Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finish Christmas shopping for your wife in a few clicks...  (Read 506 times)
tiptopgemdotcom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 04:40:35 PM

https://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/9174-stoplight-red-burmese-ruby-you-choose-the-lab-that-certifies-it

Give her a splash of love and passion this year.  Eye-opening, jaw-dropping beauty is always in style and always says "You are special to me in a way no other person ever has been or ever will be."

The peaks and valleys of a relationship don't define it; love, passion, and commitment do.  Tell her she is a treasure with a world-class ruby that will be certified by the laboratory of your choice. 

Feel free to call or email if you have any questions.  I am 12 hours ahead of EST.  Our toll free number has always been 800-607-1425 and rings to my cell phone in Bangkok or wherever I happen to be.  If you get voicemail just leave me a number to call you back as I am happy to do so.  Or e-mail me at dave@tiptopgem.com.  I don't just sell stones but am also a Graduate Gemologist from GIA, the most recognized gemology school in the world.

Yes, of course we also specialize in blue sapphire and have access to the widest possible inventory of precious gemstones on the planet here in Bangkok and Chanthaburi, the cutting and market town a few hours away. 

I deal regularly with clients who are well-versed in gemstone buzzwords, and I also form relationships with amateurs who really didn't know that ruby and sapphire are the same mineral (corundum) with different elements to give them color.  No need to be shy- ask a question if you have one.  Gemology is not just my business but it is my life, my hobby, and my passion.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: