Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The current health of the Altcoin scene is ?
Great and moving up - 26 (22%)
Ok and coasting along - 26 (22%)
Bad and going down - 18 (15.3%)
Near Death and dying - 9 (7.6%)
Dead - 9 (7.6%)
Unknown - 5 (4.2%)
disgraceful - 25 (21.2%)
Total Voters: 118

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] State Of Crypto ?  (Read 4643 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

Bitshares, NXT, Ethereum, Ripple and Counterparty. I have no hope in 99% of the crap that's pitched here.

You copying and pasting that all over is not helping anything. LOL
I would sooner burn my money with a lighter before i touched any of those 100% premined pieces of crap LOL

and to the other guy noob.. true, i am not making any money but i stopped caring about that long ago.. that is not what this is all about kid  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

The value is not in the coin, the value is in the network. The reason Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin are so valuable is because they have a large network because they were the first movers. Even though they are considered "old" technologies at this point, even Bitcoin with its' SHA256 and 10 minute block confirmations is still the top dog.
Therefore, any competition will be one that provides a network of usefulness that goes beyond what Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin can do.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

Bitshares, NXT, Ethereum, Ripple and Counterparty. I have no hope in 99% of the crap that's pitched here.
I would put on line only Ripple. Guys frustrated in manipulating the btc market for easy money are moving to ripple for now.
BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:36:22 PM

The value is not in the coin, the value is in the network. The reason Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin are so valuable is because they have a large network because they were the first movers. Even though they are considered "old" technologies at this point, even Bitcoin with its' SHA256 and 10 minute block confirmations is still the top dog.
Therefore, any competition will be one that provides a network of usefulness that goes beyond what Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin can do.

By network, do you mean people?

Because there's entire cities been built without a single person living in them.

You can guess their value Cheesy

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:02:16 PM

Yay I will. What do I win.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 06:41:29 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 06:52:19 AM by Spoetnik

Oh god your not pushing this Ripple shit on my topic here too are you ?

Holy fuck they really spent good money on hiring a spam crew for Ripple PR jeez LOL  Roll Eyes

Ripple is just as bloody mind shatteringly colossally super gay as it ever was.
And i sure as hell will not be making the Ripple "richlist" rich, by buying in.

There is a reason ALL old school guys laugh their ass off when they here the word Ripple.
Because it sucks ass !
I'd sooner go premine myself 100 Billion coins then sell them to you all and call it Cripple before i buy that crap.
And then i'd pay all the board members and foundation people and crew members huge massive fat free piles of coins
and wait for the PR campaign to lure in fucktards LOL
I get to be the Executive CEO in charge of Gihub'ery and FUDage and IPO'ness of the "Foundation" though.

Should i pull an old limp wristed panty waist classic comment here now ? ..sure i'm gonna do it so i can remind you all how damn lame you are and how cool i am  Cool
Try this on for size..
reserved
Remember when every piece of shit douche loser was posting that 100 times a minute here ?
Well all of them except me 'cause i am cool ass boss  Grin

Remember Ripple's fake Giveaway they suckered 100's of people into visiting their site and signing up with their email ?
and how not even one guy got their free coins ?
i wonder why they wanted us all to sign up so bad ? hmmm ?

anyway.. ON topic  Lips sealed

i looked at the Poll and yet again i surprised how the best and worst Poll option is STILL equal 23 + 23 votes  Shocked WEIRD !

PS:
Ripple is gay !

renee25

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:21:12 AM

i mostly agree with Spoetnik , if you are an investor stick to the 1# and #2 coins, and what you think is long term.

Most of the alt-functionality could be implemented in them later. If you are a speculator, and do not mine or code it's not really worth the risk. Everyone has made some gains and loses speculating but this is dangerous with most of the 2014 coins.

Don't donate me: donate to nmc re-base development project.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:28:14 AM

Disgraceful.. This scene attracted all the scumbags that lurk the internet for easy prey..
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:23:02 AM

I'd sooner go premine myself 100 Billion coins then sell them to you all and call it Cripple

cripple could be a gamechanger but look for integration into blocknet  Tongue
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 02:33:32 PM

Those Blocknet bitches still have not sued me.. chicken shits and their Blocknet scam coin token IPO LOL

@renee25
..ya but Ripple is THE no. 2 coin ROFL
and you say.. "implemented in them later"
i agree and that is a great point ALWAYS worth repeating around here !

@NorrisK
So much yes !!
I seen this gradually take off as a call to arms.. a siren call for all sleazy pieces of shit on the earth !
All those pricks running a plethora of scams across the web heard about Bitcoin and then... ALTCOINS
Thought oh boooooooooy FREE money $$$ kaaaaaching
Then they seen how a place like this actually lets them create 100 accounts and lie and troll for bucks 24/7 ROFL
I have said many times this has wound up being the easiest way in human history to make money.

All those guy who use to run scams or code malware etc out there now see this as a waaaay easier way to fuck over people.
No more Anna Kournikova jpeg attachments or filling out surveys or, or, or...
all those traditional internet based "schemes" now take a back seat as they come here and FAP it raw to the wonderful world of crypto currency cloning LOL
what i find funny is each and every single sleazy prick here professes to be an innocent angel.
In my time i think i can count on one hand how many guys have admitted any wrong doing.
They simply scam their ass off and bury the scene with Trolling and lies and then anyone that confronts them is called a Troll themselves and of course a "FUD'er"  Roll Eyes
Catch a guy with his hand in the cookie Jar ? be quiet or a brigade of new accounts will pop up around you for life calling you a FUD'er

I think the scammyness has caught up to the scene and the newer wave of guys that showed up in DEC 2013 are cluing in..
They got here and wanted to make money and were willing to turn their brain off and ignore all warnings about scammers being among us..
And now it's sinking in.. and between the scammers cloning and the scammers shut down sites stealing coins and greedy brats supporting shit coins (or making them)
they all combined decimated the scene and i doubt it will ever get anywhere near as popular as it was in NOV 2013

I warned them all and said your being dumb wrecking the whole scene for chump change and peanuts
and these guys will continue to squeeze ANYTHING they can out of the scene until it's bone dry.
and here we are LOL

blame ?
i blame the noob greedy users + older losers that flooded in trying to run across the web advertising Doge coin.. a scammy piece of shit clone that set off a chain reaction.

then i blame exchanges for pandering to this shit like Doge and defending it every step of the way (like BitJohn on Cryptsy chat soooo many times defending Doge)
and then playing games like freezing withdrawals and deposits so many times that many of us left the exchange(s) permanently.
AKA: exchanges manipulating markets and fucking over their customers in the process.. a common practice these days.
I kept warning Cryptsy about their shenanigans over and over and over and over.. so they did it to me again (BlueCoin) so i stopped using the place..
and they ended up giving me a one year chat ban ROFL idiots.. which was for nothing i even said on their chat box (they claimed i lied about stuff here which i never did)

Then i blame all the sleazy pricks who run services that cry, the dog ate my homework..

Mt. Gox
(that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)
Tons of Gambling sites (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)
Pools (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)
BTER (with NXT hack) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)
Mintpal / Moolah (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)
and on and on... (that cried i wuz hacked) (that cried i wuz hacked)

and all that and much MUCH more scammy antics and shenanigans combined with loser greedy deceitful piece's of shit cloning their ass off with P&D's (and their brat supporters)
has made all this Altcoin shit dead as a fucking door nail !

Because the TRUST is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong gone .

but don't mind me i'm just a FUD'er.. just vote we're doing great and carry on  Roll Eyes

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

Voted: disgraceful

Reason:

Quote from: Spoetnik
as they come here and FAP it raw to the wonderful world of crypto currency cloning LOL

This forum is literally a storefront for honest innovation.

Like someone's idea? Is it open source? Got a few thousand bitcoins you don't mind holding in escrow for a few months?

If the answer to these is yes, then host a 3000+ BTC ITO, with your own money, on an exchange with that exact same idea, and just copy the other guys repo who's doing what you're doing for free.

Nothin but good times here .....

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:57:45 PM

Reason:

as they come here and FAP it raw to the wonderful world of crypto currency cloning LOL

Like someone's idea? Is it open source? Got a few thousand bitcoins you don't mind holding in escrow for a few months?

If the answer to these is yes, then host a 3000+ BTC ITO, with your own money, on an exchange with that exact same idea, and just copy the other guys repo who's doing what you're doing for free.

Yeah the abuse of Open Source code is a sad thing to see really Sad
You would like to see some honor among thieves LOL

But hey.... M O N E Y

Many guys among us would slit their mothers throat in her sleep for some cash.. so fucking over some random internet guys is not a problem for them.
Too many young people don't realize eFriends online are often quite happy to be buddy buddy happy smiles with them.. as long as you line their pockets $$$ LOL
When the cops come knocking though.. expect your ass to be sold out !
Kids don't get it.. they just don't have the life experience etc.

Ripping GPL code etc is a tough subject for me because i am a Software and games cracker but even us crackers have a code of honor and ethics..
Like one cracker would usually not steal his work from another guy and pretend to take credit for it basically and if he's caught doing that his rep will be shit !

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:38:32 AM

Reason:

Yeah the abuse of Open Source code is a sad thing to see really Sad
You would like to see some honor among thieves LOL

But hey.... M O N E Y

Many guys among us would slit their mothers throat in her sleep for some cash.. so fucking over some random internet guys is not a problem for them.
Too many young people don't realize eFriends online are often quite happy to be buddy buddy happy smiles with them.. as long as you line their pockets $$$ LOL
When the cops come knocking though.. expect your ass to be sold out !
Kids don't get it.. they just don't have the life experience etc.

Ripping GPL code etc is a tough subject for me because i am a Software and games cracker but even us crackers have a code of honor and ethics..
Like one cracker would usually not steal his work from another guy and pretend to take credit for it basically and if he's caught doing that his rep will be shit !

I am seeing a lot of problems but not enough solutions in this. What would you do to change it for the better? What is the most ideal way forward for the Altcoin scene in your opinion while still affording privacy of funds?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:06:33 PM

Oh god your not pushing this Ripple shit on my topic here too are you ?

Holy fuck they really spent good money on hiring a spam crew for Ripple PR jeez LOL  Roll Eyes

Ripple is just as bloody mind shatteringly colossally super gay as it ever was.
And i sure as hell will not be making the Ripple "richlist" rich, by buying in.

There is a reason ALL old school guys laugh their ass off when they here the word Ripple.
Because it sucks ass !
I'd sooner go premine myself 100 Billion coins then sell them to you all and call it Cripple before i buy that crap.
And then i'd pay all the board members and foundation people and crew members huge massive fat free piles of coins
and wait for the PR campaign to lure in fucktards LOL
I get to be the Executive CEO in charge of Gihub'ery and FUDage and IPO'ness of the "Foundation" though.

Should i pull an old limp wristed panty waist classic comment here now ? ..sure i'm gonna do it so i can remind you all how damn lame you are and how cool i am  Cool
Try this on for size..
reserved
Remember when every piece of shit douche loser was posting that 100 times a minute here ?
Well all of them except me 'cause i am cool ass boss  Grin

Remember Ripple's fake Giveaway they suckered 100's of people into visiting their site and signing up with their email ?
and how not even one guy got their free coins ?
i wonder why they wanted us all to sign up so bad ? hmmm ?

anyway.. ON topic  Lips sealed

i looked at the Poll and yet again i surprised how the best and worst Poll option is STILL equal 23 + 23 votes  Shocked WEIRD !

PS:
Ripple is gay !

A coin perfect for Cryptsy LOL

It's rank on coinmarketcap.com makes me sick!

Edit
How many Ripple coins did Cryptsy get paid to add it?
How much in paid votes?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: