Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What a Rules for create a signature  (Read 497 times)
bb2ebb (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:18:06 PM

if any thread that explaining how the rule to create a signature, you can share it Smiley

I have a few question :
  • what a rules create signature for newbie, jr member, member, full member, sr, hero and legendary. such as the use of glue that not allowed for sr member
  • how many max limit characters for newbie, jr member, member, full member, sr, hero and legendary
  • what there a software for create signature?
  • any other?  Undecided

yeah, this question I use for as reference for open a service signature designer.
and I said thanks for anyone which can explained my question to me
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 11:21:38 PM

1-2. There are restrictions on signatures, based on your activity/rank.
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
3.There is an online table generator like this one: http://truben.no/table/ you can generate tables in bbcode then come back here and try to post a reply and click preview, so you can see the output how will it look like, then you play with colors etc.., maybe the designers have other tools, wait for their replies.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:21:11 AM

For coloring code , you can try http://html-color-codes.info/
About making image using ▆▇██■ etc , you need good imagination or you can use software like corel draw to draw some vector and implement here
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:32:23 AM

Go into signature campaign threads and see the signature codes yourself. 4000 characters is the maximum length of any signature. There is a very good signature design service thread in the service section. Don't have the link, there are many examples in the thread.
bb2ebb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:56:05 PM

1-2. There are restrictions on signatures, based on your activity/rank.
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
3.There is an online table generator like this one: http://truben.no/table/ you can generate tables in bbcode then come back here and try to post a reply and click preview, so you can see the output how will it look like, then you play with colors etc.., maybe the designers have other tools, wait for their replies.

looked detail for me. but how to with statements from StarofBTC, that said

lol dude its not a dice Grin and btw sr. members signatures are not allowed to use glow command. Check rules in Meta

btw, I can't find rules thread that said glow command isn't allowed in sr. Member
bb2ebb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:04:44 PM

Go into signature campaign threads and see the signature codes yourself. 4000 characters is the maximum length of any signature. There is a very good signature design service thread in the service section. Don't have the link, there are many examples in the thread.

yes. I can see it.
and thanks too for rivoke. you information is useful also. I see your signature lucky bit looks wonderful for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: