Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Tips And Trick To Get BTC  (Read 8049 times)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:26:04 AM

if you really do not have any skills or you do not have the capital to make something. what you do is join the signature campaign or you can look for a giveaway in sub forum games and rounds(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0)
BitHappy24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 09:37:13 AM

Work hard and keep working and improving
CoinThug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:08:05 AM

I dont know some, But if you buy now BTC maybe in the future it will go to 1000 dollar. So let say 1 BTC = $300 over one half year (maybe) than you have earn 700$ doing nothing Tongue 
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 10:47:33 AM

I dont know some, But if you buy now BTC maybe in the future it will go to 1000 dollar. So let say 1 BTC = $300 over one half year (maybe) than you have earn 700$ doing nothing Tongue 
Well that is just nice thinking, but you never know.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:40:38 AM

Well that is just nice thinking, but you never know.

The recent surge shows we truly don't know.  No one speculated this to happen price so quick.   It's really nice to have it happen.

We are still a way's from 1k though. Lot of time to get there, and some up's and down's for sure between.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:59:32 AM

anyone have tips to get more BTC?im still new here...
please kindly share here...

I am also quite new here I just hunters giveaway and play faucet.
rajachanger

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 12:03:31 PM

nowadays many ways to get btc, such as view ads , faucet , giveaway , investing , mining.. just wisely to choose and work hard Smiley hope this information helps
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:51:45 PM

Some newspaper claim that this huge increase in bitcoin's price is due to China's capital control. It prohibits its citizen transfering money bigger than $50000 so maybe people there are buying bitcoins? But we don't actually know why. Therefore there's nothing telling that it will get 1000 dollars in the future
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:59:58 PM

well the most obvious way to get btc is buy buying it from exchanges. if you're looking for btc without having to pay with your normal currency,you can sell goods/services on this forum or even give out loans if you have some capital. other ways: join a sig campaign or start hitting up faucets.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:52:40 AM

I have yet another quick guide on a kind of investment to gain btc Smiley

Guide:
Join a signature campaign, with those earnings, you buy a domain and a cheap host. And you put some dollars a week in the faucet itself.
Then you ask to get added in some very high trafficed rotators and then u add adsense to it. Now you have a good source of money that is coming in Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:12:58 PM

I have yet another quick guide on a kind of investment to gain btc Smiley

Guide:
Join a signature campaign, with those earnings, you buy a domain and a cheap host. And you put some dollars a week in the faucet itself.
Then you ask to get added in some very high trafficed rotators and then u add adsense to it. Now you have a good source of money that is coming in Smiley
the main point is to get your faucet it high trafficed rotators. You want to be added to a faucet rotators? your faucet will need some reputation first I think and a little popular
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 12:50:52 PM

Here follow my guide what im doing every day to get bitcoins

1.) joining campaign since you are newbie you can join in bitinvest and 777coin.
2.) Captcha data entry work is one of the tips that you can earn bitcoins from bitcoin striker and letyouearn. if you have a speed of 35wpm-45wpm
you can earn 0.01 every 2 hours.
3.) Make your own faucet rotator( rotator) with your referals and put few ads from a-ads or mellow ads... this is the trick i think and passive income you can earn in CPM ad impression and CPC cost per click. you can also earn in referals...
4) If you have a special skill like making a website designing or any related in online you can offer it in service section.

Doing this method every day you can make bitcoins around 0.08-0.3 every week  you can get more it depends of your skill...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:54:56 PM

I am currently focusing on trade bitcoin and I think this is good enough bitcoin move fast enough . but I think it's quite a risk and I would advise not buying bitcoin in the price too high

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:04:46 PM

1.) joining campaign since you are newbie you can join in bitinvest and 777coin.
2.) Captcha data entry work is one of the tips that you can earn bitcoins from bitcoin striker and letyouearn. if you have a speed of 35wpm-45wpm
3.) Make your own faucet rotator( rotator) with your referals and put few ads from a-ads or mellow ads... this is the trick i think and passive income you can earn in CPM ad impression and CPC cost per click. you can also earn in referals...
4) If you have a special skill like making a website designing or any related in online you can offer it in service section.

Doing this method every day you can make bitcoins around 0.08-0.3 every week  you can get more it depends of your skill...
I agree with this how can you earn a lots of bitcoins every week. The rotator is my passive income.
But now im still searching for another job or working way to have a lots of bitcoins..
zoneout

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 04:10:37 PM

I am currently focusing on trade bitcoin and I think this is good enough bitcoin move fast enough . but I think it's quite a risk and I would advise not buying bitcoin in the price too high

I think it won't go under 200$ anymore, price is stable, only pump like the other day Cheesy
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:40:12 AM

I think it won't go under 200$ anymore, price is stable, only pump like the other day Cheesy
I agree bitcoin's price will stay a 380 and this will be its new price. I don't think it will go any lower except go up Grin
WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:29:32 AM

I get Bitcoin from signature campaign, Twitter campaign and trading Bitcoin features. I really love Bitcoin features I can ROI only in 1 week but risky if you are newbie.
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:24:13 PM

I agree with this how can you earn a lots of bitcoins every week. The rotator is my passive income.
But now im still searching for another job or working way to have a lots of bitcoins..
thats for this, im going to try and earn some bts using your methods.

agreed
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 03:51:32 PM

I get Bitcoin from signature campaign, Twitter campaign and trading Bitcoin features. I really love Bitcoin features I can ROI only in 1 week but risky if you are newbie.
What bitcoin features u can ROI on in a week?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:41:59 PM

What bitcoin features u can ROI on in a week?
I'm curious too Grin wondering what you are doing. Can you explain the bitcoin features?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: