Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash Deposit Network or Prepaid Card Service for Bitcoin in India  (Read 5295 times)
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:56:53 PM

wow! you really are a scam artist.  you are running a mining operation in india and you have the balls to tell us that it is illegal and try to turn people away. look at this hypocrite. you are trying to have the people not involved in this because you are already doing this . you son of B. you need to get you stupid head out of you a hole and stop being so greedy. this is a open source project and you doing this is a shame to this community.  you have just proven that stereotype of all Indians being a money hungry greedy people. what a shame you bring to the people and our country.   
you post history shows you have been doing business on your own. that is good for you , but you have no right to come in here and spred such propaganda , stay the hell away. and dont ever do such a thing. you may be a old member but your actions are shamefull and degrading. i know what you are trying to do so dont even try to pull this stunt again. 
Before calling my mother bitch, think about your sisters, mother & grand mothers.

Hey  dishwara cant you see you have just been burnt. and this the best come back you have. you sister and your mother and your grand mother what a lamo. you need to may be have a person teach you how to troll forums better.  you attempt did not work.  any ways you are a scan artist and a fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 06:59:15 PM

wow! you really are a scam artist.  you are running a mining operation in india and you have the balls to tell us that it is illegal and try to turn people away. look at this hypocrite. you are trying to have the people not involved in this because you are already doing this . you son of B. you need to get you stupid head out of you a hole and stop being so greedy. this is a open source project and you doing this is a shame to this community.  you have just proven that stereotype of all Indians being a money hungry greedy people. what a shame you bring to the people and our country.  
you post history shows you have been doing business on your own. that is good for you , but you have no right to come in here and spred such propaganda , stay the hell away. and dont ever do such a thing. you may be a old member but your actions are shamefull and degrading. i know what you are trying to do so dont even try to pull this stunt again.  
Before calling my mother bitch, think about your sisters, mother & grand mothers.

Hey  dishwara cant you see you have just been burnt. and this the best come back you have. you sister and your mother and your grand mother what a lamo. you need to may be have a person teach you how to troll forums better.  you attempt did not work.  any ways you are a scan artist and a fraud.

If you tell me, so far how i scammed & to whom i scammed & also what fraud things i did, it will help me better to avoid in future.
subvolatil

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:16:34 PM

wow! you really are a scam artist.  you are running a mining operation in india and you have the balls to tell us that it is illegal and try to turn people away. look at this hypocrite. you are trying to have the people not involved in this because you are already doing this . you son of B. you need to get you stupid head out of you a hole and stop being so greedy. this is a open source project and you doing this is a shame to this community.  you have just proven that stereotype of all Indians being a money hungry greedy people. what a shame you bring to the people and our country.  

Hey  dishwara cant you see you have just been burnt. and this the best come back you have. you sister and your mother and your grand mother what a lamo. you need to may be have a person teach you how to troll forums better.  you attempt did not work.  any ways you are a scan artist and a fraud.

If you tell me, so far how i scammed & to whom i scammed & also what fraud things i did, it will help me better to avoid in future.

Hey you ! listen . dont you act like you dont know what you were trying to do in this thread, the posts you made was targeted to scare people you did this and you know it  quite well.  so please dont you act so innocent. hiding behind you broken english.  you are smart but not smart enough. you stay away from the Indian community section. and dont post in here your actions are a shame and you are not welcomed to be a part of this discussion. you are an embarrassment to all Indians.
dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:18:21 PM

so far, you didn't told what scam & fraud i did.
subvolatil

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:21:53 PM

Hey you ! listen . dont you act like you dont know what you were trying to do in this thread, the posts you made was targeted to scare people you did this and you know it  quite well.  so please dont you act so innocent. hiding behind you broken english.  you are smart but not smart enough. you stay away from the Indian community section. and dont post in here your actions are a shame and you are not welcomed to be a part of this discussion. you are an embarrassment to all Indians.

This is typical ! you are a fraudster because you are trying to scare people from being involved in the bitcoin, you stay away from the indian section and please do you mining and sell you bitcoin any where you like. but dont come in here again. simple. you are a shame to the indian community. now do you understand. stay away.
subvolatil

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:24:01 PM

This is typical ! you are a fraudster because you are trying to scare people from being involved in the bitcoin, you stay away from the indian section and please do you mining and sell you bitcoin any where you like. but dont come in here again. simple. you are a shame to the indian community. now do you understand. stay away.

I am going to bed dont have time for you .
dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 07:26:11 PM

Hey you ! listen . dont you act like you dont know what you were trying to do in this thread, the posts you made was targeted to scare people you did this and you know it  quite well.  so please dont you act so innocent. hiding behind you broken english.  you are smart but not smart enough. you stay away from the Indian community section. and dont post in here your actions are a shame and you are not welcomed to be a part of this discussion. you are an embarrassment to all Indians.

still, you didn't told what scam & fraud i did.
Besides India is my country & you have no right to say me to go away or stay away from India.
This forum is for every one who want to be in bitcoin & you have no right to tell me to stay away from anywhere.
subvolatil

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 11:45:42 PM

you are pathetic. *face palm*  .
StLucifer

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 12:15:53 AM

guys, if you wanna abuse each other, please do it via PM. Do not wash your dirty laundry in public.
and now, to get back on track:

Dishwara is right about the way the government officials function. I have personally had to pay "extra" to get some official, legal work done.
This is besides the point though.

If the government cannot control , or track bitcoin distribution, they will outlaw the "exchanges", and one will not be able to buy or sell bitcoins.
If you can't get em, you can't use em.
No one is going to attack bitcoin directly, it is very difficult to do.

another thing that regulators CAN do is make one single statement about bitcoin use in money laundering, etc.
this can have 2 effects -

1. all the corrupt indian politicians figure out that this is an exccellent way of washing their dirty money, and they will try to adopt it.
2. common man gets scared of bitcoin and never touches it.

I personally feel that we should forget about cricket and movie stars, and instead convince a few corrupt politicians ( or regulators ).
Tell them how it can be used, what it can be used for, and they will be convinced.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
subvolatil

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 01:31:56 AM

all i am telling this person is to stop doing what he did , if you look at this guys history he is a active member, and already active mining, and to use politics and the fear so that he can continue to do his monopolistic business as it looks like he is the only one doing this in India at the moment.  his posts was designed to scare not participate in the discussion. and this is a  public forum . if a member no mater how old he is tries to do undermine a system that would be good for every one then he does not deserve to be in this forum.
StLucifer

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:07:05 AM

as far as i am concerned, dishwara has a very realistic view of how indian politicians, regulators and other policy makers function.
The issues that he presents are REAL WORLD problems. We can't be imagining a La-la land where everything is perfect and no one will try and prevent bitcoin from taking root.
Anything that circumvents the system and regulations will raise eyebrows.

we have 2 options:
avoid regulators completely by fitting bitcoin into currently defined categories, or
sell it (the idea, not the bitcoins ) to the regulators in a way that provides advantages to them.

option 1 is better.

on another note : I have personally dealt with dishwara, and i can vouch that he is not a scammer.
Besides, nowehere in his posts do i see him actively discouraging anyone. All he is doing is providing information. At least that's the way i look at it.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
subvolatil

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:22:00 AM

as far as i am concerned, dishwara has a very realistic view of how indian politicians, regulators and other policy makers function.
The issues that he presents are REAL WORLD problems. We can't be imagining a La-la land where everything is perfect and no one will try and prevent bitcoin from taking root.
Anything that circumvents the system and regulations will raise eyebrows.

we have 2 options:
avoid regulators completely by fitting bitcoin into currently defined categories, or
sell it (the idea, not the bitcoins ) to the regulators in a way that provides advantages to them.

option 1 is better.

on another note : I have personally dealt with dishwara, and i can vouch that he is not a scammer.
Besides, nowehere in his posts do i see him actively discouraging anyone. All he is doing is providing information. At least that's the way i look at it.

Lucifer i would have agreed with him completely, and would have discussed, until i stumbled upon his hidden secret that he  a active member, doing business from india, you now see the hypocracy, and for a active member to write these things, was to target the indian community to stay out of this business. just look at the fake post he made regarding his name being used. he is guilty of trying to sabotage the indian community.
StLucifer

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 02:43:41 AM

@subvolatil

even if he is trying to discourage people ( which he is not), ther is nothing stopping you, or anyone else from putting him on an ignore list. He has no control over bitcoin or bitcoin businesses ( just like the government doesnt ), so he cannot STOP anyone. It is no secret that he is doing business. I have known it from day one.

Now, from this point onwards, let's please stay on topic and not dirty this thread anymore.
thank you.

Back on topic:

from your other post :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130017.msg1389366#msg1389366

3. The chance to setup a system by studying past failures of other places, exchanges, countries and people.

Very true. Completely agree.

4. New standards mean better control and free access.

These new standards will need to be approved by a regulator. There's the first problem.

5. Staying true to the philosophy of the cypherpunks.  freedom.

That's the second one. No regulator wants to give anyone any freedom. That is the whole point of "regulation"; Control.

And yes i propose that the bitcoin move out from the digital space into the physical, as the majority of the population in india is not that tech savy. a system that is easy to use for the common man , a system that will free him from the burdens of huge bank transaction fees. and  a freedom to cross boundaries. 

This can be done by selling preloaded coin shaped retractable USB drives ( a round coin, with a usb adaptar that can pop out, and can be pushed back in), with a wallet preloaded on to it. a wallet that would not require a complete blockchain, and would allow the user to easily interface with the bitcoins ( send, receive) and the wallet ( change passphrase, generate new addresses, maintain address book, etc ). This should be OS independent and self-contained within the usb drive.
this will still require the person to be able to use and have access to a computer and an internet connection.

this is similar to https://www.casascius.com/.

Internet penetration in india is still quite low. Cell phone penetration is pretty high, and smartphones are becoming cheaper and more common place. Data service are available on phones from the word go, so a "mobile" wallet with an easy to use interface, as described above. Also an easier way of "refilling" the wallet.

Another question that i have is about credit cards.
why can't credit cards be used to purchase bitcoin?
If i were to set up a website that accepts CC payments for bitcoins, would that be a problem? from the regulator's pov, i do not see it as an issue. All credit card transactions can be tracked, and so can the bitcoin transactions. As long as a link is maintained between an order and a btc address, that should suffice, right?
beyond that point it is the "buyer's" responsibility how to break the link ( bitcoin fog anyone? ) between the address and the payment.

Such a "business" could also accept online debit card payments.

I am not aware about the legalities or the issues associated with such a setup. From all my research on bitcoin, i have noticed that no-one accepts credit card payments for bitcoins. I wonder why. something about chargebacks? i am sure this issue can be easily managed.
Maybe it is the credit card companies that need to approve the "product" before they allow payments for it?

subvolatil

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 03:18:56 AM

hey moving the discussion to :-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130017.0

Start fresh if it is ok with you .
dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 06:19:43 AM

Internet penetration in india is still quite low. Cell phone penetration is pretty high, and smartphones are becoming cheaper and more common place. Data service are available on phones from the word go, so a "mobile" wallet with an easy to use interface, as described above. Also an easier way of "refilling" the wallet.
Already their is apps for android os & iOS & using the QR code.
with smart phones, you just need to scan the QR codes, & pay using the software in smart phone.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin-android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miracleas.bitcoin_spinner&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Software#Mobile_apps
https://blockchain.info/wallet/iphone-app

Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 12:47:58 PM

Already their is apps for android os & iOS & using the QR code.
with smart phones, you just need to scan the QR codes, & pay using the software in smart phone.
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin-android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miracleas.bitcoin_spinner&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Software#Mobile_apps
https://blockchain.info/wallet/iphone-app

Dont need a smartphone to handlie Bitcoin, check Coinapult.

Fjordbit

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

firstbits.com/1kznfw

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 01:20:59 PM

Before making an entire network, is there any evidence that there is enough of a market for bitcoin in India to support one store? I've seen a TED talk where the speaker talks about the benefits bitcoin could have for a goods seller, but do we really think there would be a large amount of bitcoin consumerism there?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 01:28:17 PM

There is a market if there is an exchange.

People want Bitcoin, but they are sceptical about buying them when they know that Selling is not as easy.

If we have a trustable method of fixed exchange, I am sure that the people will follow.

Localbitcoins works for now, but not as reliable as it depends on someone willing to buy.

With the introduction of P2P & P2M money in India since last month, we can now try and build a system that is based on these money transfer mechanisms.

Most of the requests to me have been for 1 - 2 BTC at a time, but this is only because people are still unsure about its penetration in India.

dishwara
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 04:15:22 PM

@Benson Samuel

If you can able to educate & persuade Anna hazare members, it will create huge hit & big wave in India.
Most of Anna's supporters are well educated, in high positions, has the ability to fight against government & want to eradicate corruption & corporate.
Its a people's party, same as Bitcoin.
It will make unbelievable entry of Bitcoin in India.
Besides we need to stand as group instead of standing single.
Politicians, freedom fighters like anna hazare has that power to make us group.
Sorry for double posting, but i don't want this idea to go unnoticed.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2012, 04:19:17 PM

I did read it Dishwara.

Just not sure where to start from. But I will try for sure.

I have been quite comfortable writing about and talking to technologists.

Not sure if I have a say in politics.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: