Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:07:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So i found another btc game (gamble)  (Read 3389 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:26:44 AM

Was really easy, if you pay enough attention, I'll be surprised if it actually does pay out as house will be in a lot of loss then.
My jackpot hit , the last one was crazy, so I went yolo xD:
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:33:47 AM

@The dude above ? Did you really hit that jackpot ? Shocked What are the chances of winning on this website ?I'am sure you would have equally lost a lot of money before hitting such a big jackpot or it was totally out of blues you thought of giving it a try and you hit it ?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:37:20 AM

@The dude above ? Did you really hit that jackpot ? Shocked What are the chances of winning on this website ?I'am sure you would have equally lost a lot of money before hitting such a big jackpot or it was totally out of blues you thought of giving it a try and you hit it ?
Winning depends on your skills thats why I'd advise not to deposit in the site, cause if it did pay out, there would be a lot of botters and skilled gamers who would've raped it already. Well I played on the free option, so not quite what I think you are thinking. In my last sentence on my last post I was talking about the last block, only.
P.S: If you want to reply to someone specific, or a specific post, use the "Quote" function
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:37:51 AM

Personally, for me, this type of game does not need, or involve luck.
Instead, it is all about the skill of patience, and the skill of timing.
I, myself, got up to the upper levels in demo mode on my 1st go. I'm sure you can do as well as that  Wink

Edit: Gad damnit everytime someone asks a question, somebody else beats me to answer it...
BitCentral

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:41:26 AM

Looks interesting enough Grin ill try it out with money lol. BTW I hit jackpot lol
EDIT: wow 15USD for credit? hell no!

They just need 1 prey to got profit from their Hosting fee.  Grin
Be careful.. We even not see the owner make Announcement in here.

And the OP already told us to PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
Just leave it, even the OP know that is probably scam site.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:45:38 AM

So, i thought i had a good idea of the skill based block stacking game via bitcoin. I had only seen it in local gas stations etc, well when i started looking around for information to make it a reality, i stumbled upon a game already. UGH-  Thoughts?

PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK

I don't see any provably fair information!!!

Site used to be called 3blox apparently.

I fooled around with it last night a little - Don't use CE to try to slow the speeds down. ( anti-hack measure)

I did notice that the very top line skipped over blocks.... ( to me it seems like it)

I also created a script in autoit to read a square area and click stop when (color"red") was within the area, it still skipped over blocks.. Wink

THis is the idea i wanted to do for the gambling aspect, but guess i was to late,lol

If someone could make it provably fair, i think it would be a great game..

CAUTION
www.Crazyblox.com

The game is really good(i played without any deposit). i think some advance bot maker can cheat the game easily if they don't add seed in the game.
What are seeds supposed to do in this game? AFAIU this is a skill based game and no seed can help in preventing bots from winning the game.
Seeds are required for fairness in the game, as far as i know every skill/luck game has a seed/rng correct me if i'm wrong. Roll Eyes
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:00:41 PM

Winning depends on your skills thats why I'd advise not to deposit in the site, cause if it did pay out, there would be a lot of botters and skilled gamers who would've raped it already. Well I played on the free option, so not quite what I think you are thinking. In my last sentence on my last post I was talking about the last block, only.

I did play the free option as well and get the x100 for 3 times already. This is really weird, payout must be atleast 10 mbtc , Does this mean I could buy some btc and got some extra credit ( the 500 mbtc option ). After I got the credit, withdraw the initial 500 mbtc and save the credit? that would be neat to cheat the system
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:21:18 PM

Wanted to try this site, but they recommended 4GB for smooth gameplay.
Looks like this game heavier than assassin's creed 4 Tongue

This game isn't too hard as long as you pay attention.
From 20 tries, i won 19 of them Roll Eyes

This games is fun, but not provably fair. Don't gamble at this site, better wait until someone cam make this game with provably fair.

It is just a recommendation and not needed. Even my 2gb computer which is a junk because it has some virus can pull a good graphic for this game. The provably fair is not needed because it is a skill based games, what matter is the number of minimum wager
WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:22:50 PM

No, it's not mine.

Also, i sent them an email, no word back as of yet.

I played real money a couple years ago. When you play for "real" money, the blocks move way faster. And if you try to slow it down via CE or something, there's an anti hack on there.
WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:24:08 PM

Wanted to try this site, but they recommended 4GB for smooth gameplay.
Looks like this game heavier than assassin's creed 4 Tongue

This game isn't too hard as long as you pay attention.
From 20 tries, i won 19 of them Roll Eyes

This games is fun, but not provably fair. Don't gamble at this site, better wait until someone cam make this game with provably fair.

It is just a recommendation and not needed. Even my 2gb computer which is a junk because it has some virus can pull a good graphic for this game. The provably fair is not needed because it is a skill based games, what matter is the number of minimum wager

If you SLOW it down on real money play, in my eyes, the top block skips over blocks.

I made a script that searches for "red" when its within a certain pixel.
WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:25:27 PM

They emailed me back...
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:42:33 PM

They emailed me back...

SO you find any answer about why they are not paying out when they are still using USD? I wanted to try with 50 mbtc but Im just afraid they wont be paying out when I win this game

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

won the biggest sum on demo though im pretty sure i would be rigged if i tried to play it for real money an  the minimum amount is really big i guess i will pass this right now

Edit: i won biggest prize on demo 3 times in a row SEEMS LEGIT its not

WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:45:26 PM

They emailed me back...

SO you find any answer about why they are not paying out when they are still using USD? I wanted to try with 50 mbtc but Im just afraid they wont be paying out when I win this game

They said that they "do" pay out. I personally can't confirm that.

I told them about this forum, and where to post, also that if they paid out, i think it would be a big hit here.

FYI - Don't try to cheat! lol - You will lose your money/btc
WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:46:23 PM

won the biggest sum on demo though im pretty sure i would be rigged if i tried to play it for real money an  the minimum amount is really big i guess i will pass this right now

I didn't even know this exsisted,lol I have been wanting to make this game for btc ever since i seen it at a local restaurant,lol
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:47:59 PM

They emailed me back...

I told them about this forum, and where to post, also that if they paid out, i think it would be a big hit here.

I see a way to play this game in facebook. AFAIK there is no way to add a gambling like site to facebook because it is illegal. If they actually pay the winner then they are violating facebook's rules

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:49:38 PM

They emailed me back...

I see a way to play this game in facebook. AFAIK there is no way to add a gambling like site to facebook because it is illegal. If they actually pay the winner then they are violating facebook's rules

I'm not sure as far as Facebook. But i think they are leaning on the  "Skill" as a loophole... Since a game of skill isn't illegal that i know of.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:56:17 PM

the game is way too easy to win on demo this means that either they do not payout the winnings or they make you loose when you play with real money as they would be in a huge loss if it was that easy

WillTat4Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:57:28 PM

the game is way too easy to win on demo this means that either they do not payout the winnings or they make you loose when you play with real money as they would be in a huge loss if it was that easy

it speeds up alot on "real" play
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 01:59:44 PM

the game is really cool because of the design and the whole idea is pretty unusual

it speeds up alot on "real" play
so you tried it out? if yes then you should know if they are paying or not. if they pay i would be curious to try it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: