Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Own and Operate Your Own Mining Pool!  (Read 1056 times)
profall (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:46:48 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 01:41:58 AM by profall

Service no longer available.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 4462

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:09:55 AM

1 thing i might change in this proposal if i were you is the email support. Who the heck likes to communicate via email? Slow response time and just shitty. Make an anonymous skype acct if you want to protect your identity for whatever reason, but offer live support

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
profall (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:46:34 AM

1 thing i might change in this proposal if i were you is the email support. Who the heck likes to communicate via email? Slow response time and just shitty. Make an anonymous skype acct if you want to protect your identity for whatever reason, but offer live support

It's a basic support ticket system, pipes the email to the support system and also generates output emails when I respond to the ticket. It's the easiest way to track issues. I cannot offer live support at the moment. This is a main stay in the server/tech support/hosting world, nothing uncommon.

profall (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:41:48 PM

Bump

icezer0z

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:48:00 AM

Can you remote in to my own VPS and set it up? Via Team Viewer or LogMeIn? PM me I am highly interested in your services and expertise...thanks.

icezer0z

Activity: 144
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

bump

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:46:04 AM

I just did this on my own because for me the journey was the destination but if you just want a working pool and OP can deliver what he says this is a terrific deal!

BOL with it profall  Smiley

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:50:08 AM

Can we see any past work ?

Regards

Duke

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1048

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:31:47 AM

Own and Operate your own Mining Pool

Hello,

My name is Zach and I have been actively engaged in the mining pool community since 2013. I can setup a mining pool for you. I have ran my own mining pools in the past and have also helped out at several other operations. Currently I run http://BlockGen.net that allows miners to rate and review pools that they have used. I also run a blog on BlockGen and have the most popular guide on Google (#1) to date on how to setup your own mining pool. You can view all of my guides here here: http://blockgen.net/blog/category/guides/

I get emailed quite often with people asking if they can pay me to setup a mining pool for them, and occasionally I will strike up a deal with them. I am finally going to start offering this service publicly, as I feel it is unfair for others to not have access to this service. Eventually I will open up a formal business and website for these services. The prices I am going to offer right now are heavily discounted compared to what my actual pricing will be once I setup a formal business and website.

The pool software I will utilize for this service is uNOMP, as it is frequently updated and not prone to certain exploits that other software is now vulnerable to (MPOS and NOMP). Keep in mind uNOMP is still in beta, and has limitations. You may need to seek help elsewhere when it comes to customizing things, as I will not customize anything for you only install the uNOMP software as is.

Example uNOMP Pool - This is what your pool will look like after I set it up for you!

Pool Setup Service Includes

• Update Server Packages
  • Update Kernel
  • Setup the coin daemon(s)
  • Download and Update uNOMP
  • Configure uNOMP
  • Set uNOMP to run permanently
  • Setup daily logs for uNOMP
  • 3 Days Email Support

Email support is included. Support is not 24/7 as it is only me, however I will try and get back to you in a timely manner. The 3 day timer (72 hours) starts the moment I email you that your setup is complete.

Requirements From The Client

Crypto-Currencies You Want

Unfortunately, not everything is supported. You need to let me know ahead of time what currencies you want me to set the pool up for, and I will let you know if it is supported or not. You are safe if you stick to the big ones like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin, etc... The software can support a majority of currencies, however the more vague and unknown it is the less likely hood I can support it.

uNOMP can support multiple algorithms at once, so if you want a Bitcoin Pool and a Litecoin Pool that is not an issue.

I WILL NOT setup a multipool for you! Multipools require a lot of customization of uNOMP, and at this time I cannot support it!

VPS with the minimum specifications
  • 1 vCPU
  • 1GB Ram
  • 20GB Disk Space
  • Ubuntu 14.04 64-Bit
  • At least a 10Mbps connection
  • SSH Access

If you do not know where to get a VPS from there are hundreds of providers out there. Some I recommend are ramnode, buyvm, ovh, and many others. You can also checkout the VPS offers section of WHT for deals.

I can work with any server setup as long as it has at least those minimum specifications. If you are already have a VPS and are using it for several other things, depending on the amount of resources available I may not be able to use it. Please keep that in mind.

Optional but Recommended

Domain name for your pool, I will tell you how to set it up.

Coin Address you want your pool fees sent to (coin specific), otherwise I will set it to zero fees.

What I will Not Do

No multipools. single crypto-currency pools only!

No shady operations, if your main goal is to rip your miners off do not contact me.

No customization, only the base uNOMP software.

I will not conduct any tasks that involves payments or transactions to your miners or yourself, once the pool starts accumulating funds I will only support the uNOMP software.

Any issues that arrive from forking, corrupt databases, or payment issues you will be responsible for paying out your miners, not me during the 3 days of support. I will try and point you in the right direction but I will not go hands on in those scenarios.

I will not secure/harden/optimize your mining pool and/or VPS. In the future I will offer packages that include this for an extra cost.

Prices

$20 USD worth of bitcoin for a mining pool with 1 crypto-currency.

$5 USD worth of bitcoin for each additional crypto-currency on said pool.

These are discounted prices, they will go up in the future!

After the 3 days of support is up, adding an additional crypto-currency will cost $10 each and include 1 more day of email support.

I am willing to do the first 2 pool setups with no payment up front to prove my legitimacy, payment would be due after you get the setup email and this only applies if you have a GOOD reputation. Otherwise we can use an Escrow service that we both agree on.

Please private message me if you are interested!

I have read your guide and I find it very interesting and very informative I have bookmarked your blog in case I need such service in the future,it's very profitable to have a mining pool you need to invest at first but definitely the return is huge I made a comparison and your service is more affordable than the others...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: