Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RE: I have never seen such a heartless evil online community.  (Read 338 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 10:48:22 PM

Since the attention whore deletes all my posts, I have to start a new thread....  Undecided

Somebody on here found my Facebook and Instagram. threatened to post personal information of me like work address, home address, some private photos found...

Can they get banned when they do....

Because apparently, the moderators here don't like me, and it also seems like it doesn't even matter if they did or if they didn't because everyone is getting harassed on this site. Fine, whatever. Post my nudes but posting pictures of my niece and the rest of my family is seriously going too far.

It was definitely a mod...

Edit: Now they're saying they're making some kind of effort to "prove" I slept with my professor to get my degree....

Why is that lie sounding so familiar..

Either this person is completely obsessed, or this is my mother trying to get back at me after putting her in a mental institution.

I thought you claimed you got your degree online?

When you lie, you need to have a good memory...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angrykoreaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:51:38 PM

If she thinks this community is bad then she should try 4chan.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:53:24 PM

re:  I have never seen such a heartless evil online community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1230091.0

Somebody on here found my Facebook and Instagram. threatened to post personal information of me like work address, home address, some private photos found...

Because apparently, the moderators here don't like me, and it also seems like it doesn't even matter if they did or if they didn't because everyone is getting harassed on this site. Fine, whatever. Post my nudes but posting pictures of my niece and the rest of my family is seriously going too far.

Imagine that. She ended up being a security threat to herself...

smh

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Yet another self-moderated thread...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:15:34 AM

Since the attention whore deletes all my posts, I have to start a new thread....  Undecided

It was definitely a mod...

Edit: Now they're saying they're making some kind of effort to "prove" I slept with my professor to get my degree....

Why is that lie sounding so familiar..

Either this person is completely obsessed, or this is my mother trying to get back at me after putting her in a mental institution.

I thought you claimed you got your degree online?

When you lie, you need to have a good memory...

So, that's how Leroy Fodor earned his B.B.A. degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. He slept with all his professors. HAHAHA Leroy's English professor must had been really hard-up for sex given his still lack of command to properly structure basic English sentences. HAHAHA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: