Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitLance.org - Sell your skills/talents for BitCoins or LiteCoins.  (Read 2085 times)
BitLance.org (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 02:19:03 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2012, 06:46:00 PM by BitLance.org

Hi,

I would like to announce a website BitLance.org, which allows you to sell your skills and talent, similar to fiverr.com, but for BitCoins or LiteCoins. Unlike fiverr, and in the spirit of BitCoin, all deals take place P2P, so I won't take any cut of the transaction.

I created it a few months back for one of my University web application development classes, but never released it, but I've think that others may find it useful. If so, it's there for your use.
The design is still a work in progress as it's not my forte , and will be altered over the next week, but all the aspects of the site work.

Users can (automatically) link their account with the BitCoin-Over the Counter Web of Trust system, in the hopes to weed out scammers, and you can also link it to your eBay feedback, and your BitCoinTalk forum account.

If you have any feedback, or discover any bugs, please let me know.

In the next few days I'll be implementing a few more features (editing jobs, instead of re-creating is one), and sprucing up the design.

Thanks. Smiley

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
November 08, 2012, 02:36:08 AM

Cool! I wish you success!

BitLance.org (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2012, 06:49:23 PM

Cool! I wish you success!
Thanks.

As a shameless bump, I've given the site a better makeover (I like to think anyway).
DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 02:10:43 PM

I've seen active advertisements for the site, however I keep getting redirected to namecheap, is the server being moved?

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: