Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling SR. MEMB account ~0.16BTC  (Read 837 times)
avg2k15 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:44:16 PM

Account Details:

Position: Sr. Member
Activity 250+
Post Quality: Excellent

Sale Price: 0.16 BTC, however the price is negotiable

The account has never been hacked, banned, or given negative trust.
Post quality details were found using the bctalkaccountpricer
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:08:11 PM

Account Details:

Position: Sr. Member
Activity 250+
Post Quality: Excellent

Sale Price: 0.16 BTC, however the price is negotiable

The account has never been hacked, banned, or given negative trust.
Post quality details were found using the bctalkaccountpricer

this sounds interesting...

signed message posted around 3 months ago available?
are all posts made in English?
any posts in the Local section?

avg2k15 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 05:51:21 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have any posted signed messages at all  Undecided
Is there another way to show I am the owner of the account?

All posts are in English
I don't think I ever posted in Local
Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 04:52:19 AM

All posts are in English
Okay fine I'm ready to buy only if I see the account at least ! How do you want me to pay you ? Btc will do right ?
you are jr. member and i would suggest you to not to buy accounts without signed message .
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:26:59 AM

All posts are in English

Its not necessary to have posted a signed message, a bitcoin address is enough. If you posted an address before with the account you are selling then you can probably provide a signed message

BitOffer

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:29:51 AM

Not necessarily bitcoin address. If he posted an altcoin address and he can signed I think that could be enough.
Laosai

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 05:36:57 AM

Not necessarily bitcoin address. If he posted an altcoin address and he can signed I think that could be enough.

Oh really? I'm not into altcoins so I didn't knew about that, but 99% of the users here prefer signing a message with a bitcoin address when selling or proving ownership of the account.

Anyways it would be a good alternative in case he posted one altcoin address and never posted a bitcoin address.

|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:17:41 AM

Oh really? I'm not into altcoins so I didn't knew about that, but 99% of the users here prefer signing a message with a bitcoin address when selling or proving ownership of the account.

Anyways it would be a good alternative in case he posted one altcoin address and never posted a bitcoin address.

Yes a good alternative way to prove. But if he nevrr post bitcoin addrerss and this account os solely for selling purpose and he never post altcoin address. What should he do?
BitOffer

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 06:26:49 AM

Yes a good alternative way to prove. But if he nevrr post bitcoin addrerss and this account os solely for selling purpose and he never post altcoin address. What should he do?

He will find a buyer that does not need a signed message or post an address now and sell the account months later.
Laosai

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:19:14 AM

Nothing. There are some buyers that buy such account without any provided signed messages and it's fine with them but most likely with a lower price, but in OP's case , there's someone who is willing to buy the account for sale with the asking price of OP

All posts are in English
Okay fine I'm ready to buy only if I see the account at least ! How do you want me to pay you ? Btc will do right ?

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:56:01 AM

Could someone please explain why signed messages are so important ? Are there any rules broken if the account doesnt have a signed message ? If I purchase a account without a signed message ,will i be able to join signature campaigns after that ? @OP Could you please show me your account ?

signed message is imporant so you have the proof that the account is hacked. an example is the account could be probably hacked and the hacker is selling it, once a buyer bought the account then the original owner can claim back the account as because it was hacked. yes you can still able to join any signature campaign unless you get negative feedback when someone claim the account to be probably a hacked account
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 02:59:46 PM

Could someone please explain why signed messages are so important ? Are there any rules broken if the account doesnt have a signed message ? If I purchase a account without a signed message ,will i be able to join signature campaigns after that ? @OP Could you please show me your account ?

signed message is imporant so you have the proof that the account is hacked. an example is the account could be probably hacked and the hacker is selling it, once a buyer bought the account then the original owner can claim back the account as because it was hacked. yes you can still able to join any signature campaign unless you get negative feedback when someone claim the account to be probably a hacked account
i think you meant to say its important so you have proof that its NOT hacked. but ya you should definetely get a signed message when buying an account especially when the price looks too good to be true.
avg2k15 (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 03:10:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, can I post a signature from my bitcoin wallet to which money from signature campaigns has been sent to for the past several months? I mean, is that a valid enough proof?
|Bitcoin|

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:06:51 PM

Just out of curiosity, can I post a signature from my bitcoin wallet to which money from signature campaigns has been sent to for the past several months? I mean, is that a valid enough proof?

Yes you can if that address is used by the account yoy wish to sell in a signature camp. This also mean that you have poat an address before right?
avg2k15 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:21:15 AM

Yes you can if that address is used by the account yoy wish to sell in a signature camp. This also mean that you have poat an address before right?

Yeah, I posted my address when I was applying for some campaign earlier this year, and I can provide a signed message from that same used address
avg2k15 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:25:48 AM

Still up for grabs  if anyone is interested! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: