Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 06:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-10-28] CT: Bitcoin Awareness Campaign Launches Across Major U.S. Cities  (Read 256 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:52:04 PM

I often sit and consider what I would do on the off chance that I had a million dollars. When I chat with people about Bitcoin, they understand very little about it.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115491/bitcoin-awareness-campaign-launches-across-major-us-cities

RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 07:04:55 PM

Hats off to Genesis Mining with their #ExploreBitcoin campaign.

I love the way in which they go about it to grab people's interest. Signs are neat and simple yet, imo, effective. Think it might be far better than just spending millions on TV adds as mentioned. Would be nice if some of the other big names join forces and get involved in this.

Bitcoin has been in the news numerous times over the past couple of months with most articles being positive towards bitcoin and the ecosystem. The price has also been on a steady rise which I guess has also grabbed some interest so now might just be the right time for these kind of campaigns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: