Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Dustdice.com ★ - LOGO CONTEST -[Winners chosen]  (Read 4226 times)
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 04:21:42 PM

My last try Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:21:58 PM

Hope to get 2nd prize  Cheesy

Why Dont you Hope for the First Prize, Your logos are Nice man
RayBrady (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 05:08:20 PM

No more entries allowed. We will look through the many great entries we have, and pick a winner by the end of the day.

Stay tuned on this thread! It will be locked until the winners are chosen.

RayBrady (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 12:54:45 AM

Winners have been chosen:

3rd place: LitcoinCollector

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12834271#msg12834271

We loved the simplicity of combining the two main elements of our game into a clean and simple logo. Although we cannot use it as dooglus pointed out, we will still award you with 3rd place. Congratulations on clinching 3rd place LitcoinCollector!

2nd place: xinzark

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12846059#msg12846059

Despite some tiny mistakes, we thought your logo took alot of effort, as it displayed in the dice. The colours go cool together and the "D" looks awesome in the die. We're giving you 2nd place as your logo is very usable and easy to fit in, whatever the need is for. Congratulations.

1st place: snailmen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12834889#msg12834889

The decision between 1st and 2nd was real tough, but the main reason we choose snailmen was for the logo snailmen came out with. The originality gets a 10/10, and as well it was very well executed. Expect to see this new logo around DustDice very soon! Congratulations on 1st place snailmen.

Winners, please PM me with your MoneyPot name within 24 hours of this message. Include the .PSD file, or whatever you used to create your logo.  The winnings will be tipped to your DustDice account, where you can withdraw immediately, or try our site. We'd like to thank the many who supported DustDice with their entries, but we can only award so many people. The competition was very tight, and making the decision was even harder. Have a good day everyone! Feel free to comtinue to post in this thread with comments/congratulations to the winners.

~Ray

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 01:01:52 AM

congrats to the winners, and good luck @Ray with the new logo as well Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:52:59 AM

Winners have been chosen:

3rd place: LitcoinCollector

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12834271#msg12834271

We loved the simplicity of combining the two main elements of our game into a clean and simple logo. Although we cannot use it as dooglus pointed out, we will still award you with 3rd place. Congratulations on clinching 3rd place LitcoinCollector!

2nd place: xinzark

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12846059#msg12846059

Despite some tiny mistakes, we thought your logo took alot of effort, as it displayed in the dice. The colours go cool together and the "D" looks awesome in the die. We're giving you 2nd place as your logo is very usable and easy to fit in, whatever the need is for. Congratulations.

1st place: snailmen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12834889#msg12834889

The decision between 1st and 2nd was real tough, but the main reason we choose snailmen was for the logo snailmen came out with. The originality gets a 10/10, and as well it was very well executed. Expect to see this new logo around DustDice very soon! Congratulations on 1st place snailmen.

Winners, please PM me with your MoneyPot name within 24 hours of this message. Include the .PSD file, or whatever you used to create your logo.  The winnings will be tipped to your DustDice account, where you can withdraw immediately, or try our site. We'd like to thank the many who supported DustDice with their entries, but we can only award so many people. The competition was very tight, and making the decision was even harder. Have a good day everyone! Feel free to comtinue to post in this thread with comments/congratulations to the winners.

~Ray

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine
I also think snailmen is your second account or something like that to avoid giving away big amount
RayBrady (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 02:59:22 AM

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine
I also think snailmen is your second account or something like that to avoid giving away big amount

Hey xinzark,

First off I'd like to say, me and the team did put in some hard effort comparing each logo side-by-side, considering not only the looks/effort, but how we can use it. I think 2nd place is awesome, you got 2nd out of dozens of competitors. Unfortunately, there's no way I can change the placements of the top 3. What I can do is give you a small bonus since your logo really was good. It's just so that there are lots of good logos, and only one grand prize. I think you should be happy placing 2nd, but I can understand where you are coming from.

As with 3rd, 3rd could argue his is better than 2nd's, etc. It' just how a contest works. You also have to consider the fact that everybody has a different taste. One logo might be awesome to one owner, while another not so much.

PM me the information I can get you sorted out, we are sorry to hear you aren't very satisfied with the placement in this contest. Maybe we can work something out.

~Ray

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:04:43 AM

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine

Hey xinzark,

First off I'd like to say, me and the team did put in some hard effort comparing each logo side-by-side, considering not only the looks/effort, but how we can use it. I think 2nd place is awesome, you got 2nd out of dozens of competitors. Unfortunately, there's no way I can change the placements of the top 3. What I can do is give you a small bonus since your logo really was good. It's just so that there are lots of good logos, and only one grand prize. I think you should be happy placing 2nd, but I can understand where you are coming from.

As with 3rd, 3rd could argue his is better than 2nd's, etc. It' just how a contest works. You also have to consider the fact that everybody has a different taste. One logo might be awesome to one owner, while another not so much.

PM me the information I can get you sorted out, we are sorry to hear you aren't very satisfied with the placement in this contest. Maybe we can work something out.

~Ray

Making someone at first place mean you will use his logo not mine. If you put me in second place then you have no right to use my logo in your site because you think my logo is just a noob design that's why you put me in second
And as i already told you I can edit that logo in whatever way you want then why you are saying I made some mistakes
And again if you made snailmen to first and me second then you have no right to use my logo in your site ever
RayBrady (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:09:23 AM

Hey xinzark,

~Ray

Making someone at first place mean you will use his logo not mine. If you put me in second place then you have no right to use my logo in your site because you think my logo is just a noob design that's why you put me in second
And as i already told you I can edit that logo in whatever way you want then why you are saying I made some mistakes
And again if you made snailmen to first and me second then you have no right to use my logo in your site ever

Hey again,

Unfortunately we can only pay-out your prize if you want to submit your work. Although snailmen's has been decided as the main one to use, the other two are not only alternative's, but possibilities for the future. If you choose not to submit your work, it's the only way but to disqualify you from receiving your prize. I am not  interested in any conflict nor disqualification, so I'd recommend it's the best thing to submit your work. If you are angry about the amount you are receiving, PM me maybe I can work it out.

~Ray

xinzark
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:10:46 AM

Hey xinzark,

~Ray

Hey again,

Unfortunately we can only pay-out your prize if you want to submit your work. Although snailmen's has been decided as the main one to use, the other two are not only alternative's, but possibilities for the future. If you choose not to submit your work, it's the only way but to disqualify you from receiving your prize. I am not  interested in any conflict nor disqualification, so I'd recommend it's the best thing to submit your work. If you are angry about the amount you are receiving, PM me maybe I can work it out.

~Ray

How much bonus you will be providing me ?
RayBrady (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:13:36 AM

Hey xinzark,

~Ray

Hey again,

~Ray

I will personally bump up your prize from 0.03 ($10) to 0.05 ($16+). This is a one-time exception since the competition was tight, and I do feel like you both (you and snailmen) deserve a fair prize for your awesome logos. If that is fair for you, please shoot me a PM Smiley.

Ray

michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

-snip-

What 2nd place  Shocked I can't believe this. This is totally unfair. 1st place logo seems totally poor than mine. Very simple and I don't think you will use that in your site. You will probably use mine

seriously your accusation is baseless, and one that you think awesome is not always the same for others. you clearly dont know the term of contest from your statements.

and this look like you are trying to extort OP

everyone submitted on this contest should to respect OP decision
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 03:26:59 AM

Hey xinzark,

~Ray

Hey again,

~Ray

If i was the OP i would pay you nothing for your accusations. You seriously need to learn to lose like  a man or not enter contests like this. Youre not gonna win em all so be humble n deal with an owners decision

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TonyHughesDesign
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:54:38 AM

xinzark seems to be a right over zealous fairy.. take your 0.05BTC and stop crying LOL

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:31:40 AM

I couldn't believe your mis-shapen dice logo got into the top three at all. You should be happy with 2nd. It's better than you deserve.

The 1st place winner is a much better cleaner design than yours. It actually looks like a logo.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:05:19 AM

Congratz to the winners. Smiley

The winners are of course selected by those who is running the contest and not by those participating in it. You can't really argue why your logo was "supposed" to get the first prize because naturally you would find yours as the best submission (unless you are a lousy logo designer like me Grin)
Arguing like that would simply make you look amateurish even if your logo was in fact very professional
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:07:57 AM

Congrats to the winner!

I have sent my moneypot name in a pm.

Thanks
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:29:31 AM

Hey Ray, can we start using the new logo for the avatar campaign?

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 08:57:20 AM

LOL I thought My Banner are Better than anyone else who posted here. But What I can Say, Ultimate choice his his. He can Choose anyone, He want.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12849411#msg12849411

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1229457.msg12850782#msg12850782
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 09:10:13 AM

Congratulations to snailmen and LitcoinCollector Smiley

@camelson: your logo designs look professional indeed. I wish mine were as good. But we have to respect the OP's decision.
Nothing worse than a bad loser. Better luck next time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: