Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling method for Free Hearthstone packs  (Read 1965 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:54:38 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 09:30:57 PM by Premgen

Hey guys I am selling a method for Free hearthstone packs.

You can get 500+ packs in 1 day etc. I run a very successful service across other sites and many orders which I can prove to you who I am on those sites.

The reason I am selling this method is because I won't be online as much anymore due to IRL situations like school etc.

This method is 100% safe and can be used any amounts of time you want. You can even run your own service.

I am asking for $50 btc for this method. I could go higher but it doesnt matter.

If you only want to be the person who obtained this method you can pay me $200 btc and only you will have access to this method.

I will also be provide full help for this.

I am willing to let a moderator see this in action if they want proof but I am pretty well established on other sites for this particular service.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:01:22 PM

Can you please post some links so these 'other' services where you are established name?
Let's agree that your method works, but if it some kind of exploit and it will be patched in the future then what?
You obviously won't refund it. And there is no guarantee. So it is risky trade imo.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:04:53 PM

You can get 500+ packs in 1 day etc. I run a very successful service across other sites and many orders which I can prove to you who I am on those sites.

The reason I am selling this method is because I won't be online as much anymore due to IRL situations like school etc.

This method is 100% safe and can be used any amounts of time you want. You can even run your own service.

I am asking for $50 btc for this method. I could go higher but it doesnt matter.

If you only want to be the person who obtained this method you can pay me $200 btc and only you will have access to this method.

I am willing to let a moderator see this in action if they want proof but I am pretty well established on other sites for this particular service.

Does this have anything to do with social engineering?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:14:49 PM

Can you please post some links so these 'other' services where you are established name?
Let's agree that your method works, but if it some kind of exploit and it will be patched in the future then what?
You obviously won't refund it. And there is no guarantee. So it is risky trade imo.
Will pm you

No social engineering. Its a method
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:17:06 PM

Will pm you

Interesting but seems a bit too expensive...

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:22:06 PM

Will pm you

too expensive? if you use this and run your own hs service selling packs you make all your income back in 1 day plus a few more hundred

but alright
player514
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:30:08 PM

Will pm you

too expensive? if you use this and run your own hs service selling packs you make all your income back in 1 day plus a few more hundred

but alright

Its just that theres a high potential for this to become saturated.

oddsworthbetting

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:46:45 PM

I will buy it for $25

Bit.Gamblr  Professional Traders  Bit.Gamblr
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:53:31 PM

I grantee you 100% this won't get saturated =D What makes you say high potential when you don't even know the method.

I will buy it for $25

No
oddsworthbetting

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:14:41 AM

I grantee you 100% this won't get saturated =D What makes you say high potential when you don't even know the method.

I will buy it for $25

No

Can I get it for $50 Amazon?

Fully Transparent | Verified Earnings | 10% Referral Commission | Reliable Trading | DDoS/SSL Protected Server
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:16:40 AM

I will buy it for $25

No

Yes
oddsworthbetting

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:17:47 AM

I will buy it for $25

No

Yes

Can you PM me and actually explain how it works a little bit before I burn a hole in my pocket? Will it work on my iPhone?

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:21:44 AM

I will buy it for $25

No

Yes

Can you PM me and actually explain how it works a little bit before I burn a hole in my pocket? Will it work on my iPhone?

I'm not explaining the method sorry but it requires a pc
oddsworthbetting

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:22:50 AM

I will buy it for $25

No

Yes

I have a Mac. Too bad then

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:42:26 AM

I will buy it for $25

No

Yes

I have a Mac. Too bad then

too bad then I guess because it works for mac to. Bye
oddsworthbetting

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:27:23 AM

Does it work for chromebook to?

Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:48:36 AM

Does it work for chromebook to?

no
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:25:21 AM

Are you happy to use an escrow?

Do we need to give you any account information or do you just send instructions regarding the method?
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:41:35 PM

Are you happy to use an escrow?

Do we need to give you any account information or do you just send instructions regarding the method?

We can use a escrow if needed

I don't need your account info. It is a guide. I can assist via teamviewer as well
jordation

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:50:32 AM

Hey. Very interested in buying method and can do amazon 50 dollars. Do you have skype or any other way we can easily get in contact so i can ask a few questions about the method?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: