good luck with what is going on.

Coinabul: Not to rub too much pepper in the wound this situation dpesn't look good from my pov...

Thanks. Still nothing and going on three days. This was a large (over $1k) purchase as well.
Coinabul

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2012, 06:24:01 AM

Cheers,
-Jon

Hey!

Thanks,
-Jon

I have sent two e-mails, one yesterday and one today, and have received absolutely no correspondence. How hard is it to reply? It's not good business practice to go silent on a transaction for almost two business days.
I've had a fever the last two days. Clearing my inbox shortly. I apologize.

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: