Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying quick btc paying with pp  (Read 544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
litmore (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:22:30 AM

looking to buy btc fast $100 paypal balance send offers
no time for lectures this or that
if u interested hit me up
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:31:49 AM

No. PayPal is reversible after several months of you sending the PP transaction, which means that you need significant amounts of trust to be able for someone to rationally accept PayPal from you, trust that you do not have.

Your best bet is to withdraw your PP funds to your bank account and then use those funds to buy BTC with cash.

(this comment should remain on this thread or it will be added to your trust profile)
litmore (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:37:17 AM

No. PayPal is reversible after several months of you sending the PP transaction, which means that you need significant amounts of trust to be able for someone to rationally accept PayPal from you, trust that you do not have.

Your best bet is to withdraw your PP funds to your bank account and then use those funds to buy BTC with cash.

(this comment should remain on this thread or it will be added to your trust profile)
thanks
litmore (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:52:28 PM

bump
getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:11:46 PM

bump
I can sell you the BTC, but I would have to wait 24 hours before releasing the BTC

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

You won't have muck luck here because as Quickseller mentioned this is not as easy. You can use VirWox, the fees are high but they are reliable, I've used them without problems so far and for that amount it should be fine.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 03:41:32 PM

You won't have muck luck here because as Quickseller mentioned this is not as easy. You can use VirWox, the fees are high but they are reliable, I've used them without problems so far and for that amount it should be fine.

Not only that but the first withdrawal takes 48 hours to complete which seriously sucks.
idyu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:48:43 PM

If you need it you can simply put the money in your bank and then buy them is much more easy paypal is high risk or just use www.virwox.com
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:45:36 PM

Not only that but the first withdrawal takes 48 hours to complete which seriously sucks.

I didn't have that problem, it took 15 minutes to get my BTC, maybe you bought more? I bought around $80-100 I don't remember and I have a verified Paypal address. If OP buys $100 they can charge him around $110/120 easily but other than that it's reliable as far as I know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: