Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to go America...look at what you just did to us!  (Read 2048 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 02:37:29 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2012, 04:17:55 PM by Elwar

Way to go America. You just elected a guy who:

Passed socialized health care forcing people to get insurance at the point of a gun.

Top financial supporters were Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, and supported the bank bailout.

Increased spending while in office.

Supports the war in Afghanistan.

Supports same sex marriage

Is anti-gun rights.

Supports the NDAA (allows military to arrest US citizens without a warrant, trial or lawyer) also allows Internet censorship

Opposed Bush's tax cuts.

Supported "Cap and Tax" as a way to fight global warming.

-----------------

Please change that first line to "re-elected" if Obama wins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 02:39:00 PM

Thank you.  Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4616

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 03:03:50 PM

Way to go America. You just re-elected a guy who:
You may want to check your facts.  Some of them are wrong, some are misleading, and some aren't necessarily a bad thing.
koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 03:10:15 PM

Way to go America. You just elected a guy

whose policies are setting the stage where Bitcoin will play a major role.
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 03:19:53 PM

Is anti-gun rights.

Phew! At least he's not ALL bad. Cheesy
News flash:
The developed world thinks US are retarded about their precious gun rights.
Same sex marriage is no big deal. Many hetero marriages are a sham anyway, only done for financial reasons, and it has been that way for centuries.
Global warming is a scam. If you can't fight it, you might as well put it to good use.

Passed socialized health care forcing people to get insurance at the point of a gun.
You seem confused. Many other threads have discussed the pros and cons of private vs social health care. Keep drinking the Aspartame Kool-Aid. Yes, your US healthcare is cheaper and more effective than all those horrible Communist systems in Europe and other parts of Africa. Wink
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:13:05 PM

Way to go America. You just re-elected a guy who:
You may want to check your facts.  Some of them are wrong, some are misleading, and some aren't necessarily a bad thing.

For Romney or Obama?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:14:22 PM

Let me guess, you voted Republican?
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:14:45 PM

Is anti-gun rights.

Phew! At least he's not ALL bad. Cheesy
News flash:
The developed world thinks US are retarded about their precious gun rights.
Same sex marriage is no big deal. Many hetero marriages are a sham anyway, only done for financial reasons, and it has been that way for centuries.
Global warming is a scam. If you can't fight it, you might as well put it to good use.

You seem confused. Many other threads have discussed the pros and cons of private vs social health care. Keep drinking the Aspartame Kool-Aid. Yes, your US healthcare is cheaper and more effective than all those horrible Communist systems in Europe and other parts of Africa. Wink

So you are saying that there is a place where all of the US liberals could go to obtain their utopias instead of transforming this country? (not that there is much left to transform, our Constitution is TP).

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:15:04 PM

Let me guess, you voted Republican?

I did.

I wrote in Ron Paul.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:47:39 PM

..... You voted Ron Paul and you think same-sex marriage is a bad thing? The constitution merely defines marriage as between a man and a woman it doesn't make it illegal for the same sex to marry.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 04:49:40 PM

..... You voted Ron Paul and you think same-sex marriage is a bad thing? The constitution merely defines marriage as between a man and a woman it doesn't make it illegal for the same sex to marry.

You're a brit, and presumably not studying for the citizenship test, so I'll forgive this. Wink It actually doesn't even say that.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 04:49:54 PM

. . . The constitution merely defines marriage as between a man and a woman. . .
It does???

Can you please point out to me the Article, and Section where the Constitution makes any mention at all of marriage?
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Yea, why is same sex marriage in there? It doesn't fit with the rest. That is more the incoherent republican platform.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 04:52:08 PM

. . .some aren't necessarily a bad thing.
For Romney or Obama?
I don't understand the question.  Are you asking who I voted for, or are you asking if some items on the list aren't necessarily a bad thing for one of the candidates.
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 05:09:35 PM

Nah, I just threw that in there describing Mitt Romney's stances to piss off all of those Republicans who voted for him.

(many Republicans do not know that he passed same sex marriage when he was governor by executive fiat)

Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 05:12:30 PM

. . .some aren't necessarily a bad thing.
For Romney or Obama?
I don't understand the question.  Are you asking who I voted for, or are you asking if some items on the list aren't necessarily a bad thing for one of the candidates.

The part about "Some of them are wrong, some are misleading"

All issues listed are true for both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama. Which are wrong or misleading?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 05:54:54 PM

I have one Elwar. While Obama is to the left of the NRA, he has not moved to limit gun rights. During the debates he was asked about gun policy and answered by saying that he is for enforcement of existing law and not interested in more laws. I think that is the same stance as the NRA.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 06:23:41 PM

The wall street bail out, that was from GWB, Oct/ Nov before the election even occured, so you are putting wall street bailout on obama, please check your facts! As far as the gun control, please show proof that obama has done ANYTHING to limit guns in this country! To me gun control is gripping the gun FIRMLY with both hands!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 06:30:06 PM

The wall street bail out, that was from GWB, Oct/ Nov before the election even occured, so you are putting wall street bailout on obama, please check your facts! As far as the gun control, please show proof that obama has done ANYTHING to limit guns in this country! To me gun control is gripping the gun FIRMLY with both hands!

The point:                                              Where you hit:

X                                                             O

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 07:17:11 PM

I have one Elwar. While Obama is to the left of the NRA, he has not moved to limit gun rights. During the debates he was asked about gun policy and answered by saying that he is for enforcement of existing law and not interested in more laws. I think that is the same stance as the NRA.

The NRA is a club for hunters.

The Gun Owners of America actually work to protect our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

GOA rated Mitt Romney with a D-
GOA rated Barack Obama with an F

myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2012, 07:21:09 PM

The Gun Owners of America actually work to protect our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

The JPFO work pretty hard, too. And they have good reason.

firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 12:00:07 AM

So you are saying that there is a place where all of the US liberals could go to obtain their utopias instead of transforming this country? (not that there is much left to transform, our Constitution is TP).

I vote we ship them to cuba.

Cool

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 01:02:41 AM

Brilliant doublespeak. No more laws per se, just administrative policy changes to infringe the right to self-defense.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 04:56:46 PM

I like Second Amendment Sisters personally. I'm IRL friends with a few of the upper level folks.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2012, 05:02:41 PM

I like Second Amendment Sisters personally. I'm IRL friends with a few of the upper level folks.

Funny how all these historically oppressed groups like guns, and the historical oppressors don't...

Agent Provocateur

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2012, 11:23:23 PM

Yea, why is same sex marriage in there? It doesn't fit with the rest. That is more the incoherent republican platform.

it's in here cuz these backdoor lovers could abuse the rep's right to arm themselves. deeeep arm in vitro fertilization

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: