Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:54:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is a new kind of pump: the test pump.  (Read 2345 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:07:22 PM

...everyone will loose everything and there will be no more posts here, cause everyone has already lost their life savings  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

Someone loses money, someone makes a lot of money.  Roll Eyes

This is how the trading works, but i general the exchanges always win.
Because every time an order is finished they charge at least 0.2%.
About the pump i hope to continue until 400-500 for this year and it is enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:08:17 PM

...everyone will loose everything and there will be no more posts here, cause everyone has already lost their life savings  Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin

No, come on, that's nothing, what you're describing is straight gambling. There are many many stocks that have been rising for years and decades, it's a perfectly valid investment (you can lose your money of course). But if you've bought Visa shares for example an year, five or ten years ago, with some bumps in the road you would have today a very nice interest generated. The problem is that most people don't have a long term goal and they usually buy when the price it's already high and panic sell the minute they start losing money, they're not used to it. That applies to trading Bitcoin and altcoins too, except the "rules" and market is much more volatile.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:17:54 PM

I'm following btc for a real long time and I'm autistic so I can predict the price....

Hahah Fun stuff.  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:42:06 PM

No problem mate.Arnold will help us out!

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:57:25 AM

I'm following btc for a real long time and I'm autistic so I can predict the price. We are going to shoot up to 600, bounce back to sub 400 and then go to 4k to get dumped to 1k. After that ETF will get launched and all bears will get burned because we will shoot up to 10k.

Take it or leave it.

I LOL'ed at username and statement, however I do not think too far off mark in way it might go.

here are my thoughts, the 2 year bear market has been hard and ridiculously low, pushed down deliberately and lots of hoarding

the news is coming in waves, there has been a heck of a lot of good news, for a long time if we're honest.

I think $600 plus can happen by christmas , maybe before
we may well drop to mid 450+ levels, then 'when' the inevitable moonshot happens , it could be a stairway to heaven, there are a lot more traders involved now, plus professionals, not neckbeards & basement dwellers like half of bitcointalk lol
they are much more ruthless, plus they want to be aking money all the time, not just on epic pumps, daytraders, pro kind

there is also a ton of chinese money going in

to try and put exact dates and prices is like putting a tail on a donkey so i guess no-one can try to be too exact, however when the moonshot comes, I have had this gut feeling that the pattern to $1k, 1200 like last time may look same and many/most from that same period may dump everything as got so badly burned with the epic crashes for past 2 years, falling further and further down just when you can't believe falls lower, goes lower again
touch wood there is no mtgox, willybot scenario this time, but it might be because many will dump out leaving mainly big holder sleft, it catapults after a crash after 1000+ price to moon territory, 2.5k +. new territory

dunno, maybe had too much time to think about this past couple years lol. but I do know this rise is the start of something, it's not a blip, and it may well be there is some VERY big news we do not know about that a select few do. someone huge adopting or accepting, like ebay or google or something. or china coming round and letting banks let customers fund btc purchases or something

one other thing the chinese really are using it to get round capital controls and getting coin out of the country so big buys and sells will be a constant theme

24 hour trading volume for bitcoin in china passed half a billion! other day

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:02:32 AM

fiat loose money (and payer) ... yeah.
we win (now).
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:06:00 AM

This is the same scenario I had in my head. Actually funny because those are almost the exact prices I imagined. I specially like the part where the bears keep selling Bitcoins at 1K and the then it shoots to the moon. So much pain for bears will be seen that day because they'll think it will crash again to 200 dollars after surpassing 1K.
isvicre

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

I guess it has great potential to hit around 1k. But those dumps will affect current economy and I'm sure it will not hit $10k at all.
But I guess it will stay around $500, too.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

I'm following btc for a real long time and I'm autistic so I can predict the price. We are going to shoot up to 600, bounce back to sub 400 and then go to 4k to get dumped to 1k. After that ETF will get launched and all bears will get burned because we will shoot up to 10k.

Take it or leave it.

can you tell me also the exact date on which this may be true? especially for the 4k, because without a precise date, this is more feasible, since unsubstantial values all will be hit in the future
2015Bubble (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:10:49 AM

Take it or leave it.

What did I told you guys?
Xubu

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:36:13 AM

Stunning! When do we reach 600 dollar? Will you please be my friend from now on?

You can give me advice, and gain some percents from winnings  Wink
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:31:12 AM

What did I told you guys?

Nate Silver, you prick, stop showing off. 

Everyone knows you're a witch.  I did buy your book tho.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: