Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any trusted faucet rotator with autosurf?  (Read 560 times)
Klarck (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 01:05:55 PM

There used to be a well popular site with autosurf, if i remember it right it had "dad" or "daddy" on its name, but i don't think it's online anymore.  Sad

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission.
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:55:09 PM

There used to be a well popular site with autosurf, if i remember it right it had "dad" or "daddy" on its name, but i don't think it's online anymore.  Sad

You mean like auto-captcha-solving? I don't think there is such a rotator. With DAD I remenber only click2dad.net , but that was a PTC and has turned into scam after a while.

Klarck (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 08:30:56 PM

You mean like auto-captcha-solving? I don't think there is such a rotator. With DAD I remenber only click2dad.net , but that was a PTC and has turned into scam after a while.

Yea, click2dad.net, that must be the site... But i mean, not solving captchas, just viewing lots of sites and earning coins by each one you pass by. Thats how click2dad worked, the auto-surfer opened another tab and started to load bitcoin related sites one after the other with a interval of a few seconds between each one. I didn't know it was a scam because i never reached the minimum limit to withdraw.

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

Yea, click2dad.net, that must be the site... But i mean, not solving captchas, just viewing lots of sites and earning coins by each one you pass by. Thats how click2dad worked, the auto-surfer opened another tab and started to load bitcoin related sites one after the other with a interval of a few seconds between each one. I didn't know it was a scam because i never reached the minimum limit to withdraw.

Yea, it is. that truly was a c2d. Quite easy earnings ... working for while. There is no way to keep auto-surfs alive, they all turn scam later. Unless they use some captcha like bitsforclicks etc.
Maybe you can try earnhoney ... its similar but auto-surf-tubes (full of adds so they have earnings) .. but paying USD to paypal & only for US,UK...   

Klarck (OP)

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 01:18:09 PM

Yea, it is. that truly was a c2d. Quite easy earnings ... working for while. There is no way to keep auto-surfs alive, they all turn scam later. Unless they use some captcha like bitsforclicks etc.
Maybe you can try earnhoney ... its similar but auto-surf-tubes (full of adds so they have earnings) .. but paying USD to paypal & only for US,UK...   

I found a good PTC one, it even pays instantly, http://bitptc.com/.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: