Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away  (Read 29381 times)
mrsalve

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:16:12 AM

I will make couple of spends on DoubleDROP.xyz to test it out and support.

Right on! Thanks for checking out the site.

We have paid out over 200 DROPs in profits so far and have had ~50 Transactions!
As more people test out the site and our reputation for honor grows so will the site.

Got paid and reinvested  Grin

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:34:12 AM

Just tried with 10 myself

Good luck Smiley
Bobekko

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:46:33 AM

Good luck Smiley

Careful guys these always end in tears for someone. Stake rate is astronomical anyway

aRegularNobody

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:02:22 AM

Good luck Smiley

Careful guys these always end in tears for someone. Stake rate is astronomical anyway

well I started with 1 free coin on yobit.   Left with 10 after dice  sent them to ponzi.   

Its pretty unlikely 10 will stake anyway so what the hell,   nothing to lose Smiley
 Morally these guys are pretty honest that its a ponzi so anyone participating gets what is deserved.  No different then gambling IMO  anyone whom complains would be foolish.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:13:56 AM

We have paid out over 200 DROPs in profits so far and have had ~50 Transactions!
As more people test out the site and our reputation for honor grows so will the site.

I'm curious, how long does it take to get coins back?

DoubleDROP.xyz

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 07:17:18 AM

I'm curious, how long does it take to get coins back?

Completely dependent on our wallets staking weight and other users investing.
Astonished at the amount of volume our site has received already!
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:51:01 PM

Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:54:29 PM

Drop is scam bull crap!  Coins been in wallet for hours and not matured yet
Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured
5trade

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:03:42 PM

Stop saying things without considering what you are saying. We got many supporters here that can prove that this is not a crap. The only that exactly like crap here is you. If you are staking with free coin it took MORE THAN 4 HOURS TO MATURE BACAUSE THE WALLET ONLY SHOWS COINS MATURED WHEN THEY GAIN 1 WEIGHT SO STOP BS AROUND WITHOUT USING YOUR BRAIN
I'm having 10 coins and it takes 7-8 hours to gain 1 weight and the wallet shows coins matured

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain! 
Just in case you are a retarded don't know anything. BTW staking free coins still can make some small profit dumbass! Call it scam then get lost dude staking needs time not for the shitty who's impatient like you
aRegularNobody

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:15:07 PM

Dumbass why would i try and stake free coins!  Use your brain!  Why wouldnt the dev say so in the ann instead of us finding out on our own!

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:16:12 PM

What's going on? Does it work or not?
palvideos

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:18:29 PM

All works fine. You can't see your network weight until a day if you have very less coins like 1 or 2. The more coins, the quicker you see network weight. How many coins it may be, you need to wait until 4 hours to mature.

Donate: 18qS8zBpyB7vLENYsNMSi8fo5PHNtXiQXm
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

What's going on? Does it work or not?
It does work! Don't worry Grin It just need to gain 1 weight before showing that the coins are matured Grin
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:21:16 PM

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?
What do you mean by that? And looks like someone decided to edit their own post
aRegularNobody

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:44:50 PM

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?

I think i misread him saying Why would I stake free coins....  So my answer was the obvious I would stake free coins to get more free coins Duh!  However I failed to aknowlage the " Use your Brain!" part of the post.    Ironically I was not using my brain when i responded.    Also  I didn't edit my post? 
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

I know the answer.....

Uhh
uhhhhh

To Get More Free Coins?

I think i misread him saying Why would I stake free coins....  So my answer was the obvious I would stake free coins to get more free coins Duh!  However I failed to aknowlage the " Use your Brain!" part of the post.    Ironically I was not using my brain when i responded.    Also  I didn't edit my post? 
Sorry for the misunderstanding I mean that the guy who said this coin was a scam edited his post
DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 03:42:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 06:10:09 PM by DoubleDROP.xyz

WOW.

Over +100 Transactions have been made and nearly 700 DROP have been paid out.
Currently looking to upgrade the games offered on site. As well as a working block explorer!

Stay tuned!
acckill

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:23:33 PM

got paid with no problems also renivested thank you doubledrop.xyz
DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:16:49 PM

got paid with no problems also renivested thank you doubledrop.xyz

You are very welcome acckill. Glad to hear you have made profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: