Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Tips And Trick To Get BTC  (Read 8049 times)
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 05:02:25 AM

Read the forum,I'm sure you'll find some good ideas how to make btc.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:29:27 AM

anyone have tips to get more BTC?im still new here...
please kindly share here...

Hi, if you like betting, if you are interested, try to follow my rules Wink maybe you can get more and more btc Cheesy (or a fraction sounds better Cheesy)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234109.0

Follow also games and round section is not impossible get 0,05 btc easy every month with some promo/ competition Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:43:31 AM

Oh look you are a newbie too and you know the trick to make money already? Nice try with that ref link
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:54:40 AM

Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:02:00 AM

Hit faucets every day. If you get around all the bitcoin faucets of faucetbox.com you will able to get around 1$ every 2 days that is enough from my side.

with the same time and a good signature you can earn much much much more....
yours it's a crazy advice Cheesy (I spend more than 2 euros daily only for one bus!!!!!!!)
Literally if you walk you can earn more Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:54:41 PM

Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:06:53 PM

Faucet is not for impatient people even if they are patient it takes a lot of time and they can make little
yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley

zodiac3011

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:17:11 PM

yes faucet good for beginners, beginners usually have a good patience, because usually beginners do not yet know many ways to get a good bitcoin Smiley
I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

I used to have a good patience too until I found out I can make more with a botnet LOL and signature campaign Grin
yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:21:50 AM

yes I also used to do that. I when the beginners always play faucet, but I never get more than 0.01 at the faucet. until finally I also found a signature campaign and then play well trade

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 10:33:30 AM

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.
Its better to tie a powerful magnet under your car and drive it to work. You'll get more money by selling the iron you collect rather than spending your time on faucet.
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 11:38:01 AM

Its better to tie a powerful magnet under your car and drive it to work. You'll get more money by selling the iron you collect rather than spending your time on faucet.
Wow. That's a brilliant idea actually Grin until the magnet can't hold anymore or the metal pieces begins to drag you car
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:01:02 PM

~ create Faucet Website and earning with adsens
~ create multiple address and claim faucet everyhour
~ join signature campaign
~ open service with your skill
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:31:56 PM

~ create Faucet Website and earning with adsens
~ create multiple address and claim faucet everyhour

~ join signature campaign
~ open service with your skill

1/2 are very hard to do.  To make a faucet that makes money is not really easy as you have to get people to come to a site that pays small portions of a cent for a task.  Its a hard sale.  Just like refferals to them... it is hard as they pay so little.

On doing multiple faucets it is a bad way to spend time.  Most likely you could buy 5 dollars worth of BTC and make more then a year off faucets.  This is due to making cents per day on faucets.  Just is not money behind it.
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:56:19 PM

when I really new and does not have many ways of getting bitcoin. when the faucet is also quite popular so I tried to play the faucet. yes you are right I could have many days to get $ 1, but for now I already know pretty much how to get a good bitcoin. so I had to leave the faucet

zodiac3011

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

when I really new and does not have many ways of getting bitcoin. when the faucet is also quite popular so I tried to play the faucet. yes you are right I could have many days to get $ 1, but for now I already know pretty much how to get a good bitcoin. so I had to leave the faucet
Everyone has to start somewhere so at first we may choose to stick with faucets then we soon realize that's a unproductive way to earn Grin
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 02:07:44 AM

Faucets is a horrible way to spend time. The example of 1 dollar ever 2 days would take a LOT of hours.  So majority of day you would spend just typing capatchas and pasting btc address.

You make cents per hour.  I highly suggest avoiding faucets even when new.  Waste of time.

Everyone has to start somewhere so at first we may choose to stick with faucets then we soon realize that's a unproductive way to earn Grin
yes all must be started from something small(faucet) then we know how to get bigger(like a signature campaign or other) Smiley

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:38:07 AM

(snip was really long)
yes all must be started from something small(faucet) then we know how to get bigger(like a signature campaign or other) Smiley

This statement though is not really great.  Faucets cents per hour of work. They would be better off figuring out how to use a exchange and even if only buy 5 dollars worth so much worth while then faucets.

New or old member I never suggest doing faucets.  The pay just does not work out for amount of time.
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 05:19:58 AM

(snip was really long)

This statement though is not really great.  Faucets cents per hour of work. They would be better off figuring out how to use a exchange and even if only buy 5 dollars worth so much worth while then faucets.

New or old member I never suggest doing faucets.  The pay just does not work out for amount of time.
I know Grin what I mean is when we were new to bitcoin we usually don't know a lot and we would learn more through time Grin that's all
1990BEARS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:24:00 AM

yes, go out and work for it Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: