Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Supports Police Brutality  (Read 884 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:08:11 PM

What the hell is the problem with the officer who was dragging the girl over her desk? The one who was messing around on instagram in class? Now; that seemed way out of line. I guess they´re too tolerant of their own, that guy seemed to be 35 or so which probably means that he should have been fired years ago.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:20:47 PM

What the hell is the problem with the officer who was dragging the girl over her desk? The one who was messing around on instagram in class? Now; that seemed way out of line. I guess they´re too tolerant of their own, that guy seemed to be 35 or so which probably means that he should have been fired years ago.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:54:51 PM

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Wink

Of course it seemed out of line and maybe it was.  on the other hand, we saw a snippet of what happened.  he didn't just walk into the room at random and decide to drag a student out of her desk.   in the snippet we did see the moron is first ignoring, and then slapping at, the cop. 

If I had done that I'd expect to get jacked up.  Far as I'm concerned that particular dumbass brought it on herself.

galdur

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:01:52 PM

Wink

Of course it seemed out of line and maybe it was.  on the other hand, we saw a snippet of what happened.  he didn't just walk into the room at random and decide to drag a student out of her desk.   in the snippet we did see the moron is first ignoring, and then slapping at, the cop.  

If I had done that I'd expect to get jacked up.  Far as I'm concerned that particular dumbass brought it on herself.

Yeah, it´s not one-sided. Still, it´s unacceptable procedure.

It would have been better to just call off the class, empty the classroom (presumably everybody would leave except that girl) and deal with the dumbass after she has cooled off. One delayed class is no big deal.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:02:21 PM

Wink

Of course it seemed out of line and maybe it was.  on the other hand, we saw a snippet of what happened.  he didn't just walk into the room at random and decide to drag a student out of her desk.   in the snippet we did see the moron is first ignoring, and then slapping at, the cop.  

If I had done that I'd expect to get jacked up.  Far as I'm concerned that particular dumbass brought it on herself.

This case may be different. I haven't heard about it, or watched video if such exists.

Ask yourself. Did the officer make any demands that disallowed her her freedom? Was she displaying violence before the officer made demands of her so that he had the right to make demands of her? If it was an arrest, was the arrest for real reasons? Or was it simply the cop on a power trip, violating her rights and freedom?

Often, an officer doesn't really have the right to restrain another's freedom, even by demanding answers to questions the officer asks of them.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pentax

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:07:20 PM

Wink

This case may be different. I haven't heard about it, or watched video if such exists.

Ask yourself. Did the officer make any demands that disallowed her her freedom? Was she displaying violence before the officer made demands of her so that he had the right to make demands of her? If it was an arrest, was the arrest for real reasons? Or was it simply the cop on a power trip, violating her rights and freedom?

Often, an officer doesn't really have the right to restrain another's freedom, even by demanding answers to questions the officer asks of them.

Smiley

well, we saw only a small portion.  by most, if not all, accounts she was ignoring her teacher first, which led to the cop being summoned.  he didn't just amble into the room out of a clear blue sky, but was asked to do something.

then she ignored him also.

maybe he didn't have the right to do it.  in that case he shouldn't be asked to do it.  from what I've seen he had the right to restrain her, however, his error was tossing her ass across the floor.  I get that, but she's no hero, and she ain't no victim.

If I'd done half of that, my parents would've beat the living hell out of me.

Back to the original topic, these guys should not be there if they do not have authority.  He likely overstepped his bounds, which I do see, however, maybe school districts need to start hiring their own security instead of asking cops to do it, and then bitching when things get nasty.
galdur

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:08:53 PM

She was disrupting the lesson and had refused to leave class before the officer got involved.

...maybe school districts need to start hiring their own security instead of asking cops to do it, and then bitching when things get nasty. ... Exactly.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:14:02 PM

The two above posts ^^ are good as far as I see it.

Smiley

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:43:46 PM

Obama Supports Police Brutality

Killer cops throughout America operate unaccountably - agents of wealth, power and privilege exclusively, rampaging against ordinary people ruthlessly, mostly victimized Blacks and Latinos.

Fatalities at their hands are on track to exceed 1,000 this year - more than double phony FBI reported numbers.

Official "justifiable homicides" are cold-blood murder in the vast majority of cases. Victims tell no tales, only witnesses when available.

Evidence is overwhelming. US streets are battlegrounds, Black and Latino youths prime targets, suffering disproportionately, victimized by racist injustice. State-sponsored criminality rages at home and abroad. Corpses piling up attest to America's ruthlessness.

Read more at https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/185576-2015-10-28-obama-supports-police-brutality.htm.

Blog http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2015/10/obama-supports-police-brutality.html.

Smiley

every president in this earth supports theirs police forces.. because all the goverments want to surpass their citizens by using their armed forces..so

it isnt unusual that obama supports and give power to them ..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀