Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price should I buy at?  (Read 7971 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:14:25 AM

You should buy them now the price is good and the future of the bitcoin  is also good so why should you not buy them right ?
I think you can buy them now and make profit later this year with the halving that is coming.
Yes buying now some bitcoin, would guarantee minimum profit for your investments due to the upcoming halving. But we cannot predict the percentage of upsurge of bitcoin at the time of halving. So, buying in future also would be profit.
and what if price starts to drop, like after last pump in November? Or you don't consider price drop an option at all?

this space is intentionally left blank
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:11:57 AM

You should buy them now the price is good and the future of the bitcoin  is also good so why should you not buy them right ?
I think you can buy them now and make profit later this year with the halving that is coming.
Yes buying now some bitcoin, would guarantee minimum profit for your investments due to the upcoming halving. But we cannot predict the percentage of upsurge of bitcoin at the time of halving. So, buying in future also would be profit.
and what if price starts to drop, like after last pump in November? Or you don't consider price drop an option at all?

These people don't know anything about how any market works. It's pure greed. They only see profit as they don't calculate the risks of seeing the price go down.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:06:40 PM

The best thing is that you should buy Bitcoin at the lowest price that is possible. So maybe now it is a good moment, we all know that it will rise.
But we are not for sure that it will rise, the halving is also coming and that must be very good for Bitcoin, many people is hoping for that.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:09:08 PM

The best price you can get them now is around the 400 dollar, you should just wait on that number and than buy them.
If you buy them now it also can be good but the fact is that we all can make a lot of money when the bitcoin start rising in this year.
$400 is not far away from the current bitcoin market price. So you can simply ignore the differences and you can buy now itself. Because in the meantime you are writing, bitcoin prices may increase and you may lose your buying opportunities.
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:11:06 PM

400 is the price i am buying at the moment.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:24:51 AM

That's good, no need to wait for the price to drop very low just to buy...I think $400 is a good price to buy right now as the price is just moving around it and its pretty nice to go short...
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:48:33 AM

Yes buying bitcoin at any time would profitable if you are ready to hold for some time. Like if you're a long-term investor then buying at any price would profitable with some writing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:42:17 PM

I am not sure how much is the amount available to buy right now bitcoins but I am planning to buy them at a very lowest price. If there is possible that I can buy them at below $300 then this would be better. Somehow an amount that could save me from my savings..
You need not to buying a big amount of bitcoin at a single time. You can keep on buying some little amount but in regular basis. If you buy regularly some little bitcoins then you can grow your wealth over time.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

Yes buying bitcoin at any time would profitable if you are ready to hold for some time. Like if you're a long-term investor then buying at any price would profitable with some writing.

Not everyone has that time frame or willingness to hold for that long.

If a new person was taking it as investment most would just walk away and put into something they already know.

rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:44:19 PM

The price has been going up quite steadily the past few days. I want to buy around 3k of coin but I'm reluctant right now, because I predict a crash happening quite soon. Not really sure where I should enter at, I think after a price drop of $50 I'd be safe.

Ideally I'm trying to win at a January 14 scenario  Cheesy

There are no price said which is good to buy, just buy when it looks cheap for you,  now you will be lucky  to buy at 390$ because price rises only now because of halving in future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

i dont know if it is the best price to buy bitcoins right now because it might drop right now as the halving is pretty far right now, also ethereum is pretty popular

i think i will top up my bitcoins at 350 dollars if the price will fall that low and then hold my bitcoins without thinking about it and make good profit on halving
You never need to worry about the price decrease in the case after your investment into bitcoin. All you have to do is to put some waiting. Yes, just holding your bitcoin for some time. Because bitcoin prices will bounce back for sure.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:13:28 PM

i dont know if it is the best price to buy bitcoins right now because it might drop right now as the halving is pretty far right now, also ethereum is pretty popular

i think i will top up my bitcoins at 350 dollars if the price will fall that low and then hold my bitcoins without thinking about it and make good profit on halving
You never need to worry about the price decrease in the case after your investment into bitcoin. All you have to do is to put some waiting. Yes, just holding your bitcoin for some time. Because bitcoin prices will bounce back for sure.

Even the price may seem low when you buy bitcoin the price of bitcoin will go up from time to time and there wont be any straight downwards of prices.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:54:59 PM

That's good, no need to wait for the price to drop very low just to buy...I think $400 is a good price to buy right now as the price is just moving around it and its pretty nice to go short...
I guess below the $ 400 price is the best price to buy bitcoin, or if you want to be safe again, wait until the price is below $ 370. but it may take a very long time
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:54:31 PM

I guess below the $ 400 price is the best price to buy bitcoin, or if you want to be safe again, wait until the price is below $ 370. but it may take a very long time

In the next few weeks, we might have some chance to buy the bitcin below $400. After the halving, the price will be over $500.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:37:20 PM

The price currently is ~£294.14 which is ~$420 it's not a bad price to invest in bitcoin as everyone is hoping that the price will be increased(double,triple) after the halving, buying at 400s is not a bad idea.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:15:43 PM

In the next few weeks, we might have some chance to buy the bitcin below $400. After the halving, the price will be over $500.
Yeah we might be able to buy some bitcoins below $400, i'm waiting for it to happen. i want to buy few more before bitcoin price skyrockets heh.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

Yeah we might be able to buy some bitcoins below $400, i'm waiting for it to happen. i want to buy few more before bitcoin price skyrockets heh.
i doubt that you will actually be able to buy at such price because the price will soon start growing at a really rapid pace in my opinion

i think that halving will start pushing the price up pretty soon because people will start buying the bitcoins pretty soon and you will not be able to buy it under 400 dollars
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:49:06 PM

there is no specific price that you should buy at. it all depends on your analytic and how you speculate only. and in any investment you can not avoid loss completely as without taking the risk, there will be no profit. I mean there is no price that for sure bitcoin will not drop under it
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:42:15 AM

there is no specific price that you should buy at. it all depends on your analytic and how you speculate only. and in any investment you can not avoid loss completely as without taking the risk, there will be no profit. I mean there is no price that for sure bitcoin will not drop under it

Bitcoin doesn't have a specific price to buy as quoted above, if you are to grab good profit, selling needs to be effective by long time holding or selling at the right time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:05:27 AM

Bitcoin doesn't have a specific price to buy as quoted above, if you are to grab good profit, selling needs to be effective by long time holding or selling at the right time.

Indeed, but the fact is that if you buy them low you can make a lot of profit soon or later, I have no doubts about it, and if you buy them you also will make more profit so I think its important when you buy them honestly.
Overall the point is that the bitcoin has a good future and you should buy them at this moment because the price is now still pretty low for what is coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: