Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away  (Read 29381 times)
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:32:12 PM

Ponzi is paying still.....

Good Luck!
DoubleDROP.xyz

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 10:43:27 PM

Good Luck!

Absolutely we are! You can check the status of your investments by searching the TXID on the bottom of the site!
aRegularNobody

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:50:12 PM

Good Luck!

Absolutely we are! You can check the status of your investments by searching the TXID on the bottom of the site!

Yes,   Thanks for responding and adding that after reading my PM.   High Hopes for this since I love to ponzi!
DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 10:54:03 PM

Good Luck!

Yes,   Thanks for responding and adding that after reading my PM.   High Hopes for this since I love to ponzi!

No problem, appologies for not responding sooner. Had checked the posts and done a small update and then I saw your PM.
If you need to get ahold of us for any reason please PM us on here or email us: doubledrop.xyz@gmail.com
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:58:36 AM

Good Luck!

No problem, appologies for not responding sooner. Had checked the posts and done a small update and then I saw your PM.
If you need to get ahold of us for any reason please PM us on here or email us: doubledrop.xyz@gmail.com

is this what the dev for this coins is offering? some ponzi site?
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:00:24 AM

Good Luck!

No the dev has nothing to do with this ponzi I believe. It must be run by someone who would like to make some by staking the coin
The dripper (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:45:23 AM

Good Luck!

No the dev has nothing to do with this ponzi I believe. It must be run by someone who would like to make some by staking the coin

Hi,
No i dont have anything to do with the Ponzi website i dont agree with ponzi's thats why i didnt put it in the OP.
There is always some one that loses

We are on our last 1000 giveaway coins @ yobit.

So the dumping stops in the next 24hrs i think Cheesy

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:23:54 AM

Good Luck!

Hi,
No i dont have anything to do with the Ponzi website i dont agree with ponzi's thats why i didnt put it in the OP.

It'll be interesting to see what happens to the price once the dumping finishes Smiley

Inves

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 08:12:53 AM

Hi! Transactions increase, and a position on payment the prezhdny!

DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:57:47 AM

Quote from: Inves link=topic=1229438.msg12902169#msg12902169 date=1446797573
Hi! Transactions increase, and a position on payment the prezhdny!
[url=http://firepic.org/

If you notice, The number of transactionsr changed but the TXID the site is collecting for did not.
You haven't moved up in the queue because the site is still collecting to pay out for the users before you.
This is working as intended. Sorry if the display caused any confusion.
DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 09:46:37 AM

No, We are not directly affiliated with the developer of DROP. We found the coins distribution interesting and wanted to provide services.
Currently we are working on getting a DROP blockchain explorer set up as well as a dice site for DROP. Both will be in DoubleDROP.xyz

Any coin that is to maintain value must have services, Our goal is to help out DROP by providing ways to use it.

dinca030

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:47:46 PM

"moneysupply" : 19556.92947000
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:18:24 PM

Are there any faucets which support faucet coin in any way? I like the idea but I am wondering if there are really sites who want to get a partner.

MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:49:38 PM

Are there any faucets which support faucet coin in any way? I like the idea but I am wondering if there are really sites who want to get a partner.

Are you sure that you want to see a faucet that can't cause the definitive drop to 1 sat of this coin? anyway the only faucet that i know is yobit freecoins, 1 drop every 24 hours

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:54:28 PM

Are you sure that you want to see a faucet that can't cause the definitive drop to 1 sat of this coin? anyway the only faucet that i know is yobit freecoins, 1 drop every 24 hours

I don't there are many left in the faucet @ Yobit now

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:57:42 PM

I don't there are many left in the faucet @ Yobit now

Anyway just to let you know the whole buy wall is of only 57 drop so is most likely that in the following hours it will be destroyed and who knows if another buy wall will be raised in time

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:09:31 PM

Good Luck!

Hi,

Thanks for the update. So the distribution will soon be finished, interesting to see what happens to price.

The dripper (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:11:36 PM

DROP give away on yobit is over Cheesy

10.000 coins been given away
9,775 coins extra from staking

I say thats a succes so far Cheesy

All update will come very soon.... keep an eye out for tweets,website updates and of course updates in here (when it works)

PS: no response yet from proof of dev company Sad

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:13:27 PM

DROP give away on yobit is over Cheesy

10.000 coins been given away
9,775 coins extra from staking

I say thats a succes so far Cheesy

All update will come very soon.... keep an eye out for tweets,website updates and of course updates in here (when it works)

PS: no response yet from proof of dev company Sad

I think that was even time because after it reached almost 20k sat was going all the way down with huge risks

kensuo

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 07:44:15 PM

send a DROP to the address put there and not reflected in that time you return investment   Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: