Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Government Starting to Buy Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:41:12 PM

If that can be real will be no news,any,Money llove  silence,it is chinise quote
But china may works on btc legalisation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:10:10 PM

Chinese government will not buy bitcoin. They will not participate as they have no control over bitcoin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:16:19 PM

Chinese government will not buy bitcoin. They will not participate as they have no control over bitcoin.

I agree is really silly idea. Why would they bother with some tiny currency.  What goes down also goes up. is simple. If will not go up forever.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:23:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ

Smells truth.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 11:29:45 PM

I agree is really silly idea. Why would they bother with some tiny currency.  What goes down also goes up. is simple. If will not go up forever.

There aren't enough coins for a powerful rich government like China.
The china's stock market is around 10$ Trillion and bitcoin isn't enough for them.
Only if the bitcoin price will increase way too much from now.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:40:01 AM

they dont have control over gold, that doesn't stop them from stocking up on it.

in fact, it makes it all the more valuable to them.

as long as nobody controls it, and nobody can realistically control it (like gold, silver and bitcoin), it's an advantage to hold lots of it, as long as others also see it as valuable.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:45:30 AM

I think now the Game has started. Everybody wants to have the "control" in matter of the not controllable currency`s like Bitcoin.
It`s simply the knowing of the oncoming future stuff which is important for the civilation and which leads the goverment to invest i think.
Otherwise the actual Chines finance can be a reason for the dangerous trades out of the Goverment. They simply want to get something from that apple  Roll Eyes

Would be great to know what you guys think about the actual Situation within the bitcoin Price rising?

regards
lama-hunter
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:51:56 AM

if they have enough, they will have some control.

at least of the exchange price.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:03:43 AM

For me I think that them buying Bitcoin is just common sense. I suppose they do, as they will surely know the impact bitcoin has had on population, and will get some to guard their own backs and not be out of the movement.

JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:25:38 AM

Sounds interesting, I think this is why the price increase.
China always has a big impact of Bitcoin
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:14:12 PM

Knowing their opportunism and ability to smell and "predict" the best future for those, this thing, even it is against their actual formal rules versus bitcoin, have big probabilities to be true. Their first motto in development and living (declared by Mao Zedong at 1956 but not an original him's idea) was: Lets flourish 100 flowers, lets fight 100 schools. One of the interpretations of this phrase is development in any way possible without having in mind any kind of prejudice or obstacle or without creating barriers to all the possible future development. They understand that bitcoin could have a big future and are preparing themselves to be ready for that time.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

I'm not too surprised at this information. The Chinese are smart people, and Bitcoin is also a smart technology. It is a great investment for anyone and it will just make the Chinese government more money, and they will be able to develop their country, EVEN MORE.
Bitcoin Market

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:07:05 PM

If the Chinese government starts buying bitcoin, the price will not be this low. Maybe they are smart, it can accumulate without pushing price too high.
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:43:20 PM

I believe if it was real we would know learn it from some redditors' unknow friend.
Come on guys. It is just rumor. Rumors "most likely" cannot be true.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:53:54 PM

Sounds interesting, I think this is why the price increase.
China always has a big impact of Bitcoin

if all chinese start to buy bitcoin, we can forgot about global adoption, because with 1B people they can actually make bitcoin to reach adoption safely
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:57:54 PM

If the Chinese government starts buying bitcoin, the price will not be this low. Maybe they are smart, it can accumulate without pushing price too high.

Well they have done it once already, they gave caused the last bubble. Why wouldn't they be a cause of the next one as well, the Chinese.

As for the price, we won't go to a $1,000 over a night. This will take few months, just like it was the case in 2013.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:03:36 PM

Well they have done it once already, they gave caused the last bubble. Why wouldn't they be a cause of the next one as well, the Chinese.

As for the price, we won't go to a $1,000 over a night. This will take few months, just like it was the case in 2013.

Yeah, came here to mention 2013. I'm really surprised nobody seems to remember that what actually caused the price bubble was word spreading that the Chinese government was investing in Bitcoin. Was it really that long ago?
makcik

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:15:46 PM

The success story of bitcoins is hidden from no one. It has emerged as a new digital currency. And, guess what the world's one of the most tech giant country China has started buying bitcoins and they have also unofficially authorized the use of bitcoins in their country. They've taken this step as they think that bitcoins are the new globally accepted currency. It's a very good step and will give fruitful results in future
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:11:36 PM

I am sure they are, they are very smart when it comes to investment.
Look how much gold they bought up, crazy amounts. I'm sure they got their hands in the bitcoins as well. I wish they would send me just a little lol
Bitcoin Market

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:33:48 PM

I am sure they are, they are very smart when it comes to investment.
Look how much gold they bought up, crazy amounts. I'm sure they got their hands in the bitcoins as well. I wish they would send me just a little lol

The Chinese government lost billions of Yuan in trying to save the stock market. Is that a smart move?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: