Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet coin [drop] Exchange give away  (Read 29385 times)
DoubleDROP.xyz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 08:26:30 PM

send a DROP to the address put there and not reflected in that time you return investment   Undecided

Use the search provided at the bottom of the site to look up the TXID of your investment and see what position in queue you are.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:22:52 PM

is there any faucet for this coin?
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:25:17 PM

There was the giveaway at yobit but it just ended today so there isn't a faucet for what i know that gives free drops.

kensuo

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:53:13 PM

send a DROP to the address put there and not reflected in that time you return investment   Undecided

Use the search provided at the bottom of the site to look up the TXID of your investment and see what position in queue you are.

JnW6XA7WfaR8QqFBUohocmcnWFTiLHjpvB  esa es  mi direccion  de DROP y no aparese en doubledrop.xyz
The dripper (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Thank you for reading the OP
There is the link to the Faucet

ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:15:08 PM

Hello @The dripper, i like you distribution method (ended now) but are you affiliate with @DoubleDROP.xyz
I just think it's a good distrib method for a high staking coin! But if only one try to build a staking pool and don't pay users, that guy had nothing to be here.(@DoubleDROP.xyz)
The dripper (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:17:05 PM

Hello @The dripper, i like you distribution method (ended now) but are you affiliate with @DoubleDROP.xyz
I just think it's a good distrib method for a high staking coin! But if only one try to build a staking pool and don't pay users, that guy had nothing to be here.(@DoubleDROP.xyz)

Nope, i warnt people for participating on that site and didnt put it in the OP you can read back about this.
Dont know who/where this person is. And its a ponzi handle with caution with that.

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:17:56 PM

If i am not wrong he already stated that he is not in any affiliation with doublerdrop. In my opinion it is a regular ponzi that should be treated as it is(don't risk more than you afford to loose)
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:28:14 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2015, 11:39:26 PM by ROBERTO

Nope, i warnt people for participating on that site and didnt put it in the OP you can read back about this.
Dont know who/where this person is. And its a ponzi handle with caution with that.

I just asking, and i think that guy @DoubleDROP.xyz had nothing to be here to propage is scam!
But some people believe in this and send coin.
Maybe we need a block explorer with a rich list to see!

@The dripper, believe in you! Your distrib is fair

EDIT: It's the FIRST wallet i can't see the total supply with a getinfo in console!
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 12:42:08 AM

I just asking, and i think that guy @DoubleDROP.xyz had nothing to be here to propage is scam!

EDIT: It's the FIRST wallet i can't see the total supply with a getinfo in console!

It works fine in my wallet:
"blocks" : 4246,
"moneysupply" : 20431.69003000,

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:03:46 AM

Not for me:

Result when i run a "getinfo" in console

Do i need to upload my wallet

Bobekko

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 01:27:16 AM

Not for me:

Result when i run a "getinfo" in console

Do i need to upload my wallet

I noticed this too. The new wallet has a statistics page with all of this information now though.

zodiac3011

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:19:33 AM

I think this double the drop wont last long! they can still run away with your money anytime. Even if they don't, when the stake rate drops this will come to an end
DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:44:04 AM

Hello all, Hope all is well.

Site is continuing to stake and payout as intended!
There has been a number of posts asking about when they will get paid out.
At this point we have no way of estimating your payout time, We are working on this though.
You can look up your TXID in the search at the bottom of the page.

We are working on getting a blockchain explorer going for drop that will be built into the site.
Future plans for the site will have it act as a sort of hub for DROP.

No intention of scamming anyone or running away with the wallets funds.
In all honesty the site has bought a fair amount of DROP to help in the staking of users deposits.

The plan is to integrate a blockchain explorer and a chat client into the site first.
Afterwords we will be adding the 1% dice and looking into having the Stake pool set up.
Our policy on the site will always be transparency. Our fees will be clearly laid out for each section of the site.

DROP is a great coin with a potential, But without services it will drop to nothing in value.
We are developing a backbone for DROP to be used other than just to be dumped on the markets.
The developer and DoubleDROP.xyz have no prior affiliation nor back planning together.

A call to any developer wishing to set up other sites using the DROP client that needs a hand let us know.
The dripper (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:10:34 PM

@ this moment im talking with a owner of a website that is starting with advertising.
We are talking about accepting Drop as a payment currency for there ads

DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 12:45:12 PM

@ this moment im talking with a owner of a website that is starting with advertising.

Very interesting. Perhaps our site might use them if they do end up accepting DROP.

On a side note the site is down for brief maintenance. We should be back online shortly.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 12:50:28 PM

Do you have any other plans for the coin?

DoubleDROP.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 12:56:22 PM

We are back up and running. Seems cloudflare was causing the error. Looking into the reasoning why now.
zodiac3011

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:00:12 PM

I am expecting the roadmap because dev said he would release roadmap after giveaway ends
kensuo

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:49:36 PM

Hello all, Hope all is well.

Site is continuing to stake and payout as intended!
There has been a number of posts asking about when they will get paid out.
At this point we have no way of estimating your payout time, We are working on this though.
You can look up your TXID in the search at the bottom of the page.

We are working on getting a blockchain explorer going for drop that will be built into the site.
Future plans for the site will have it act as a sort of hub for DROP.

No intention of scamming anyone or running away with the wallets funds.
In all honesty the site has bought a fair amount of DROP to help in the staking of users deposits.

The plan is to integrate a blockchain explorer and a chat client into the site first.
Afterwords we will be adding the 1% dice and looking into having the Stake pool set up.
Our policy on the site will always be transparency. Our fees will be clearly laid out for each section of the site.

DROP is a great coin with a potential, But without services it will drop to nothing in value.
We are developing a backbone for DROP to be used other than just to be dumped on the markets.
The developer and DoubleDROP.xyz have no prior affiliation nor back planning together.

A call to any developer wishing to set up other sites using the DROP client that needs a hand let us know.

this is my wallet and did not appear in doubledrop    JnW6XA7WfaR8QqFBUohocmcnWFTiLHjpvB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: