Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSx2 investors-game script for sell, get it exclusively!  (Read 408 times)
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:50:52 PM

I am the developer and admin of the successful "double your coins" game "cryptos2". This was the main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1042089.0

+100 BTC were invested in less than 2 weeks with aproximately 5 BTC total profit from fees (5%) (almost no promotion). If you make a good marketing, you can easly increase these numbers!

You can get the script exclusivelly for 1 month, check the details of the auction bellow (so you get the option to create as many sites as you want for 1 month without competition)

Or if you are interested into buying a copy of the script after the 1 month period for 0.5 BTC (only the script) or 1 BTC (script + server fully working), then PM me for details. (Please notice that the auction can be cancelled if the there are many users willing to buy a copy and the auction highest bid is too low).

Description: Full code to create an Investor-based game like cryptosx2.com (you can set multiplier (x1.2, x1.5, x2), accepted coins (BTC + 50 altcoins), min and max investment, service fee, affiliates fee). The scrypt is fully automated: deposits + payments. Affiliates system included.
Starting bid: 0.5 BTC
End date and time: 6th November 2015
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin
Additional information: Scrypt comes with installation instructions, but PHP, Symfony, MySQL basic skills are required, or I can configure the server for you for +0.5 BTC.

Post your bids bellow (only for the auction). If you want to buy a copy after the exclusive period, PM me: multicryptos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: