Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price should I buy at?  (Read 7971 times)
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:27:59 AM

I suggest you buy at around $300 or lower. I suggest this because this makes it easier for you to make a profit. The higher the price the harder it gets to make a profit out of it.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:22:34 PM

You must buy it at the lowest price that is possible, because than you have a higher chance to get some good profit with Bitcoin and that can be nice for you.
The bad thing is that you never know what will happen after that you bought Bitcoin and that can be really bad, but you have to wait and see for what will happen with Bitcoin.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:12:06 PM

I suggest you buy at around $300 or lower. I suggest this because this makes it easier for you to make a profit. The higher the price the harder it gets to make a profit out of it.

Though buying below $300 is a good choice, but with the current price today, I don't think that it will be profitable...Money is not just your capital, your time too, if you lost a lot of time waiting for the price to dip that low, then most probably you are not gaining..
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 07:22:44 PM

The price has been going up quite steadily the past few days. I want to buy around 3k of coin but I'm reluctant right now, because I predict a crash happening quite soon. Not really sure where I should enter at, I think after a price drop of $50 I'd be safe.

Ideally I'm trying to win at a January 14 scenario  Cheesy

If you want to buy bitcoins now and sell them for profit later, you should buy them right now, because i don't think that price will fakl down anytime soon, it will rise only now, so you will be really really lucky if you'll manage to buy them at 400$ or less
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:27:21 PM

The price has been going up quite steadily the past few days. I want to buy around 3k of coin but I'm reluctant right now, because I predict a crash happening quite soon. Not really sure where I should enter at, I think after a price drop of $50 I'd be safe.

Ideally I'm trying to win at a January 14 scenario  Cheesy

well longer you will wait, it will be only worse for you, if you want to sell bitcoin for profit then you have to do it now, price is 420$ it might look as large price but it won't fall down

also price rises now because of halving, so i am more than sure that later it will be even higher than now and after halving it will rise even more
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:54:38 PM

Compared with the time and upcoming halving I would not let the price rise anymore, I would buy them right now because the price is gonna be good for sure at the end of this year.
A lot of speculators already said this and I think the bitcoin is gonna rise because of it and we all be rewarded for our patient and investing.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:00:09 PM

in my opinion it does not matter what the price is, you should buy it right now because right now its a really good investment option in my opinion that will make you some good money

i hope that we will see big numbers pretty soon because of halving so im buying now like crazy because i expect to make some good profit in the near future, though no one knows how the price will turn out in the end
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:13:03 AM

in my opinion it does not matter what the price is, you should buy it right now because right now its a really good investment option in my opinion that will make you some good money

i hope that we will see big numbers pretty soon because of halving so im buying now like crazy because i expect to make some good profit in the near future, though no one knows how the price will turn out in the end

As mentioned price is on the increasing side. Over the past few days if you analyze you could understand the real rise. So its better to buy right now than waiting for a decrease in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:32:28 AM

I am not sure if you guys noticed that this thread was created in October 2015. About 6 months ago - and I wonder if op bought bitcoin since that time.
If not, I think there is only one way - buy it now - before halving will hit us. In a couple months price might go up dramatically.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:02:33 AM

I think buying now is already good, the price is not so high right now so their is a good chance to make profit right now, this year.
This because of the price right now and the halving that is coming, the future is really good.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:21:32 AM

Yeah but when the price is low you can buy more coins so it is better to buy at a lower price. But either way it will be a good investment. You will make a profit in the end.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:25:33 AM

You have to buy it at a low price, but around this time it is not the best possibility to buy your Bitcoins because the value is not that low now and it will also not rise.
So it wont be good, you can do it of course but there is a high chance that you have to wait a really long time until the value will be more and not everyone has the patience for it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:07:51 AM

Though buying below $300 is a good choice, but with the current price today, I don't think that it will be profitable...Money is not just your capital, your time too, if you lost a lot of time waiting for the price to dip that low, then most probably you are not gaining..
Yes, now the price has started to increase and will continue for months or for years to run the upward, so how much will he wait and how much opportunities will he lose, Just don’t wait and start to collect some coins.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:58:14 AM

Now it is the time when we do not have to wait for the price to move down and don’t have to care any more about it as the coming months are blessing us with halving and in turn a big increase in the value of bitcoin, so everyone will benefit.
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:18:48 AM

I don't know that for what purpose you want to buy bitcoin, if you need that for keeping them for the price increase then you should not have to waste your time and should have to buy at whatever price you get it, while if you have targetted a specific lower price for yourself then I don't think that within a few years it will come back.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:41:04 AM

Now it is the time when we do not have to wait for the price to move down and don’t have to care any more about it as the coming months are blessing us with halving and in turn a big increase in the value of bitcoin, so everyone will benefit.
now is a good time also to buy bitcoin, prices will continue to rise slowly to nearly halving, or if you want to buy low, just wait maybe the price will come down, but not too far. probably around $415.

fredashton

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:44:57 AM

now is a good time also to buy bitcoin, prices will continue to rise slowly to nearly halving, or if you want to buy low, just wait maybe the price will come down, but not too far. probably around $415.

Well $415 is good price to buy but with the market is only playing around 420 and if you wait for that you wont be getting profit at all you need to buy now and wait for the halving to profit more.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

Well $415 is good price to buy but with the market is only playing around 420 and if you wait for that you wont be getting profit at all you need to buy now and wait for the halving to profit more.

I would already buy them now to be honest the price is no not all to high and its also that the price will rise soon or later and not go down again in my eyes.
Its of course unpredictable but this is what I think to be honest.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:07:39 AM

I don't know that for what purpose you want to buy bitcoin, if you need that for keeping them for the price increase then you should not have to waste your time and should have to buy at whatever price you get it, while if you have targetted a specific lower price for yourself then I don't think that within a few years it will come back.

Buying multiple times to spread your avarage buy price is the wisest you can do at the moment.
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:13:34 AM

If we should know the wright time to buy, we should all be rich.
It is always a risk. Follow your feeling should i say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: